Black Box 2 homepit

SeBur

That is freakin' AWESOME!!

I only respond to that little mechanical voice that says "Terrain! Terrain! Pull Up! Pull Up!"

Who can say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.

-Robert Goddard

"A hybrid. A car for enthusiasts of armpit hair and brown rice." -Jeremy Clarkson

"I swear by my pretty floral bonet, I will end you." -Mal from Firefly

Sebur Привет, это очень хорошо сделали, прекрасно!!

Wir sehen uns am LLTM 2011!!

Und einen guten Rutsch ins Neue Jahr!

Cheers!

Wasserfall

Intel Core i5-9600K, Gigabyte Z390 AORUS PRO, 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 WINDFORCE 8G

It really is!

SeBur, will you adopt me?

Abit IN9 32x MAX- Kentsfield QX6700 @3520

1.5 vcore watercooled D-Tek Fuzion/PA-160/MCR120/2x MCP655

2x2GB G-Skill 1066 5-5-5-15 2T@1.9vdimm

2x EVGA 580GTX 1.5GB SLI

2x 74GB Sata Raptor Raid0

2x 320GB Hitachi Sata II

X-FI Elite Pro

Dell U3011

Lian Li V2100B

Corsair HX1000

Well done Sebur!. I hope you will bring this pit to the LLTM. I would like to see this pit in real.

Keep up the good work..

Greetings and already a happy new Year..

Beerhunter

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]:drink:: A barrel roll is unloading the beer for a hangar party! :beer::

this is awesome !!! well done

only concern for me would be this kerosine smell simulator - doesnt sound too healthy considering that you spend hours in there. then again you got external air supply.

again. fantastic work and cant wait to see it on a motion platform.

wbr,

NotiA10

:pilotfly:

NotiA10

CoolerMaster HAF RC-932 - Intel Core i7 950 - Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro - Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R - Kingston DDR3 6GB - Gigabyte Radeon HD 5870 EF 6 Edition - Western Digital 640GB SATA-III - CoolerMaster 700W - TrackIR Pro 4 - Saitek X52 - Saitek Rudder Pedals - Hotas Warthog

I liked it a bit, nice few solutions as additional touch screens, sound and telephone. If I were you and I made cocoon around me I would try to make full 360* pit :thumbup:

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Everybody knows the perfect simpit has a porcelain pilots seat and a cup holder. Just kidding. That was pretty cool. KA50Oaks may have a contender.

I need, I need, I need... What about my wants? QuickSilver original.

"Off with his job" Mr Burns on the Simpsons.

"I've seen steering wheels / arcade sticks / flight sticks for over a hundred dollars; why be surprised at a 150 dollar item that includes the complexities of this controller?! It has BLINKY LIGHTS!!" author unknown.

These titles are listed in the chronological order I purchased them.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I liked it a bit, nice few solutions as additional touch screens, sound and telephone. If I were you and I made cocoon around me I would try to make full 360* pit :thumbup:

Can BS or WH do 360* field of view?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Aaron

i7 2600k@4.4ghz, GTX1060-6gb, 16gb DDR3, T16000m, Track IR5

BS2-A10C-UH1-FC3-M2000-F18C-A4E-F14B-BF109

The only thing I miss is a microwave, a refrigerator to stow pizzas and drinks, and some kind of system to drain human waste and be self-sustainable for two weeks :) Hell, why not make it NBC-capable so you can fly on in the event of nuclear holocaust :D

Just kidding :p, great cabin you've built there!

• Like 1

I7920/12GBDDR3/ASUS P6T DELUXE V2/MSI GTX 960 GAMING 4G /WIN 10 Ultimate/TM HOTAS WARTHOG