DCS UH-60 Blackhawk mod

Thanks, but I use the setting for right-bottom on the UH-1H and Ka-50, the indicator shows up in the mid bottom of the screen. Which values should I use?  Thanks in advanced.

Edited by VFGiPJP

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9BDi-STaqgWsjNiHbW0fA

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

I copy and paste it to the respective lines to the corresponding files "controlsindicator_page.lua" of both UH-1H and Ka-50 and both of them have the indicators shown at the bottom center, whereas UH-60L is at lower right corner.

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

However, if you really want to bottom right (for the Huey):
Here is the line (the last) :

-- base.init_pos       = {0,(1 - 1.3*size)}           -- Left Top
-- base.init_pos       = {0,0}                              -- Left Center
-- base.init_pos       = {0,-(0.99 - 1.3*size)}    -- Left Bottom
base.init_pos       = {aspect*2 - (size*2 + collec_shift  + rud_shift +3.0*line_width + ds) ,-(0.99 - 1.3*size)}    -- Right Bottom

Edited by Tanuki44
  • Thanks 1

May I recommend this thread to be pinned on top?

• Like 3

can not find down load look all 11 pgs nothing.

JNM, googled it found it.

installed key-binds work 

unfortunately unplayable in VR Reverb G2 I'm lagging and frames dropping 5 fps per 25ms.

Steam VR shows intermittent frames 

Edited by 71st_Mastiff

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Are the pilot bodies planned for near future?

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

One thing I just noticed, and forgive me if it's been brought up, but I definitely don't remember ever seeing that type of stabilator with hand holds.  The hand holds only showed up on the foldable version that is more rectangular in shape.  The version in the mod seems to be a melding of the two.

A real small thing, though, thanks for the great mod!

Edit:  Nevermind, just saw in Discord that it's known, and not a priority, which is understandable.

UH-60L:

UH-60L Stab.jpg

UH-60M:

22614_Sikorsky-UH-60M-Black-Hawk_7446.jpg

Edited by heloguy

i9 12900k @ 4.9ghz, 32gb RAM

Nvidia RTX 3090

Windows 11 x64

Valve Index

Brunner CLS-E w/RS F16GRH, Virpil TCS Rotor Plus Collective, BRD F1 Pedals, WH Throttle, FSSB R3 w/WH Grip, PointCTRL v1

When i used OVGME to install this, i got to messages regarding overwriting shared files from first the civil aircraft mod and then the T45.......I said yes to these, but will this screw with the other mods? 

Thanks

System specs: PC1 :Scan 3XS Ryzen 5900X, 64GB Corsair veng DDR4 3600, EVGA GTX 3090 Win 10, Quest Pro, Samsung Odyssey G9 Neo monitor. Tir5. PC2 ( Helo) Scan 3XS Intel 9900 K, 32 GB Ram, 2080Ti, 50 inch Phillips monitor

F/A-18C: Rhino FFB base TianHang F16 grip, Winwing MP 1, F-18 throttle, TO & Combat panels, MFG crosswind & DFB Aces  seat :cool:                       

Viper: WinWing MFSSB base with F-16 grip, Winwing F-16 throttle, plus Vipergear ICP. MFG crosswind rudders. 

Helo ( Apache) set up: Virpil collective with AH64D grip, Cyclic : Rhino FFB base & TM F18 grip, MFG crosswind rudders, Total controls AH64 MFD's,  TEDAC Unit. 

14 minutes ago, markturner1960 said:

When i used OVGME to install this, i got to messages regarding overwriting shared files from first the civil aircraft mod and then the T45.......I said yes to these, but will this screw with the other mods? 

Thanks

Strange, no problem here, what are the files "shared" ?

FOX-2 2021_ED_1.PNG

OK, while you replied I tried the T45 and it works OK still as far as I can tell.....And I then tried a manual install by copying the folder into my saved games / mods directory......The mod works OK now. So OVGME must have installed to the wrong place. I will try uninstall and hopefully no damage done!!

Thanks

Edited by markturner1960

System specs: PC1 :Scan 3XS Ryzen 5900X, 64GB Corsair veng DDR4 3600, EVGA GTX 3090 Win 10, Quest Pro, Samsung Odyssey G9 Neo monitor. Tir5. PC2 ( Helo) Scan 3XS Intel 9900 K, 32 GB Ram, 2080Ti, 50 inch Phillips monitor

F/A-18C: Rhino FFB base TianHang F16 grip, Winwing MP 1, F-18 throttle, TO & Combat panels, MFG crosswind & DFB Aces  seat :cool:                       

Viper: WinWing MFSSB base with F-16 grip, Winwing F-16 throttle, plus Vipergear ICP. MFG crosswind rudders. 

Helo ( Apache) set up: Virpil collective with AH64D grip, Cyclic : Rhino FFB base & TM F18 grip, MFG crosswind rudders, Total controls AH64 MFD's,  TEDAC Unit. 

2 hours ago, markturner1960 said:

When i used OVGME to install this, i got to messages regarding overwriting shared files from first the civil aircraft mod and then the T45

The UH-60L Mod does not come OvGME-ready.

You can use OvGME to install it, but to do so you'll have to slightly adjust the paths in the archive (unpack it, create the proper folder structure for OvGME-compatibility, and optionally then repack it into a zip archive).

Just look at the folder structure of your other mods and it should be fairly clear (obviously remove all remains of the first attempt to install the Black Hawk mod via OvGME, or you'll see correct and wrong paths intermingled 😉 ).

On 12/02/2022 at 10:04, 71st_Mastiff said:

ne peut pas trouver de téléchargement regarder tous les 11 pages rien.

JNM, googlé il l'a trouvé.

les raccourcis clavier installés fonctionnent 

malheureusement injouable dans VR Reverb G2, je suis à la traîne et les images chutent de 5 ips par 25 ms.

Steam VR affiche des images intermittentes 

Hi, I have a G2 reverb and am running solo at 45 and multiplayer 30-35 fps - I have 60% steam set, 1 the SS of DCS.

9 minutes ago, Voolpy said:

Hi, I have a G2 reverb and am running solo at 45 and multiplayer 30-35 fps - I have 60% steam set, 1 the SS of DCS.

I have no issues with any other planes or helicopter's in this sim, but for some reason this UH60L mod cause 4 fps on the Reverb G2, especially with steam VR.

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

On 2/7/2022 at 4:43 PM, hotrod525 said:

Acheiving AAR in that Helo is a great challenge, it's a superb addition in DCS

Agree 🙂

CPU: Intel I7 7700k /Ram:32gb_ddr4

GFX: Nvidia Asus 1080 8Gb

Mon: Asus vg2448qe 24"

Disk: SSD

Stick: TM Warthog #1400/Saitek pro pedals/TIR5/TM MFDs

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

18 hours ago, Yurgon said:

The UH-60L Mod does not come OvGME-ready.

You can use OvGME to install it, but to do so you'll have to slightly adjust the paths in the archive (unpack it, create the proper folder structure for OvGME-compatibility, and optionally then repack it into a zip archive).

Just look at the folder structure of your other mods and it should be fairly clear (obviously remove all remains of the first attempt to install the Black Hawk mod via OvGME, or you'll see correct and wrong paths intermingled 😉 ).

The mod works great with OvGME, but you need to create the folder hierarchy (very simple).

Intel i9 13900K | RTX4090 | 64 Gb DDR4 3600 CL18 | 2Tb PCIe4.0 | Varjo Aero | Pico 4 on WIFI6e | Virtual Desktop running VDXR

Idées de décorations de BLACKHAWK en fonctionnement.
Ce sont mes souvenirs de mon séjour en Afghanistan de 2009 - 2010 EDIT: 2008 - 2009 à Nijrab / KAPISA : US 101st Airborne et French TF-Tiger.

rluf.jpg

zwlh.jpg

2tcn.jpg

vb3w.jpg

fjay.jpg

ggw5.jpg

i4ts.jpg

l3tf.jpg

da9w.jpg

jfw1.jpg

nios.jpg

2x5q.jpg