F-15E WIP Update Discussion

DSplayer

1 hour ago, Beirut said:

That at about 20 posts a year you might not be the best source for what the community experience is. 

Many people come here for actual information, and end up with you and your misery!

That Beirut is a waste of everybody's time and is just selfish..is this experience you are talking about?

Edited by Pipe
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

i7 4770k @ 4.5, asus z-87 pro, strix GTX 980ti directcu3oc, 32gb Kingston hyperX 2133, philips 40" 4k monitor, hotas cougar\warthog, track ir 5, Oculus Rift

19 minutes ago, Pipe said:

Many people come here for actual information, and end up with you and your misery!

That Beirut is a waste of everybody's time and is just selfish..is this experience you are talking about?

Breathe, Brother Pipe.

Breathe.  :smoke:

• Like 2

Some of the planes, but all of the maps!

One more thingy, ED does not make the Sinai Map, which I never say it were in the first place. In case it was not aware of, ED has the final say of all DCS products, as they all sell through ED’s site, with QA control, etc.

• Like 1

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9BDi-STaqgWsjNiHbW0fA

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

4 hours ago, Pipe said:

I fully get that we all want this module, but maybe your understanding of preorder (with no actual date given) is flawed. Preorder is a promise to supply a good or service when it becomes available, right now it is not. If you feel you have been wronged ask for a refund. The devs will release it when they believe it to be ready. In the mean time fly what you have all the modules are great! Or get out of the house and enjoy your life….

I had reasonable expectation of delays based on previous experiences. we have exceeded that.  especially now that youtubers are playing around with it.

oh and btw, I do and say whatever I want. You do you, and im glad YOU are happy with the current situation.-

• Like 3

[sIGPIC]https://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic70550_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 @5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - EVGA 3090 - Cougar FSSB + Virpil WRBRD + Hornet Stick - Thrustmaster TPR Pedal + WinWing MIP + Orion + TO and CO pannels - Track IR5

49 minutes ago, FZG_Immel said:

I had reasonable expectation of delays based on previous experiences. we have exceeded that.  especially now that youtubers are playing around with it.

oh and btw, I do and say whatever I want. You do you, and im glad YOU are happy with the current situation.-

Although I'm not having any trouble waiting for the Mudhen (currently life won't really allow me to play DCS much anyways), it somehow still does pain me a bit to see YT videos from content creators that, judging by their videos, obviously didn't even take the time to watch the preview instruction videos from Notso...

Admittedly, those particular content creators might attract potential buyers with a different playstyle than me.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

Well, I guess I should work harder on my YTube channel, or join a big one, if I ever want to get some preview perks.

• Like 1

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

1 hour ago, FZG_Immel said:

Get your money back…problem solved!

i7 4770k @ 4.5, asus z-87 pro, strix GTX 980ti directcu3oc, 32gb Kingston hyperX 2133, philips 40" 4k monitor, hotas cougar\warthog, track ir 5, Oculus Rift

7 minutes ago, sirrah said:

Although I'm not having any trouble waiting for the Mudhen (currently life won't really allow me to play DCS much anyways), it somehow still does pain me a bit to see YT videos from content creators that, judging by their videos, obviously didn't even take the time to watch the preview instruction videos from Notso...

Admittedly, those particular content creators might attract potential buyers with a different playstyle than me.

I guess Mud Hen is not Sinai or Mirage F1. And the pre-order thingy makes some interesting reaction. Everyone feels thing differently.

BTW, I think all sale are final here, ED has no refund policy...shame...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants said:

What I got was, if there is a vid from the YTubers of a preview product, the product should be ready for release…

One buyer finds it okay does not mean other buyers do, let alone ED and any developers who have a “reputation” to consider…

Disclaimer: I agree another poster says such videos may do as much harm as good.

Meanwhile do you dont see a Wags F-15E video or a official news about a release by ED, None has talk about a "release".

34 minutes ago, Silver_Dragon said:

Meanwhile do you dont see a Wags F-15E video or a official news about a release by ED, None has talk about a "release".

Wait, why would Wags do videos about the F-15E?  It's from Razbam, not ED and as such Notso is doing the videos.

• Like 1

Aircraft: F-14A/B, F/A-18C, F-16C, F-5E, FC3, AV-8B, Mirage 2000C, L-39, Huey, F-86, P-51, P-47, Spitfire, Mosquito, Supercarrier

Maps: Persian Gulf, Syria, NTTR, Marianas, Normandy 2, Channel

Upcoming Modules Wishlist: A-7E, A-6E, F-4, F-8J, MiG-17F, A-1H, F-100D, Kola Peninsula

41 minutes ago, Silver_Dragon said:

Oh, well, I was quoting somebody else's thought, when there is a preview video made by some YTuber, then it must be ready. Of course it is not true, as it never happened this way! I am cool to wait to be clear.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, falcon_120 said:

Well, it's coming this Wednesday/Thursday so little time left to suffer.

*Source*: None, My intuition given known material, and the release to content creators. I expect a cold start video from RB probably Monday/Tuesday.

Enviado desde mi ELE-L29 mediante Tapatalk

Damn it man it's TWO WEEKS, It's ALWAY TWO WEEKS 🙂 UNTIL THE END OF TIME!

However (whispering) I think you may be close. 

• Like 3

Is this a complaint discussion, or a WIP discussion? Has anyone ever thought that RB sent this to the YT content creators for sales purposes? If they release it as is, the bug complaints would fly all over the place. Clearly, it's not ready! The adolescent complaining here is wild! 

Edited by Jackjack171
  • Like 6

DO it or Don't, but don't cry about it. Real men don't cry!

14 minutes ago, Jackjack171 said:

The adolescent complaining here is wild! 

Happens every time they don't get their instant gratification bone stroked, sucks a bit because you have to skim over all the whining just to try and find some real info.

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, Beirut said:

Your welcome. :smoke:

For what, I'm not sure. I'm cool either way, got mad patience bro. Can't say the same for others. I hope this thread gets back on track!

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Nevyn said:

Happens every time they don't get their instant gratification bone stroked, sucks a bit because you have to skim over all the whining just to try and find some real info.

Yes, Whining! 

Hi, I had a question on the RWR if anyone knows about it. In the videos on YT there isn't an indication about where an incoming missile is coming from, like in the hornet.

My guess is the the HSI wouldn't display it anyway. 

Is it that the RWR is just not modelled yet, or is the F15 just a different beast when it comes to displaying missile warnings? 

10 minutes ago, Jozzie said:

Hi, I had a question on the RWR if anyone knows about it. In the videos on YT there isn't an indication about where an incoming missile is coming from, like in the hornet.

Is it that the RWR is just not modelled yet, or is the F15 just a different beast when it comes to displaying missile warnings? 

May be the wrong thread, despite what the title says. This is the dump on devs thread!

I do hope you find your answer though🙂

2 hours ago, Jozzie said:

As I understand it the TEWS page is the sort of 'RWR', and functions as a dedicated directional situational awareness display. You still get a couple of red lights and tones when you're tracked or launched on though. 

• Like 1

• ED Team

Guys, I get it. Every time our content creators get a chance to show you want you are getting it makes the wait that much harder. I love and fear the preview phase because I know what the wait is like. That said, this is yet another step in the road to release, it's pretty much like this for each and every module. I know that not all modules do pre-sales so when they do it makes this a little more painful but it is part of the process. 

We hope these previews will show you how hard RAZBAM has been working to make sure you have a solid module on day 1 of the release. They are still tuning and tweaking even beyond the preview build. Our Closed Beta Testers are going to be diving into it soon, which means it will be in Closed Beta Testing soon, which means an Open Beta Release Candidate. We are not far off now, aside from any bumps pinned down by Testers and even previewers. 

I know it's been a long hard waiting, but we are almost there, don't beat up the lucky few content creators that managed to win the SE lotto, and don't beat up each other for your own feelings on it. It's gonna be worth the wait, and all this will be a distant memory soon enough.

Thanks, and we appreciate your passion and patience, even those with very little patience left 🙂

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

2 weeks left also...🤣

jokes apart..thx for the infos...I think that is impossible say when..but, at this point, I think that is kindly possible to indicate a windows of the release..not may, possible between June and July..or not??

Razbmam and all they that used to much soon, very soon, it's coming, are creating to much hype I think...but now, the hype mounting effect is finished..and remain time to wait..and now also the time's terms are finished..lack only tomorrow..

but we will stay to waiting...is our hobby and this is a part of it...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NineLine said:

Guys, I get it. Every time our content creators get a chance to show you want you are getting it makes the wait that much harder. I love and fear the preview phase because I know what the wait is like. That said, this is yet another step in the road to release, it's pretty much like this for each and every module. I know that not all modules do pre-sales so when they do it makes this a little more painful but it is part of the process. 

We hope these previews will show you how hard RAZBAM has been working to make sure you have a solid module on day 1 of the release. They are still tuning and tweaking even beyond the preview build. Our Closed Beta Testers are going to be diving into it soon, which means it will be in Closed Beta Testing soon, which means an Open Beta Release Candidate. We are not far off now, aside from any bumps pinned down by Testers and even previewers. 

I know it's been a long hard waiting, but we are almost there, don't beat up the lucky few content creators that managed to win the SE lotto, and don't beat up each other for your own feelings on it. It's gonna be worth the wait, and all this will be a distant memory soon enough.

Thanks, and we appreciate your passion and patience, even those with very little patience left 🙂

It probably wouldn't be a problem if an approximate release date of EA was given - even a month would be ok. June, July, later, first half, second half. Simply because of mutual respect. Basically, it's all about that. We know that the relese is close since December'22 (or before even). We wait and wait and nothing. It causes frustration. If you can plan a wedding or whatever, why is there still no goddamn release date for the module 😅? That's weird. Of course, we will find out before the end of the pre order, because it has already been said (plus we will have the manual), but since others are already flying, I think that any intelligent 😉 person is able to estimate the amount of work and how much time it will take in the final stage. Project management is challenging but not impossible, including setting deadlines. For some reason, the relese date is not given on purpose.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro