Civilian Objects And Vehicles

Screen_211129_105439.jpg

Screen_211129_105428.jpg

• Like 10

Regards / Grüße

Neo

-- Core i7 2600 @4,5 GHz | ASRock P67 Professional | 16 GB RAM | GeForce RTX 2070 | SB X-Fi | 250 GB SSD + 1 GB SSD + 2 TB HD | WIN 10 Pro | TM Warthog | VPC WarBRD base | VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip | WINWING F/A-18 H.O.T.A.S | MFG Crosswind | TIR5 | HELIOS --

1 hour ago, Hiob said:

Do your assets have any kind of damage model? Are they destroyable?

Yes, they are destroyable. By damage model, you mean destroyed 3d models? If so, yes. At least for the ground units. Didn't bother for the ships since they end up at the bottom of the sea within 15 seconds of being destroyed.

@Neo47 😍

Edited by Eight Ball
  • Like 2

Just now, Eight Ball said:

Yes, they are destroyable. By damage model, you mean destroyed 3d models? If so, yes. At least for the ground units. Didn't bother for the ships since they end up at the bottom of the sea within 15 seconds of being destroyed.

@Neo47 😍

Very cool! Thank you!

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"

@Eight Ballwas a little sad because I hadn't honored his efforts for me in the last pictures... At my request, he quickly added air conditioning and a chimney to the StepVan (food truck version)... 😉

Thank you my friend for all your work for the DCS community!

DCS 2022-11-09 22-32-49.jpg

DCS 2022-11-09 22-41-34.jpg

DCS 2022-11-09 22-40-43.jpg

DCS 2022-11-09 22-30-59.jpg

Edited by Neo47
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Regards / Grüße

Neo

-- Core i7 2600 @4,5 GHz | ASRock P67 Professional | 16 GB RAM | GeForce RTX 2070 | SB X-Fi | 250 GB SSD + 1 GB SSD + 2 TB HD | WIN 10 Pro | TM Warthog | VPC WarBRD base | VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip | WINWING F/A-18 H.O.T.A.S | MFG Crosswind | TIR5 | HELIOS --

Eightball !!""!!""!!"!!! They look awsome ! Any note on the release date estimate ? And , if possible, a livery of the follow me without an airport name on the side , so it can be used at other airports !

WTG and many thanks !

RWC

• Like 1

No ETA and I'd be hard pressed to actually tell you which pack is going to be released first. What's left to do isn't the most exciting to do (LODs, night lighting for the ships, adding drivers to ground vehicles, etc).

Finished the night lighting for the Akademik Cherskiy

2XrQ9lR.jpg

Polishing the old airport services pickup trucks

AnSzBts.jpg

yet another new ship coming to the pack

9HN3jog.jpg

• Like 13
  • Thanks 4

4 hours ago, Eight Ball said:

Almost there

MJXpG6k.jpg

y7DZGP0.jpg

Keep teasing.... 🤣

😁

Edit:

When I see those beautiful assets, I really wished I was a better and more creative mission builder. 🥲

Edited by Hiob
  • Like 1

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"

Am 14.11.2022 um 21:14 schrieb Eight Ball:

ok 😁

eupXX5p.jpg

Lic6bmR.jpg

nJPIOOY.jpg

3V1tZuY.jpg

These are so cool!👍👍👍

Thank you so much for your great work!!!

• Like 1

DCS MT 2.9.4.53707
Modules: UH-1H - SA342 - KA-50 BS3 - MI-24P - MI-8MTV2 - AH-64D - CH-47F(Preorder) - UH-60L(Mod) - A-10CII - F-16C - F/A-18C - FC3 -Combined Arms
 - Supercarrier - NTTR - Normandy2.0 - Persian Gulf - Syria - SA - Sinai - Afghanistan(Preorder) — Waiting for: OH-58D - BO-105 - AH-1G/F(Mod) - OH-6(Mod) - Kola  - Australia - Iraq

DCS-Client: 10900K, 64GB 3600, RTX3090, 500GB M2 NVMe(win10), 2TB M2 NVMe(DCS), VR VivePro2, PointCTRL, VaicomPro, Wacom Intuos S with VRK v2Beta

DCS-DServer: 11600KF, 32GB 3600, GTX1080, 1TB M2 NVMe(win10), 2TB M2 NVMe(DCSDServer), DCS Olympus

Simpit: NLR Flightsim Pro, TM Warthog Grip with 30cm Extension + Throttle, VPforce Rhino FFB, Komodo Pedals with Dampers, VPC Rotorplus+CBkit+AH-64D Grip, NLR HF8, Buttkicker (3*MiniConcert), TotalControls AH64D MPD‘s, TM 2*MFD‘s, Streamdecks (1*32,3*15,1*6), VPC CP#1

Thanks guys 🙂

@flanker1 unfortunately, these 2 and the UAZ-452 I've released earlier are the only russian vehicles I got 🤷‍♂️

------------------------------

A couple of Somali'ish trawlers for the ship pack

aTeL6Bp.jpg

HtGDw3A.jpg

The update is almost ready to ship (uhuh), just some cleaning up to do here and there, update the readme and that's it!

For the last hour I tried to have multiple spawn point for the mobile sea base but I'm just a donkey when it comes to code and I just can't make it work. So screw it, you'll spawn on the helipad like a civilised pilot.

tO2eZ7K.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 10