Pre-order, 17th of February’23

YoYo

Proof? 😄

Looks like the payment page has changed and it no longer accepts PayPal.

Edited by VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9BDi-STaqgWsjNiHbW0fA

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Aussie_Mantis:

any idea how long the preorder period lasts?

No, but considering that BD is still in the process of writing the manual, I suppose you'll have at least until Monday to benefit from the pre-purchase discount. 🙂 

(my point being: there is absolutely no rational reason for rushing the e-store to the extent of causing the server to crash)

Edit:

But seriously: no one not affiliated with Razbam or ED knows for sure, but I suppose 3 months would be a reasonable guess. Once you see Razbam videos with startup procedures pop up, early access release is getting close.

Edited by Jayhawk1971
  • Like 2

My bank informs me the $$$ has had a lift off despite I got 502 and my E-shop status confirmed that the module is bought...I am outta here. 🙂

• Like 1

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9BDi-STaqgWsjNiHbW0fA

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

Just now, VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants said:

My bank informs me the $$$ has had a lift off despite I got 502 and my E-shop status confirmed that the module is bought...I am outta here. 🙂

My money has gone down from the account, but there is still waiting for payment on the ED profile 😉

24 minutes ago, irq11 said:

Why i paid only 24 $ ?!

Its a gift from the Elon I suppose! 😉

• Like 1

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

37 minutes ago, WolfcatVader said:

Ok, so its not on Steam initially, when will it be added to Steam for pre-order?

Its hard to understand why it wouldn't be available on Steam when all of the other modules have been.  A lot of us are on Steam.  

Then you should know modules are almost always released a little  bit later on Steam. Also, stop buying modules on Steam and support ED/DCS by buying from them directly, so they get that 30%  Steam takes, which can only be good for all, except Steam.

Happy flying. 

2 hours ago, BIGNEWY said:

We have many different people from all over the world so please try to be understanding and patient. 

With that said please stay on topic here. 

thank you

ogaa.png

This came from Razbams discord channel..... @BIGNEWY can you elaborate on this? 

• Like 2

Planes:                                      Choppers:                                       Maps:

• Flaming Cliffs 3                      Black Shark 2                                 Syria
  • A-10C Tank killer 2                Black Shark 3                                 Persian Gulf
  • F/A18C Hornet                       AH-64 Apache                               Mariana's
  • F-16C Viper   
  • F-15E Strike Eagle                   
  • Mirage 2000C
  • AJS-37 Viggen
  • JF-17 Thunder
  • F-14 Tomcat

I sure as schmidt hope it comes out on Steam. I pumped up my Steam wallet during our steady work season so I could buy DCS stuff during the winter without hitting the credit card. I was going to pre-order two of them today.

If it doesn't come out on Steam that's............................................................................. not great. 🤨

Edit: I just saw a post that said it will be on Steam. Goooood.

Edited by Beirut

Some of the planes, but all of the maps!

Just now, Beirut said:

But... but...

What about this?

ogaa.png

Someone F'ed up big time!!

• Like 1

Planes:                                      Choppers:                                       Maps:

• Flaming Cliffs 3                      Black Shark 2                                 Syria
  • A-10C Tank killer 2                Black Shark 3                                 Persian Gulf
  • F/A18C Hornet                       AH-64 Apache                               Mariana's
  • F-16C Viper   
  • F-15E Strike Eagle                   
  • Mirage 2000C
  • AJS-37 Viggen
  • JF-17 Thunder
  • F-14 Tomcat

4 minutes ago, pii said:

Then you should know modules are almost always released a little  bit later on Steam. Also, stop buying modules on Steam and support ED/DCS by buying from them directly, so they get that 30%  Steam takes, which can only be good for all, except Steam.

Happy flying. 

The last several have been available on steam simultaneously as the ED store. For more than a year Ive ordered all my modules on release day through steam, not sure why this one is different.

3 hours ago, YoYo said:

96c3952061bf63c9099c97b980082a24.gif

But what does it mean? You can't even specify a day (ok!), a month or a quarter or "this year" even :music_whistling:? What will you give on Steam, what release of date?

This is a bit ridiculous. Give me the money, someday it will be. Even on Kickstarters you have a date. After all, you have many years of experience in releasing models, doing tests and evaluating the module, so it's really impossible to estimate the date at least approximately? So how to understand - "pre order shifts do not affect the release date, which will not be changed". But what date Id like to ask again, lol? :thumbsup:

In general, there is no need to hurry, therefore, because someday this date will be given before the end of pre order, right? Please confirm it. Thanks.

Sounds like this is your first rodeo and stop giving ED and DCS's hard earned profits to Steam. Support ED and buy direct from their site

• Like 2