DCS: AH-64D Screenshots and Videos (NO DISCUSSION)

Sleepy

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Magnificent flying machine!😉

...even targets destroyed.jpg

less weight....jpg

• Like 1

WIN10-Pro., ASUS ROG Z390-E, INTEL Core i7-970K, RTX 2080Ti, 64GB RAM, ACER Predator XB271HU 2560 x 1440 144Hz, DCS Open Beta: SSD970 EVO Plus 1TB, DCS Stable: SSD 870 EVO 1TB

Thrustmaster HOTAS Cougar (U2nxt) / Foxy, Simpeds , TrackIR 5

Yes, this is late, but it is also for a good reason.
As a commercial pliot I find no satisfaction in missiles, lasers or video screens with IR function.

The APACHE in DCS is in the Beata and still being worked on heavily. It is already a great module but there is a reason why the flight model is not the first priority of the developers behind the electronics and weapons. This first part is about what I like about helicopters and what is slowly but surely coming back to DCS. Of course you should not forget that we are talking about 6.5 to 9.5 tons, depending on the equipment.

Like that of many others, my image of the Apache was mainly determined by the movie Fire Birds in the German version Airborne-Wings of Steel with Nicolas Cage. This mighty power flying fortress a fat SUV of the skies armed to the teeth.

Edited by CHPL
  • Like 1

Always happy landings ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Screen_230402_155051.jpg

Screen_230328_005553.jpg

• Like 6

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM |Virpil TCS+ AH64D grip + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

My wallpaper and skins

• 3 weeks later...