Any new info?!

Evilducky

Belsimtek's total net profit Q1 2013: $0

I'm sure they're as steamed about 1.2.4 being delayed as we are.

Yeah. In fact, it is probably negative, but let's hope Q2 is good for them :pilotfly:

6700K@4.6 48Gb - 1080Ti Hybrid - Warthog - RIFT

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see than sub web with Huey is clear now.

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/products/huey/

So "under construction"? :D

This weekend?

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Intresting.

Another step forward I think.

Forget weekend, I want it TODAY ;)

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

You want?

You would like...

Manners of people these days, what are they teaching in schools??

Hehehehe

Manners, what are manners......... ;)

Ok for Ells, please may I have DCS Huey today oh and DCS Hawk next week. Thankyou very much. :thumbup:

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

So lets pass the time while we wait shall we :)

Morris and his wife Esther went to the state fair every year, and every year Morris would say, "Esther, I'd like to ride in that helicopter". Esther always replied, "I know Morris, but that helicopter ride is 50 dollars and 50 dollars is 50 dollars".

One year Esther and Morris went to the fair, and Morris said, "Esther, I'm 85 years old. If I don't ride that helicopter, I might never get another chance." Esther replied, "Morris that helicopter is 50 dollars and 50 dollars is 50 dollars".

The pilot overheard the couple and said, "Folks I'll make you a deal. I'll take the both of you for a ride. If you can stay quiet for the entire ride and not say a word I won't charge you! But if you say one word, it's 50 dollars." Morris and Esther agreed and up they went.

The pilot did all kinds of fancy maneuvers, but not a word was heard. He did his daredevil tricks over and over again, but still not a word. When they landed, the pilot turned to Morris and said, "By golly, I did everything I could to get you to yell out, but you didn't. I'm impressed!"

Morris replied, "Well, to tell you the truth, I almost said something when Esther fell out, but you know -- 50 dollars is 50 dollars."

---------------------

A helicopter was flying around above Seattle when an electrical malfunction disabled all of the aircraft's electronic navigation and communications equipment. Due to the clouds and haze, the pilot could not determine the helicopter's position and course to steer to the airport.

The pilot saw a tall building, flew toward it, circled, drew a handwritten sign, and held it in the helicopter's window. The pilot's sign said 'WHERE AM I?' in large letters.

People in the tall building quickly responded to the aircraft, drew a large sign, and held it in a building window. Their sign said 'YOU ARE IN A HELICOPTER.'

The pilot smiled, waved, looked at his map, determined the course to steer to SEATAC airport, and landed safely.

After they were on the ground, the copilot asked the pilot how the 'YOU ARE IN A HELICOPTER' sign helped determine their position.

The pilot responded 'I knew that had to be the MICROSOFT building because they gave me a technically correct, but completely useless answer.'

• Like 1

Thermaltake View 91, Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra, i9 9900K, Corsair H150i Pro, 32Gb Trident Z 3200, Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 2080ti, Corsair AX1200i, Warthog A-10 Hotas, MFG Crosswind pedals, TiR5 Pro, HP Reverb Pro

Really nice Vierkles !

Moreover, I'm not English nor American so understand something written in another language is always makes me glad ^^

Funny ones

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CPL(A)IR ME/SEP/MEP/SET - CPL(H)

Anyone else feel bad that his wife was smothering him and not letting him have any fun? I can only imagine that she's spent more then 50 bucks on clothes multiple times in their relationship. 50 bucks is nothing to keep a marriage happy. Now she's got to worry about him stalking her in the afterlife for not letting him get a helicopter ride.

Coder - Oculus Rift Guy - Court Jester

He was a silly old geezer, she shoulda been in the kitchen, not at a fair :music_whistling:

(runs and hides)

:D

Thermaltake View 91, Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra, i9 9900K, Corsair H150i Pro, 32Gb Trident Z 3200, Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 2080ti, Corsair AX1200i, Warthog A-10 Hotas, MFG Crosswind pedals, TiR5 Pro, HP Reverb Pro

I love going to the fair with my wife and the kids. But the rule is everyone gets a budget and you get what you want. The kids have fun and tend to do what they like to do. Plus I love sharing a funnel cake with the family. I can never finish one myself so good to have help.

Looking at the manual:

8.1.2. M23 Armament Subsystem Firing Procedures

To use the side door M-60D machines guns of the M23 armament system, simply press [3] or [4] until you are in the position of the desired side door gunner.

To aim the gun, press [LAlt + C] to enable mouse pan control mode. Once turned on, you can aim the gun using the mouse and fire by pressing [space]. Note, you can use the mouse wheel to zoom the view in and out, as well as ad- just the 3D position of the view by holding the mouse wheel down while moving the mouse.

When you switch to a gunner's position, an autopilot mode turns on to maintain the helicopter's flight path. The autopilot can be turned on and off manually by pressing [LWIN+A]. When you are in a door gunner's position, the helicopter will maintain the flight path set as the cockpit position was switched.

Will have any version with Miniguns for doorgunner ?

I can't find the post at the moment, will have to dig around if someone doesn't beat me to it. But I recall a dev or tester saying that at the moment you can't change door gunner weapons, so for now it sounds like M60s only. But their comment suggested that the option to change weapons for the gunners may be available at some point.

"Hurled headlong flaming from the ethereal sky; With hideous ruin and combustion down;
To bottomless perdition, there to dwell; In adamantine chains and penal fire"

(RIG info is outdated, will update at some point) i5 @3.7GHz (OC to 4.1), 16GB DDR3, Nvidia GTX 970 4GB, TrackIR 5 & TrackClip Pro, TM Warthog HOTAS, VKB T-Rudder Mk.IV, Razer Blackshark Headset, Obutto Ozone