The BIG THANK YOU thread.

THANK YOU Eagle Dynamics, Wags, and everyone who worked on FC 2.0 for bringing back to life in such a fantastic way our beloved LockOn. It is a great joy to be flying this sim with all the new fixes and eye candy and smoothness of play, you guys are fantastic and it is well worth the price. I look forward to many more years flying your great sim and will support you all 100%.

Again THANK YOU so much for your hard work and patience.

• Like 1

Thanks guys great job!

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.

AS always thank you for the hard work and sacrafice in the development of the best sims in the world. All the best!

Asus P8Z68-V GEN3/ 2500k 4.4ghz / Corsair 64gb SSD Cache / Corsair 8g 1600 ddr3 / 2 x 320gb RE3 Raid 0 /Corsair 950w/ Zotac 560TI AMP 1gb / Zalman GS1200 case /G940/

Yep congratulations guys on getting FC 2.0 out.

Maybe a little introduction (for the newer lock on guys) on who's made it possible WAGS - I remember a photo of the team back in the spiral bound lockon manual I bought.

Bought it - downloaded - 1 year old son won't let me play it yet ;)

CONGRATULATIONS ALL

Yes, Thanks Matt and the whole team for all your hard work. There are few simulations that have real staying power. The original lockon was ahead of its time, and FC 2.0 keeps it alive, I'm sure, for quite a bit more time.

i7 8700K @ Stock - Win10 64 - 32 RAM - RTX 3080 12gb OC - 55 inch 4k Display

I think ED might just be my favourite company. You guys are amazing!

Intel i7-950 @stock, Asus P6X58D-E, 3x4GB Corsair Vengeance, Asus GTX 580, Corsair 120GB SSD, Corsair HX 750W PSU

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I had a BLAST playing this weekend. Thankfully the weather here was CRAP and we didn't have much to do around the house so I was able to spend LOTS of time flying.

I LOVE FC being inside the BS world. The mission briefings, UI, multiplayer server (F U HYPERLOBBY) SU25 model etc etc etc are all great. I'm even finding the missions in the new campaigns extremely entertaining. Lots of cool scenario's involving KA-50's and SU-25's supporting one another.

Anyway very happy with my purchase and this plus BS should tide me over until info on the HOG starts pouring in :).

Thanks

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Spasiba:)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

OS:WIN7 HP X64|MOBO:ASRock Z68|CPU:I52500k@4Ghz|RAM:12Gb 3x4Gb GSkill Ripjaws 9-9-9-24 @1600Mhz|GPU:ASUS GTX580|HDD:2x128Gb Crucial sataIII SSD raid0|PSU:Antek 1000watt|Case:Antek 1200|Peripherals: TMWH|Saitek ProFlight rudder pedals|TrackIr4

Incredible achievement. I play Lockon/LO:FC since the beginnings for each single day and never would have thought an even better sim would come my way. It is: FC2!

Su-25 is greatest joy to fly I ever found in a sim!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]