Countdown to Release

Me haces reír.

4 minutes ago, Dannyvandelft said:

They are NOT bound by versions. You CAN use a bought module in both. As long as that version supports it. You buy the Viper TODAY, you can use it on both versions, today.

You laughed at someone because they said they couldn't have the Apache they pre-ordered on the stable version. Yet that is exactly the case which we have tried to explain why. No you don't have to purchase modules for both versions as you rightly state but that was never the question!

• Like 1

AMD 5800X3D · MSI 4080 · Asus ROG Strix B550 Gaming  · HP Reverb Pro · 1Tb M.2 NVMe, 32Gb Corsair Vengence 3600MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · VIRPIL T-50CM3 Base, Alpha Prime R. VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Base. JetSeat

yep, downloading now too!

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

You laughed at someone because they said they couldn't have the Apache they pre-ordered on the stable version. Yet that is exactly the case which we have tried to explain why. No you don't have to purchase modules for both versions as you rightly state but that was never the question!
They didn't pre-order it "on the stable version". They just pre-ordered it. He can fly it on open beta right now.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Server seems to be going down.

Well, I'll use the time to practice violin. 😃

Z390 MB | i7-8700k | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB m.2 NVME | 1TB SATA SSD | AsRock 6900XT | PowerMac G5 Case Mod | HP Reverb G2 | AKG K500 | TM Warthog | Virpil TCS Rotor Base w/ Constellation Alpha | Virpil MongoosT CM2 base w/ MongooseT grip (soon) | MFG Crosswind pedals | 3x TM Cougar MFDs

5 minutes ago, Ram69 said:

Was getting 65MB/s, now getting 0.7 130KB/s 😭.... patience patience....

DL-rate is tumbling down alot - now we are in another waiting game ;D

Ryzen 7 5800X3D // 64 GB RAM // RTX 4090 // Quest Pro // Quest 3

2 minutes ago, VDV said:

how GB is this update?

I Have 90 GB, will it be enought??

Depends on what other modules and terrains you might have. I think Syria has had a big update as well. My download is around 82GB, so probably larger than that installed. 

But, again, depends on what you have for modules. Someone else mentioned theirs is only 7GB and they don't have Syria. 

13700k, 64GB DDR5, RTX 3080, 1x 4TB M.2, 3x 2TB M.2, @ 3440x1440p, Windows 11

4 minutes ago, Dannyvandelft said:

They didn't pre-order it "on the stable version". They just pre-ordered it. He can fly it on open beta right now.

Ok to spell it out. They couldn't run the Apache they had pre-ordered using the stable version they had installed and didn't wish to install the beta version. They hadn't realised the Apache would not be available on the stable version at initial release. Some have helped the poster to explain how to get the beta version loaded without downloading loads and using lot of disk space. Some people don't realise a module isn't immediately available on both versions so we are trying to help and repeatedly saying that modules aren't specific to versions really isn't helping them, when that is exactly the case for the Apache which this thread is about.

• Like 1

AMD 5800X3D · MSI 4080 · Asus ROG Strix B550 Gaming  · HP Reverb Pro · 1Tb M.2 NVMe, 32Gb Corsair Vengence 3600MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · VIRPIL T-50CM3 Base, Alpha Prime R. VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Base. JetSeat