• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everything is subject to change :P

NOOOO!! Dont throw a jinx in there!!!!:smilewink:

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

Eventually.... :P

Nate

Glad you said it first.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Apparently not this June.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

We're not there yet.. But it is coming close :P

And NO this is not an attack on ED. It's perfectly understandable if a "personably" set deadline is not met. But, let's not go in that valley just yet. Quite looking forward to CA though :)

While still possible, I would doubt it at this point. There are still some significant bugs to resolve that are taking far longer to fix than we expected when the press release was made. As always, release dates are always a best estimate, and sometimes factors like testing do not cooperate.

Thanks

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1492039&postcount=185

Imagine the outcry of righteous indignation if ED were to release a relatively minor Borked CA install.........

Oh dear me we'll never hear the end of it :D

Now imagine if the deadline of end-June comes and goes.......

How come it feels like a Rock and a Hard place all of a sudden?

Rest assured that Testers and Devs alike are working as fast and as hard as possible to get the product out of the door in a satisfactory condition. Sometimes delays are inevitable.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Imagine the outcry of righteous indignation if ED were to release a relatively minor Borked CA install.........

Now imagine if the deadline of end-June comes and goes.......

How come it feels like a Rock and a Hard place all of a sudden?

Rest assured that Testers and Devs alike are working as fast and as hard as possible to get the product out of the door in a satisfactory condition. Sometimes delays are inevitable.

Yea, it's a shame it works that way..

People these days :megalol:

Yea, it's a shame it works that way..

People these days :megalol:

It's crazy isn't it.

Now viper my man, make sure it is as detailed as ARMA infantry, steelbeasts tank and SAM simulator SAMS, if it has any bugs you will have ripped me off because beta means perfect and if it is beyond June you have broken your promises and it is unacceptable.

Got all that?

:D

Always remember. I don't have a clue what I'm doing

I rather wait 1 more month then to have a beta release with game breaking bugs.

You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out it's crunch time at ED. Remember to reheat that pizza before you eat it! :D

i7 8700K | GTX 1080 Ti | 32GB RAM | 500GB M.2 SSD | TIR5 w/ Trackclip Pro | TM Hotas Warthog | Saitek Pro Flight Rudder

[sigpic]http://www.132virtualwing.org[/sigpic]

Remember to reheat that pizza before you eat it! :D

Reheating pizza breaks down the chemicals that aid in brain activity! :P

Ya know heres a simple fact... I have my hands full learning to fly and fight in the A-10C... As far as I'm concerned... you can take your time getting CA available so I have less distractions!

:D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

Reheating pizza breaks down the chemicals that aid in brain activity! :P

True... But it kills the chemicals that cause cancer... So ya live Longer... But you're not as smart...:thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

ED must be right on the edge of release, I bet the bug is frustrating them as well.

Keep cracking ED were all cheering for ya! :thumbup:

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

I found this while browsing the Russian sections. I was trolling--no, not in that sense--for screen shots that hadn't been posted here, and I came away pleasantly surprised. There are some glimpses of direct controlling vehicles here, including the INTERIOR of a Hummer.

I knew I was going to need the TM steering wheel!:P

I found this while browsing the Russian sections. I was trolling--no, not in that sense--for screen shots that hadn't been posted here, and I came away pleasantly surprised. There are some glimpses of direct controlling vehicles here, including the INTERIOR of a Hummer.

I suspect that isn't Combined Arms, just some cool camera angles to demonstrate a sound pack for DCS World.

Edited by Kaiza
[url=http://www.aef-hq.com.au/aef4/forumdisplay.php?262-Digital-Combat-Simulator][SIGPIC]http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/2500/a10161sqnsignitureedite.png[/SIGPIC][/url]