Any new info?!

Evilducky

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ROFL :d :d

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

Hey on an upside there are a lot more posts in other threads as a result of everyone saying to themselves, "well... I'm already here on the forum, so I'll just read some of these other posts for a sec (F5, F5, F5... drat)."

Course this gives me time to figure out if I'm screwed on my US taxes or if I am getting new rudder pedals! :)

"Snipe"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OS => Win7 64-bit Ultimate | MOBO => ASUS M2N-SLI Deluxe | RAM => 8GB | VIDEO CARD => XFX ATI 4850 | CONTROLLER => Saitek X52 | DISPLAY => ASUS 25.5" 1600x1280 | HDD => 150GB WD Raptor (10K RPM)

What's the point of waiting to release due to bugs when the Huey is being released as Beta anyways? Lol

Ark

------------------

Windows 10 Pro x64

9900K @ 5ghz

Gigabyte Aorus Master Z390

32GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB CAS 14

EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Ultra XC2

256gb Samsung 869 Pro (Boot Drive)

1TB - Samsung 970 EVO Plus

Seasoninc 1000w Titanium Ultra PSU

34" ASUS PG348

What's the point of waiting to release due to bugs when the Huey is being released as Beta anyways? Lol

I think it is because of patch 1.2.4? Although the Huey is a big part of it, it still goes beyond the Huey module. They are still cranking on other bugs, performance and stability issues although a lot has be resolved in 1.2.3.

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

The last we heard was that they're working on the installer. If it were bugs in the module, that's to be expected, it's a beta. But bugs in the installer - that's a show stopper.

This module depends upon some new features that come with 1.2.4 (multiple seating positions, for example).

Also, this is the first 3rd party module to be released, so additional new territory.

Based upon what we saw in the 1.2.3 release, which took several additional weeks after they thought it was ready for release... I don't expect anything this week (happy to be wrong of course).

Just keeping things in perspective. I know that ED and Belsimtek are working hard to get this out the door (and are probably as excited as us), but most importantly... getting it done right.

It's a Beta so of course there will be some issues here and there, but lots of us are very eager to get our hands on this module as soon as possible.

"Snipe"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OS => Win7 64-bit Ultimate | MOBO => ASUS M2N-SLI Deluxe | RAM => 8GB | VIDEO CARD => XFX ATI 4850 | CONTROLLER => Saitek X52 | DISPLAY => ASUS 25.5" 1600x1280 | HDD => 150GB WD Raptor (10K RPM)

By now, even my girlfriend asks me every day whether 'that new helicopter' is already out. Last weekend she came running into my room with the iPad because she had seen an email notification about something with a plane being available. I was so happy for a few seconds but unfortunately that turned out to be about the 64-bit version of xplane being available.

Can't wait to try out the Huey!!

I7920/12GBDDR3/ASUS P6T DELUXE V2/MSI GTX 960 GAMING 4G /WIN 10 Ultimate/TM HOTAS WARTHOG

• ED Team
Any new new's?

not since I last hit my f5 key about 30 seconds ago . . .

• Like 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

By now, even my girlfriend asks me every day whether 'that new helicopter' is already out. Last weekend she came running into my room with the iPad because she had seen an email notification about something with a plane being available. I was so happy for a few seconds but unfortunately that turned out to be about the 64-bit version of xplane being available.

Can't wait to try out the Huey!!

I wish my wife was that interested. I was so excited about the manual being released I started talking about how close the beta release must be and how I wanted to fly helicopters when I was a kid but my eyesight was too bad; I went on to say this would be the closest I'd come to flying my dream machine. Her reply, "That's nice honey..." as she continued to play with her phone. :(

Liquid Cooled i9 11900K | GeForce RTX 2080 | 32 gig RAM | SSD Samsung 850 EVO | HP Reverb G2

TM F/A-18 Stick | Virpil WarBRD | WinWIng F/A-18 HOTAS

Same reaction I get from the wife. I"m lucky if I get two nights to fly these days. Between the kids ballet, hip hop, tennis, and gynamstics I feel like I'm a full time chuefer sometime. So it'll be nice to have a new bird to fly.

Btw, the section in the manual about how to use the side gunner got me totally excited! Can't wait to get to target areas and spread some lead!

Coder - Oculus Rift Guy - Court Jester

Btw, the section in the manual about how to use the side gunner got me totally excited! Can't wait to get to target areas and spread some lead!

Yea, that sounds like a lot of fun...

Liquid Cooled i9 11900K | GeForce RTX 2080 | 32 gig RAM | SSD Samsung 850 EVO | HP Reverb G2

TM F/A-18 Stick | Virpil WarBRD | WinWIng F/A-18 HOTAS

• ED Team
Guys..I suggest to stop nervous. Until Wednesday - exactly. ED are correcting the last (very much hope!) bugs.

F5 key on hold thank you pilotMi8 lol

Edited by BIGNEWY

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Guys..I suggest to stop nervous. Until Wednesday - exactly. ED are correcting the last (very much hope!) bugs.

Good to hear, thanks for the update!

On another note, since my understanding is that 1.2.4 is supposed to be released right along with UH-1, does anyone know what exactly is going into 1.2.4? I know some of the new cockpits for FC3 couldn't make it into 1.2.3, so any word on whether they make it into the next update?

"Hurled headlong flaming from the ethereal sky; With hideous ruin and combustion down;
To bottomless perdition, there to dwell; In adamantine chains and penal fire"

(RIG info is outdated, will update at some point) i5 @3.7GHz (OC to 4.1), 16GB DDR3, Nvidia GTX 970 4GB, TrackIR 5 & TrackClip Pro, TM Warthog HOTAS, VKB T-Rudder Mk.IV, Razer Blackshark Headset, Obutto Ozone

Since I have little money left till the end of the month, I'm more than glad to wait. Make it as polished as humanly possible and take your time - ED fans are eager to buy new stuff, but they also appreciate hard work and quality content - out patience has great limits... At least mine has, when I'm broke. :)