Any new info?!

Evilducky

^^^ :D ^^^

Nice one Cowboy

Our intelligence (:music_whistling:) on this side of the pond can confirm these radio chatter intercepts. hehe.

Thermaltake View 91, Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra, i9 9900K, Corsair H150i Pro, 32Gb Trident Z 3200, Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 2080ti, Corsair AX1200i, Warthog A-10 Hotas, MFG Crosswind pedals, TiR5 Pro, HP Reverb Pro

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey!

here's a little nice video to shorten the time of waiting a bit.

maybe some of you chopper-guys already know it.

and for those who don't, watch it and think of our "fast-mover-friends" :smilewink:

(vid starts at 1:00)

Lol, I love these vids. :)

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Great video!

Although if you did pull 9g in a Huey I think it would snap pretty easily.

The whole time I was watching this I was thinking....man were even lower on the pole then these guys. Were virtual jet pilots.....

Coder - Oculus Rift Guy - Court Jester

hey!

and for those who don't, watch it and think of our "fast-mover-friends" :smilewink:

Reminds me of an old joke:

-How do you recognize a Lufthansa flight student in a bar?

-He will tell you! :lol:

Rock 'n' Roll!

Henning

Just a few more to pass the time.

Granted this one isnt a Huey, BUT if Belsimtek would like to make a Puma, I would be very very greatful. My whole life has been surrounded by these great aircraft, as my dads a loadmaster ( crew chief ) on them. ( RAF, not these guys I will add. ;) )

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

hey!

--vid--

That was a good one! :D:thumbup:

The pilot figures are way to small. Does that count as news or a pre-release bug report?

Ark

------------------

Windows 10 Pro x64

9900K @ 5ghz

Gigabyte Aorus Master Z390

32GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB CAS 14

EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Ultra XC2

256gb Samsung 869 Pro (Boot Drive)

1TB - Samsung 970 EVO Plus

Seasoninc 1000w Titanium Ultra PSU

34" ASUS PG348

Mmmmmmm it's past 15:00hrs, sadly I don't think she's landing today. :(

Ah well, time to go and find some more Huey vids on youtube and think of more ways to annoy you guys. ;)

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well if its ED we are waiting for, then 1.2.4 may come tonight and the huey tomorrow! :)

When they come, it will be at about the same time.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Where abouts are you Cowboy (Just seen you're in the West Midlands)? I'm in Stoke, myself :)

About 10 mins down the road mate. Live between Stafford and Cannock. Currently sat at Jt14 :)

If u ever fancy a beer, let us know.

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

:thumbup: sounds like a plan to me then.

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

hey!

In the way back machine. I was setting in a bar after a coed softball game with a beautiful blonde. This bar was close to an airforce base and a group of F16 National Guard pilots where in there too. One came over and introduced himself to my friend with 'I'm a F16 instructor pilot'. First hand I knew that this girl was quite good, but merciful, at fending off unwanted advances. This time, however, I piped up first "So, I'm a student glider pilot." She started laughing so hard and long that the self-anointed sky god just wondered off looking as sheepish as you can in a green jumpsuit.