Whats left for the viggen?

mehksauce

are there any thing else left to implement on the viggen?

after flying this thing for a week, my only gripe is that on MP server, the kneeboard doesnt get updated ( even if your in the ground ) when inputting coords

-Adding a couple of clickable knobs and switches

-correcting the turn direction on a couple of dials

-english cockpit

-the main campaign is still a no show. Maybe it's in the works for a baltic map and thats why it takes so long :)

- fixing some remaining bugs

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

And:

..the Ram Air Turbine, in-cockpit pilot, PBR overhaul of both cockpit and exterior, new custom soundset, new missions and campaigns...

- From this post

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

I am hoping for the landinglights.

Taxilight works however.

Have a nice day!

Intel Core i7-4770K - ASUS Maximus VI Formula, Socket-1150 - Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 2400MHz 16GB - NVIDIA GTX1080Ti - Eizo 27" LED FlexScan EV2736W-BK, 2560x1440 (Processor, graphiccard and MOS-FET custom watercooled)

are there any thing else left to implement on the viggen?

I miss a proper Campaign included with this aircraft .. I purchased Bunyap’s Campaign, but feel a bit cheated that the aircraft does not include a full Campaign.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

People just stop buying new modules! Let them first finish the early access modules to completely finished products with all systems 100% implemented. Als much as I want that F 14 Tomcat, I,m not buying it before they finished the Viggen completely and untill the F 14 is fully functional. LEts stop this early access money grabbing.

Edited by Dwarf_Hunter
spelling

People just stop buying new modules! Let them first finish the early access modules to completely finished products with all systems 100% implemented. Als much as I want that F 14 Tomcat, I,m not buying it before they finished the Viggen completely and untill the F 14 is fully functional. LEts stop this early access money grabbing.

Not going to happen with this FSX community

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Firstly, so what you are saying, stop DCS developing new features and everything stands still until it's to your liking? OR the developers work to the current specifications of DCS and finish what they planned ...oh and advertise it as finished until DCS introduce new developments and the module is out of date ?

Modules and DCS are in continual development, as you can see changes are made on a weekly basis. As far as 'EA' is concerned, find another flight simulator that makes military aircraft to 'EA' level let alone so called finished !!

Take a look at the Mig21, they are still making changes to a 'finished' aircraft due to the advancement of DCS. Lastly, every piece of software will have some bugs, it's human error so you will be waiting for hell to freeze over if you are expecting ANY software to be in a 100% elusive state.

Mizzy

There's good arguments on both sides to be honest.

On the one hand, the early access thing has been taken too far in DCS itself - the obvious one is the Hawk, but there are other modules that arguably should not have been released in the state in which they were.

On the other, early access does provide developers with much needed income to continue their work.

I personally think if a developer does it right (ie, being clear about what features are missing, showing that work is being done on said features, and limiting how many things actually do miss at release) I have no problem supporting them. Heatblur in particular does an excellent job of it imo; the Tomcat is still raw but the Viggen is only lacking very minor things, and it's been like that more or less since its release.

We almost made it 1 page... almost.

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

I recently got the module and I love it. But I'd love to see some more features for multiplayer/planning added. Like QFE for the waypoints you can add on the F10 map, or showing those points on the kneeboard like it does with ME made missions.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Lots of small stuff that you start to notice after flying around a bit. Bugs & missing features:

Cosmetic stuff:

• Master mode rotary doesn't make a sound when moved with a keybind.

• Ram Air Turbine

Yeah, by all my love to HB for makeing such high grade modules like the Viggen and the Tomcat, I still hope that they will finish the Viggen asap.

Heatblur seems to be a good company, lets hope that they will now also act like that.

mrkline: You forgot the not dialable magnetic declination dial.

Steam user - Youtube

I am for quality over quantity in DCS modules

I don't own the Viggen, and never wanted it.

I wanted the Tomcat, and now I have it.

I'm extremely happy with my purchase,and what I got for my money.

You have fun boycotting modules over there. I'm going to enjoy what I like.

I recently got the module and I love it. But I'd love to see some more features for multiplayer/planning added. Like QFE for the waypoints you can add on the F10 map, or showing those points on the kneeboard like it does with ME made missions.

This functionality was in a previous patch but was broken. Today’s patch fixes this.

DCS AJS37 HACKERMAN

There will always be bugs. If everything is a priority nothing is.

But still no RAT :(

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Also still no updated (Correct) visual models for the RB 24J and RB 75.

(White Nose RB-24J and White RB 75)

Also in todays patch :)

DCS AJS37 HACKERMAN

There will always be bugs. If everything is a priority nothing is.

Was the high altitude issues every fixed? I remember the AB mysteriously cutting out when approaching mach 2 and then it wouldn't relight until you got down to low altitude again, and sometimes not even then.

Also in todays patch :)

Mmm, nope, doesn't look like they made it.

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro