Any new info?!

Evilducky

What so you are saying my brother is wrong even though he works for them and this is what he does ok fine carry on regardless you obviously know more than me.

You can work for Microsoft and not know a clue of their licensing terms. It's like saying that someone in marketing for IBM automatically knows the details of their most recent research projects. Just because you work for a company does not automatically make their fields of expertise your own. Am I saying that your brother works in marketing? No. Although I am saying that he isn't an expert in software development just because he works for Microsoft. Even if he does work in software development, it quite possible that something was lost in the transmission of the idea.

Edited by s1dev

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More likely, it is that you are misunderstanding the difference between consoles and pc in this context.

Correct. You only have to go through Microsoft certification on PC if you're releasing a Games for Windows title. If you're NOT a Games for Window title, you don't have to get certified by Microsoft and you don't pay them a penny.

• Like 1

i7-7700K @ 4.9Ghz | 16Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | MSI Z270 Gaming M7 | MSI GeForce GTX 1080ti Gaming X | Win 10 Home | Thrustmaster Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Oculus Rift S

as soon as wags has them pull the trigger for the email news im buying...:thumbup:

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

So.... how long am I locked out for?

If you break EDs server...:chair:

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Oh god, Vincent, you wouldn't believe it! It just released!

Aye. It's AMAZING!!! :joystick:

i7-7700K @ 4.9Ghz | 16Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | MSI Z270 Gaming M7 | MSI GeForce GTX 1080ti Gaming X | Win 10 Home | Thrustmaster Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Oculus Rift S

You would be able to tell if it was released. When everybody starts downloading at once, the forum pages get dim and fuzzy. :D

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

I guess tomorrow.

Ark

------------------

Windows 10 Pro x64

9900K @ 5ghz

Gigabyte Aorus Master Z390

32GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB CAS 14

EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Ultra XC2

256gb Samsung 869 Pro (Boot Drive)

1TB - Samsung 970 EVO Plus

Seasoninc 1000w Titanium Ultra PSU

34" ASUS PG348

Well that's a nice update to wake upto. This line in particular is getting me excited.

"Unmatched flight physics providing the most realistic and dynamic conventional helicopter experience on the PC."

If that's true, we are in for one hell of a treat.

Ok, I'm gonna try and not be on here every 30 secs today, damn I'm even doing a extra 6 hrs OT, so can't get to my PC at least till 18:30 to try and make sure I don't wind myself up.

Ahhhhh who am I kidding, see you all again shortly. ;)

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

tumblr_lmury6Y5jc1qbjcuj.gif

Hmmm, I don't see it yet :music_whistling:

Thermaltake View 91, Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra, i9 9900K, Corsair H150i Pro, 32Gb Trident Z 3200, Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 2080ti, Corsair AX1200i, Warthog A-10 Hotas, MFG Crosswind pedals, TiR5 Pro, HP Reverb Pro

Looking great and very well made.:thumbup:

If that doesnt can wet the appetite of an potential buyer I don`t know... I mean that Huey is going to make history in in-depth simulation for PC`s!

:director:Caaaaaan`t wait!

EDIT: @Vlerkies: Nice gif! Does he have a F5 Key though?:D

Edited by EagleEye

Deutsche DCS-Flughandbücher

SYSSpecs: i7-4790K @4GHz|GA-Z97X-SLI|16GB RAM|ASUS GTX1070|Win10 64bit|TrackIR5|TM Warthog/Saitek Pro Pedals

This is killing my productivity. :smilewink:

• i5-3570K, 16GB DDR3, GTX660Ti, SSD, Win7 64Bit
  • Warthog Base + Cougar Stick, Cougar Throttle (el cheapo HAL-Mod), MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals, TrackIR 5
  • Blackshark 1&2, A-10C, P-51, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, F86-F, MiG-21Bis, Combined Arms, FC3, Falcon BMS, Rise of Flight

Completely sebbomann, completely :D

tumblr_m41j01U2yX1qlfwzk.gif

Edited by Vlerkies

Thermaltake View 91, Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra, i9 9900K, Corsair H150i Pro, 32Gb Trident Z 3200, Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 2080ti, Corsair AX1200i, Warthog A-10 Hotas, MFG Crosswind pedals, TiR5 Pro, HP Reverb Pro

The worlds productivity dropped by 95% last week. Governments are unsure of the cause but state there is no need for alarm.

A spokesman from a unknown web source stated that they had unconfirmed reports that the drop is being caused by a delay at a local helicopter manufacture.

In other news, the war in the Caucasus region that of Georgia, looks set to escalate in the next few weeks, according to local sources. There are rumours of a large shipment of UH-1H Huey gunships currently in the process of being shipped to the region. Military sources have declined any requests for information.

Cowboy10uk

;D

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

hey!

here's a little nice video to shorten the time of waiting a bit.

maybe some of you chopper-guys already know it.

and for those who don't, watch it and think of our "fast-mover-friends" :smilewink:

(vid starts at 1:00)