Civilian Objects And Vehicles

On 10/14/2022 at 9:24 PM, Eight Ball said:

I'm doing a "low profile" release so I can focus on the ship pack and I'll revisit the Seaking later.

Please make/add a 5-blades tail rotor variant as well.  👍 (for example: Arg1050 value 0.0 - 0.5: 6-blades, value 0.5 - 1.0: 5-blades 3D part-visibility)
As far as I see Sikorsky variants got 5-blades, while Westland got 6-blades tail rotors (except Indian variants (?) what got 5-blades)

Edited by NRG-Vampire

sign-pic4.jpg

5 hours ago, crazyeddie said:

Thanks ¡¡¡¡¡

Thats incredible fast reaction, really appreciated, very kind from you.

• Like 1

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

On 10/17/2022 at 8:51 PM, Tomcatter87 said:

really nice mod, thanks a lot!

Thanks! Haven't had the chance to try out yours yet. It looks really nice too 🙂

12 hours ago, NRG-Vampire said:

Please make/add a 5-blades tail rotor variant as well.  👍 (for example: Arg1050 value 0.0 - 0.5: 6-blades, value 0.5 - 1.0: 5-blades 3D part-visibility)
As far as I see Sikorsky variants got 5-blades, while Westland got 6-blades tail rotors (except Indian variants (?) what got 5-blades)

Any meaningful change to the 3d model will come later alongside other "accessories" for the different variants. Next update will just include the new skins and the new folder structure made by eddie.

@crazyeddieGorgeous liveries, thanks a lot! Get well soon mate.

Looking forward to yours to @Neo47 😉

Work on the ship pack continues, it's more consequent than I thought. LODs, collision models and night lighting, not particulary thrilling but I'm getting there.

I might release other stuff in the meantime, tho. I did some cleanup in my mod folder and realised there were quite a few mods necessiting minimal work before being ready to ship.

JLAap6q.png

LZqKoUl.png

STH0Sm4.png

🤓

Edited by Eight Ball
  • Like 5

Am 18.10.2022 um 16:41 schrieb Neo47:

WIP...

Screen_221018_163111.png

I love it!!!🤩🤩🤩🤩

• Like 1

DCS MT 2.9.4.53707
Modules: UH-1H - SA342 - KA-50 BS3 - MI-24P - MI-8MTV2 - AH-64D - CH-47F(Preorder) - UH-60L(Mod) - A-10CII - F-16C - F/A-18C - FC3 -Combined Arms
 - Supercarrier - NTTR - Normandy2.0 - Persian Gulf - Syria - SA - Sinai - Afghanistan(Preorder) — Waiting for: OH-58D - BO-105 - AH-1G/F(Mod) - OH-6(Mod) - Kola  - Australia - Iraq

DCS-Client: 10900K, 64GB 3600, RTX3090, 500GB M2 NVMe(win10), 2TB M2 NVMe(DCS), VR VivePro2, PointCTRL, VaicomPro, Wacom Intuos S with VRK v2Beta

DCS-DServer: 11600KF, 32GB 3600, GTX1080, 1TB M2 NVMe(win10), 2TB M2 NVMe(DCSDServer), DCS Olympus

Simpit: NLR Flightsim Pro, TM Warthog Grip with 30cm Extension + Throttle, VPforce Rhino FFB, Komodo Pedals with Dampers, VPC Rotorplus+CBkit+AH-64D Grip, NLR HF8, Buttkicker (3*MiniConcert), TotalControls AH64D MPD‘s, TM 2*MFD‘s, Streamdecks (1*32,3*15,1*6), VPC CP#1

I've just installed this, and I'm very impressed at the quality. Thank you so much.

I have one small problem thus far, the pilot static model I'm placing in the life raft **I think** is falling through it and I can't link it to the liferaft. So how is everyone else keeping the personnel inside the life raft for the duration of the mission. 

7 minutes ago, Elphaba said:

I've just installed this, and I'm very impressed at the quality. Thank you so much.

I have one small problem thus far, the pilot static model I'm placing in the life raft **I think** is falling through it and I can't link it to the liferaft. So how is everyone else keeping the personnel inside the life raft for the duration of the mission. 

Take a look 😉 https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3320570/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

FOX-2 2021_ED_1.PNG

9 minutes ago, Elphaba said:

the pilot static model I'm placing in the life raft **I think** is falling through it and I can't link it to the liferaft. So how is everyone else keeping the personnel inside the life raft for the duration of the mission. 

That's odd, you sure you've linked it properly. I've just tried and it works fine

Screen_221022_130432.png

@Stratos, it's on the list but for much later as I haven't done any work on them 😉

Edited by Eight Ball
  • Like 1

Just now, Eight Ball said:

That's odd, you sure you've linked it properly. I've just tried and it works fine

Screen_221022_130432.png

Hi Eightball. 

I think my problem was a) I was using it as a STATIC rather than a SHIP object, and thusly I couldn't link the static person object to the static life raft. 

I now see that the life raft is also in a the 'ship' object category and so I can now put people on it and link them to it. 

Thanks! This will really add some depth to my missions!

PS Any known problem in Multiplayer in recent Open Beta?

RN Sea Kings HMS Ark Royal 1987 - 019 HAS5 - 182 AEW2.

Screen-221022-153019.png

Screen-221022-153025.png

I'm not really happy with the font on these numbers so I will try to find a better match from the huge store of fonts I have before I add them to the pack.

Then I might do a couple of the really dark blue Sea Kings on Ark Royal IV - the Phantom era carrier. 

Edited by crazyeddie
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, crazyeddie said:

Done - download the link again. 

It seems, even the tail rotor blades are yellow on the skin files, ingame they are still white, dont know why. Only the AI model, the static model works.

Edited by Esac_mirmidon

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

15 minutes ago, flyingscotsman said:

Hi Crazeddie,

One of the smartest skins IMHO was the RN, ASR version, with the grey/dayglo and playing card markings. I think they were based at RNAS Culdrose . That show's my age, lol

Look on the previous page (10), its not the one with a playing cards but its the same paint scheme. (They were based at HMS Seahawk (RNAS Culdrone) and did from time to time deploy to the carriers.   The ones based in Scotland had a wee Saltire painted on the nose, very pretty. 

• Like 1

Sorry for being lazy, yep downloading the skins, och ye did a Yellow one too, thank you. 

Pity no one ever did a Whirlwind, HAR10, they sounded great, I never realised though that their payload was RUBBISH.

We had a Commando version with us in Norway way back 81, the Puma guys used to take the micky about its speed. I'll say it straight, it was always serviceable......

I only realsied last night that I have been rendering the glass incorrectly on my skins, Eight Ball is sorting me out on that and I will eventually redo all of my skins again with better looking glass, it will take a little time but I will get there.  Nothing wrong with the skins otherwise, keep using them for now, I'm always tweeking stuff. 

On 10/22/2022 at 10:28 AM, Eight Ball said:

Thanks! Haven't had the chance to try out yours yet. It looks really nice too 🙂

Hehe, that one was made by @Tomcat-Flyer 😉 I just do skins.

Modules: F-14A/B | M-2000C | AJS-37 | Mi-24P F/A-18C | A-10C II | F-16C | UH-1H | F-5E | Mi-8 | FC 3 | AV-8B | A-4E | Gazelle | Ka-50 | Yak-52 | CE2

Maps: Syria | Marianas | NTTR | Persian Gulf | Caucasus

Setup: Virpil WarBRD Base & VFX TM Warthog | Arozzi Velocita Stand | Monstertech Mount | MFG Crosswind | Cougar MFDs | VRInsight Panel | JetSeat 908 | TrackIR