OH-6A by Tobsen and Eightball

Go to solution Solved by Neo47,

I‘m drooling….. 🤤 

Seriously guys, if it flies only half bad (though I‘m absolutely sure it will be near perfect, given your love for details)…. I will be sooooo happy!

Edited by Hiob
  • Like 2

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"

56 minutes ago, Eight Ball said:

HQvP2is.jpg

TmcZb2b.jpg

878TVmb.jpg

7Z7a61A.jpg

Vc25Hov.jpg

OMG! Someone FINALLY did an M-60 correctly! I hope ED takes your model and places it in the Huey to replace what we currently have.  Hope you guys might have been able to get some authentic sounds as well.  Everything you guys are doing warrants third party status, at minimum for asset packs.  I feel you guys should get picked up as a third party for the Vietnam stuff.  Fantastic job! Absolutely cant wait for this in 2 weeks. LOL

• Like 4

Well this is taking the jimjams isn’t it 😁?

It’s good seeing all the bits you’re adding, I agree with Hiob, it’s gonna have to be a right pig to fly for us not to love it and I’m sure it won’t be. Some of the mods knocking about like this one are a real tonic. Great to see the ideas coming to fruition and you lads ain’t messing about here are ya. It all looks cracking. Just what we all need, well done the pair of ya, really looking forward to this.

possible ID on the 2 cyclics cyclists:

IMG_1340.jpeg

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Eight Ball said:

HQvP2is.jpg

TmcZb2b.jpg

878TVmb.jpg

7Z7a61A.jpg

Vc25Hov.jpg

I shot a short video do a quick troop extract in the Huey to a FOB in the Jungle, then landed on one of Eightball's ships.  You guys cannot finish this quick enough! So fired up to sit in the Cayuse in VR.  I created a few 60's music channels to run on the radios in DCS.  That is what I tuned into with the Huey.  Keep up the great work gents!

• Like 5

12 hours ago, Hiob said:

I‘m drooling….. 🤤 

Square this! 😄 

11 hours ago, Devil 505 said:

I feel you guys should get picked up as a third party for the Vietnam stuff. 

And this! We really need that map! 

@SlippaJust re-watched that movie. Can't believe the girlfriend's never seen it! She liked it! 😉👍🏻

• Like 2

• Like 5

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

A must watch for anyone waiting on the Cobra and OH-6A mod coming out.  These vets and their stories were nothing short of phenomenal, especially the guys who got shot down 3 times in one day and kept going back to the base to get another OH-6 and get back in the fight.  Insane stories.  If not already done, it would be great to see the liveries from some of their helos to commemorate these guys in the mod.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I am so happy that you are picking this up and bring it forward. The Little Bird is one of my favorite helicopters. I am looking forward to seeing this released.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Devil 505 said:

A must watch for anyone waiting on the Cobra and OH-6A mod coming out.  These vets and their stories were nothing short of phenomenal, especially the guys who got shot down 3 times in one day and kept going back to the base to get another OH-6 and get back in the fight.  Insane stories.  If not already done, it would be great to see the liveries from some of their helos to commemorate these guys in the mod.

Thanks for posting it, great video.

Best phrase there: “Turn on a dime and get 9 cents back” :laugh:

• Like 4

“Mosquitoes fly, but flies don’t Mosquito” :pilotfly:

- Geoffrey de Havilland.

... well, he could have said it!

34 minutes ago, tobi said:

🥳🥳🥳

And tomorrow is a holiday around here. What a great timing!

Thank you guys! Can’t wait to try it!

Edit:

Puh, twitchy little bug! 😅 Will definitely need some curves and a good rest to master it.

First Question (already): I didn't find a binding for cyclic position trim (I don't mean the flight attitude trim). Did I miss it somehow?

Edited by Hiob
  • Like 3

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"

Just downloaded, cant wait till tomorrow.

Well done all, so looking forward to this.👍

• Like 1

GE Wings2.jpg           AMD Ryzen 5, 16 GB DDR4, AMD XFX Radeon RX590 8GB, 27" curved Samsung monitor.

vor einer Stunde schrieb Hiob:

🥳🥳🥳

And tomorrow is a holiday around here. What a great timing!

Thank you guys! Can’t wait to try it!

Edit:

Puh, twitchy little bug! 😅 Will definitely need some curves and a good rest to master it.

First Question (already): I didn't find a binding for cyclic position trim (I don't mean the flight attitude trim). Did I miss it somehow?

Can‘t wait to check it out tomorrow. Tiday‘s release was a really very welcomed surprise.

I mean the Loach doesn‘t have a Force Trim function with FTR button if you are looming for this. It has trim via coolie hat on cyclic fwd, aft, left, right. I guess therefore are key bindings.

• Like 1

DCS MT 2.9.4.53990
Modules: UH-1H - SA342 - KA-50 BS3 - MI-24P - MI-8MTV2 - AH-64D - CH-47F(Preorder) - UH-60L(Mod) - OH-6A(Mod) - A-10CII - F-16C - F/A-18C - FC3 -Combined Arms
 - Supercarrier - NTTR - Normandy2.0 - Persian Gulf - Syria - SA - Sinai - Afghanistan(Preorder) - Kola — Waiting for: OH-58D - BO-105 - AH-1G/F(Mod) - Australia - Iraq

DCS-Client: 10900K, 64GB 3600, RTX3090, 500GB M2 NVMe(win10), 2TB M2 NVMe(DCS), VR VivePro2, PointCTRL, VaicomPro, Wacom Intuos S with VRK v2Beta

DCS-DServer: 11600KF, 32GB 3600, GTX1080, 1TB M2 NVMe(win10), 2TB M2 NVMe(DCSDServer), DCS Olympus

Simpit: NLR Flightsim Pro, TM Warthog Grip with 30cm Extension + Throttle, VPforce Rhino FFB, Komodo Pedals with Dampers, VPC Rotorplus+CBkit+AH-64D Grip, NLR HF8, Buttkicker (3*MiniConcert), TotalControls AH64D MPD‘s, TM 2*MFD‘s, Streamdecks (1*32,3*15,1*6), VPC CP#1

I created a main menu logo

Place into the ImagesGui folder and the theme/me folder

Enjoy!

Main-Menu-Logo.png

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/eva5p3l3fimjiyqu22bdh/MainMenuLogo.png?rlkey=askcfbde6nsnonh04tgtojo7o&st=a0k4n8t7&dl=0

• Like 3

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

The static C-123 didn´t make it finally?

• Like 1

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

MAN thats a touchy bird lol. Where did yall get your info for the FM? Genuinely just curious that's all. Thats an insane amount of authority in those pedals, seems almost too much.

Edited by Serp Supreme
  • Like 1

This post is protected by a pilot who has a serious lack of negotiating skills, but is absolute hell in a dogfight. If you do not belong here, please leave.

You have now been properly negotiated with.

MiG-29S Instant Action Mission Fix

Come check out and add to my list of all landmarks in DCS World!

^that works now