OV-10A Bronco mod by Split Air team.....and MORE

48 minutes ago, TAT0R said:

we're thinking about a new solution for hosting our mods

That would be much appreciated! 😅

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"

@TAT0R am I missing something on MK4 pod to get it to work? I tried every combination I can think of to fire but alas I can’t.  Didn’t see any help in the manual either. BTW I love this Mod and been flying it since you released it.

I did update to latest versions as well. 

Thanks

Edited by Rodeo

Corsair 5000D Black - i913900KS 24 core 3.2GHz - ASUS Z790 Hero DDR5 - 64GB Dominator DDR5 - iCUE H150i Liquid Cooler - QL iCUE Fans- PNY 24GB RTX4090 - 2TB 990 Pro - 2TB 980 Pro - Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS/Throttle and TRP Pedals - Cougars MFD - Total Controls MFBB - TEK AHCP - Trak Racer TR8 Pro cockpit and a frustrating Pimax 8kx Varjo Aero.... "So I commandeered the police car and was giving people rides in it for $80… I don't call it a drinking problem; I call it a 'making to much money' problem"--Jungle Recon

On 6/20/2023 at 3:43 AM, Rodeo said:

@TAT0R am I missing something on MK4 pod to get it to work? I tried every combination I can think of to fire but alas I can’t.  Didn’t see any help in the manual either. BTW I love this Mod and been flying it since you released it.

I did update to latest versions as well. 

Thanks

MK4POD Switch : RDY
Master Arm: ON
Spacebar or your keybind

Screen_230621_211438.jpg

Edited by TAT0R

5 hours ago, TAT0R said:

MK4POD Switch : RDY
Master Arm: ON
Spacebar or your keybind

Screen_230621_211438.jpg

Thanks… I found the problem maybe a little bug. I was in ME and starting the mission from there and that when it wouldn’t work for me. Works perfectly from main menu. 

Again Great Mod. I love spending time flying it. 

Corsair 5000D Black - i913900KS 24 core 3.2GHz - ASUS Z790 Hero DDR5 - 64GB Dominator DDR5 - iCUE H150i Liquid Cooler - QL iCUE Fans- PNY 24GB RTX4090 - 2TB 990 Pro - 2TB 980 Pro - Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS/Throttle and TRP Pedals - Cougars MFD - Total Controls MFBB - TEK AHCP - Trak Racer TR8 Pro cockpit and a frustrating Pimax 8kx Varjo Aero.... "So I commandeered the police car and was giving people rides in it for $80… I don't call it a drinking problem; I call it a 'making to much money' problem"--Jungle Recon

• 1 month later...

Sadly my DCS has already had 3 CTD's using this mod. 
Clean Mariana's
One Bronco. 
First time CTD after loading where you chose the airframe 
Second time CTD after I started Taxiing.
Third CTD After landing and applying brakes.
Are there any known mod conflicts with the Bronco?

DCS A-10C II Warthog, DCS AV-8B, DCS F/A-18C. DCS F-16C DCS KA-50 III, DCS F-14B. DCS AH-64 Apache. DCS Mirage F1. DCS F-15E.
System: Z690 - i9-12900k - RTX 3080ti - 32gb ram - 2tb NVME - 2x2tb HDD - TM Hotas Warthog - MFG Rudders - Trackir/VR

On 8/3/2023 at 2:39 AM, Appleonastick said:

Sadly my DCS has already had 3 CTD's using this mod. 
Clean Mariana's
One Bronco. 
First time CTD after loading where you chose the airframe 
Second time CTD after I started Taxiing.
Third CTD After landing and applying brakes.
Are there any known mod conflicts with the Bronco?

hi, do u have NS430 module ?

10 hours ago, TAT0R said:

hi, do u have NS430 module ?

Negative. Is it needed?

DCS A-10C II Warthog, DCS AV-8B, DCS F/A-18C. DCS F-16C DCS KA-50 III, DCS F-14B. DCS AH-64 Apache. DCS Mirage F1. DCS F-15E.
System: Z690 - i9-12900k - RTX 3080ti - 32gb ram - 2tb NVME - 2x2tb HDD - TM Hotas Warthog - MFG Rudders - Trackir/VR

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys

I have a simple weapons training mission that I created for the OV-10 Bronco. Just for a bit of eye candy I have a second AI Bronco and the pilot walks to the plane. He enters a trigger zone that deactivate the pilot and the plane starts. It just goes off and does it's stuff and returns to base on an F10 radio button.

I tried to put in an aircraft ladder but if I get too close to the AI plane, my plane moves to a vacant parking spot! I figure there must be some sort of built in trigger zone to say the parking spot is taken and the ladder is triggering it - but then I already have th eAI plane in that spot so my logic falls on it's face at that point! As the plane is AI controlled I don't get the option to set it to Take off from Ground, which I think may resolve the issue. I 4have also tried changing the plane and I only seem to have the issue when using the Bronco.

I have seen this discussed on the forum somewhere but I have searched for ages and I can't find it so forgive me if I'm going back over old ground! Google doesn't turn up anytihng either.

Does anyone have any experience of this?

Thanks

Game setup - I9-13900K, 3000 MHZ 24 Core 32 Logical Processors, NVIDIA RTX 4090, 42” ASUS 4K OLED monitor, TM HOTAS Warthog, TM TPR Rudder pedals, HP Reverb G2 VR - soon to be Bigscreen VR

On 9/16/2023 at 10:26 PM, Morpheus said:

You can choose 0$ for download, working for me

Unfortunately, it doesn't work in my case. I had to provide a different email address. There were no download links for this "first" one e-mail. The first time inday of released, it worked without any problems.

• 4 weeks later...

I just tried it on every map but Normandy, and I didn't see anything wrong with the gear animation. I circled the field and cycled them up and down without an issue.

Is it possible that you could post your track file of a flight with it happening?  

• Like 1

www.tomhedlund.com

Modules: A-10C, A-10CII. F-16, AV8B, F-5E, F-14, F/A-18C, P-51, BF-109, F-86, FC3, Ka-50, UH-1H, Mig-15, Mig-21, YAK-52, L-39.

Maps: NTTR, PG, Normandy. Syria...

Others: Super Carrier, WWII Asset Pack

we are aware about this issue

On 10/26/2023 at 3:23 AM, t_hedlund said:

I just tried it on every map but Normandy, and I didn't see anything wrong with the gear animation. I circled the field and cycled them up and down without an issue.

Is it possible that you could post your track file of a flight with it happening?  

On 10/29/2023 at 7:11 AM, TAT0R said:

we are aware about this issue

I have a Bronco mission that I created that also has an AI Bronco wingman. The wingman landing gear is stable but my wheels are jittery. Also, the AI wheels are off the ground. I know this has been reported but any information may be significant 👍

Edited by Nialfb

Game setup - I9-13900K, 3000 MHZ 24 Core 32 Logical Processors, NVIDIA RTX 4090, 42” ASUS 4K OLED monitor, TM HOTAS Warthog, TM TPR Rudder pedals, HP Reverb G2 VR - soon to be Bigscreen VR