Really dumb question here, but this is going to be a free mod? The level of detail and amount of work that is going into this is beyond impressive.  I doubt there would be official authorization from the manufacture.  I appreciate the hard work and effort you and the team are putting into this.  It will be a huge hit I am sure.  Outstanding work with the cockpit.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/15/2023 at 7:11 AM, Devil 505 said:

Really dumb question here, but this is going to be a free mod? The level of detail and amount of work that is going into this is beyond impressive.  I doubt there would be official authorization from the manufacture.  I appreciate the hard work and effort you and the team are putting into this.  It will be a huge hit I am sure.  Outstanding work with the cockpit.  

Mods in DCS by the ToS are required to be free for all players if they are public at all

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well I never! I disappear for a few months for work and when I come back there are more mods and upcoming mods than you can shake a stick at!

Looks amazing so far, impressive work! I will be looking forward to this lots! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/11/2023 at 11:45 AM, aaronwhite said:

Incredible work! Honestly, it would be an amazing addition if it was only the 3D model in game and nothing else. The Ka-52 has been missing for a while.

Невероятные работы, друг!

Indeed. 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Значит выйдет и мод Ка-52 и ЕДшный бот.

"Рыцарь онлайна - капризный слепыш"

Ryzen 5800x3d, 64Gb ddr4 3600Mhz Cl16, RTX3080 12Gb, Acer Predator XB271HK 2160p

Maybe ED should create some 5 to 10 slots of "generic Planes and Helicopters" to be replaced by Community mods. Then Servers could enforce for example some of these slots with X or Z moded plane with all it needs... Integrity Check etc. If someone doesn't have the mod he/she will see just a generic airframe and the standard ED weapons etc coming at them.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

• 3 weeks later...