Civilian Objects And Vehicles

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Mav said:

Is there any skin packs for the Seaking?  Crazyeddie had a few but every link is deleted lol.

I know that Crazyeddie has liveries for the Sea King 0.5.. I privet messaged Crazyeddie and he was kind enough to give me some liveries! So I would just ask him, I'm sure he will help!  Best of luck and enjoy@

Timex 3

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/9/2022 at 2:21 AM, Eight Ball said:

Update to the ship pack getting closer

QsXke0n.jpg

so is the civilian vehicle pack

BQrNftR.jpg

SKWsRmh.jpg

F7qE2Sc.jpg

RTFMbgl.png

And the updated AIrport Service vehicles too..

4pHhOUL.png

Hi Eightball, I have a question, I can't find these box trucks that you can see in the image. I would enjoy have these box trucks!

Thanks,

Timex 3

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Timex3 said:

Hi Eightball, I have a question, I can't find these box trucks that you can see in the image. I would enjoy have these box trucks!

Thanks,

Timex 3

I think you need to choose the cargo in ME like it is explained in the first post.

Edited by fagulha
Typo

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

On 7/20/2023 at 9:05 PM, Timex3 said:

I still don't see the Box Trucks in the Photo!

Those trucks aren't released yet, they are planned for a future update along a few other vehicles.

------------

I'm quite busy with IRL right now and the little free time I have is dedicated to learning Substance Painter for another project I'm collaborating on.

So no ETA on the updates but the mod isn't dead 😛

N6ruzyM.jpg

z0Ui99D.jpg

iJEoBBu.jpg

i7t8bIT.jpg

VOLj7Dd.jpg

OQaHRmK.jpg

PBUa6qm.jpg

• Like 21

10 hours ago, Eight Ball said:

Those trucks aren't released yet, they are planned for a future update along a few other vehicles.

------------

I'm quite busy with IRL right now and the little free time I have is dedicated to learning Substance Painter for another project I'm collaborating on.

So no ETA on the updates but the mod isn't dead 😛

N6ruzyM.jpg

z0Ui99D.jpg

iJEoBBu.jpg

i7t8bIT.jpg

VOLj7Dd.jpg

OQaHRmK.jpg

PBUa6qm.jpg

Great job Eightball! I love the new Police, Ambulance and Tow Truck are amazing! I will look forward to the release! Eightball, how can I donate some money for all your hard work! I would like to donate, but I don't know how,

Thank you,

Timex 3

11 hours ago, Frank00 said:

Where do you find these kind of people?

Supercarrier assets.

• Like 2

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For those of you who didn't see it, @Neo47 uploaded some wonderful liveries for @Eight Ball's Seaking mod. Looks more than promising - I'm already thinking of some missions I might build with those 🙂

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3334623/

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3334622/

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Modules: F-14A/B | M-2000C | AJS-37 | Mi-24P F/A-18C | A-10C II | F-16C | UH-1H | F-5E | Mi-8 | FC 3 | AV-8B | A-4E | Gazelle | Ka-50 | Yak-52 | CE2

Maps: Syria | Marianas | NTTR | Persian Gulf | Caucasus

Setup: Virpil WarBRD Base & VFX TM Warthog | Arozzi Velocita Stand | Monstertech Mount | MFG Crosswind | Cougar MFDs | VRInsight Panel | JetSeat 908 | TrackIR

On 10/20/2022 at 5:28 PM, crazyeddie said:

Somebody asked for these so here they are, earlier than I intended. I normally like to see the Mod finished before I do stuff for it but I do like this Sea King so started on it last week:

Known issues -

The 845 Sqn Sea King is the wrong model, The RN Cdo Version has a simpler wheel arrangement and several other differences, so I had to fit things around what I had and the Sikorsky version fitted the need better than the Westland.  Likewise the Westland Rescue versions are also different models so again I fitted things to the model as best I could, sliding doors in a different place etc etc etc - its all a bit of a compromise. 

There is a bit of stretching on the model so some lettering appears a bit distorted in places, my software could not correct for that, sorry.   

I DO NOT KNOW HOW YOUR GAME IS SET UP, and there is no point in telling me - So if you have issues with either the flying or the static versions I suggest you check a livery that does work  and compare the description.lus in that livery to what I have done and make any changes that might be required.  This came about because some of the mod liveries did not work and I made a huge change to the mod to get it to work they way I prefer it, in that process I changed the description.lua's on some liveries to get them to work.

There are a couple of different liveries for each one, with a generic unmarked if you want to do your own.

Screen-221020-152826.png

Screen-221020-153159.png

Screen-221020-153217.png

Screen-221020-153208.png

Screen-221020-153308.png

Screen-221021-091056.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ximab4bghwo8myw/CrazyEddies Livereies for Eightballs Sea King.zip?dl=0

Are these available anywhere please? The link is dead.