new 27 pit mean also 33 pit?

If we are getting a new SU27 and with the 33 cockpit so close does it mean we will also get a 6DoF 33 pit too allowing us to land on a ship :)

---------

System: i7-8700k @ 4.9GHz; Nvidia RTX 2080ti; 32GB (2 x 16) DDR4 @ 3333Mz Ram; ASUS ROG Strix z370-E; SSD Drive; Oculus Rift-S; Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog

There is no Su-33 external model or 6DOF cockpit planned for FC3.

The differences are such that the Su-27 one cannot just be "transplanted".

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

If we are getting a new SU27 and with the 33 cockpit so close does it mean we will also get a 6DoF 33 pit too allowing us to land on a ship :)

I haven't noticed any major problems with forward field of view during final with MiG or Sukhoi in FC3, what are you guys talking about?!

Why do you need 6DOF to land it on a ship? It's same as it was with LOMAC, FC and FC2...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

seriously! If ED make an FC3 addon at 10$ for the Su33 and cockpit, they can take my money right now.

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

A Su-33 pit would be nice. But i think they are not making one. I just hope that they will fix the su-33 take off from carriers in Multiplayer. Would be nice if all the players won`t spawn on the ramp. If 2 players spawn on the carrier in MP at the same time they will get spawned on the same spot. So instant fireworks.

Or is this already fixed for MP?

Go in close, and when you think you are too close, go in closer.

It comes down to this....whatever Ed makes people will buy it. They make a 6DOF pit for the Su-33...people will buy it. They make a F-16....people will buy it. They make a flying brick....people will buy it.

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

It comes down to this....whatever Ed makes people will buy it. They make a 6DOF pit for the Su-33...people will buy it. They make a F-16....people will buy it. They make a flying brick....people will buy it.

Haha, yes that's for sure! That is because they are at a special position at a marketing aspect. We as customers do have little alternatives, which can be compared to a full combat simulator as DCS Series. Therefore ED could make much more money if they put more man power to develop those simulators. Does ED consider payed DLCs? I would suggest it as it would make room for additional manpower out of the money the earn because of them.

PC: Asus P8Z77-M Mainboard; Intel i5-3570K (4x3,4Ghz) mit Scythe Mugen 3 CPU Kühler; 16Gb Corsair XMS3 1600Mhz; Nvidia GTX570 1280mb; Samsung 830 SSD; Samsung HDD

Flight Sim Gear: TM Warthog; Saitek Pro Pedals; TM Cougars on an 19" screen; TrackIR 5 w/ trackclip pro; Logitech G35 headset

Pls stop screaming every day ˝ take my money˝,coz ed will charge prices. As it will be with fc3 with 10$ more after non beta. Every bigger improvement makes ED feel the need of rise. Fc2-30, fc3 beta-40, fc3-50$.Some ppl arent as reach as others think. Or those poorer should play football, or su25t only?

Dissappointed for being so expensive already.

Every bigger improvement makes ED feel the need of rise.

I don't think you really understand how pricing happens. ED essentially charge per hour of work they have to put into a project. That is, they compile a list of features, then they try to judge how long it will take them to realise those features, the time multiplied by a factor is what they charge (of course that is a crass simplification of the process, but you get the point). If they put a new feature into a project that delays the release by a significant margin, they will need to reassess their pricing policy or face the possibility of not breaking even on their investment (that is, the personell costs of their programmers molding the features into code).

Don't think for a moment that people on these boards saying "i would pay amount blah of currency bleh for this" has much impact. There are hard caps on prices that ED can not exceed (at least with the current marketing situation). It's not like their sales clerk is sitting on the forums going: "oh there's 5 guys that say they would pay 100$ for this, it's save to assume we can get away with charging 10 bucks more". That's not how this works.

Edited by sobek

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

ED needs to get paid for work they put in, no business works for free. There is inflation, and if there are more features it takes more time to code more things. Just because someone can't buy something doesn't mean it should be cheaper.

Compared to other games, especially for consoles, I think ED products are not too expensive.

No longer active in DCS...

Hopefully FC3 says in beta for a few more months, Christmas and 3 birthdays have wiped my bank account out. I'm so poor I can't even pay attention! But, gonna have some fun tomorrow night, New Years eve!

• Like 1

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

I'm so poor I can't even pay attention!

lol, I'm going to have to start using that one. :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

|
| Life of a Game Tester

There is no Su-33 external model or 6DOF cockpit planned for FC3.

^ So, we must hope in the future: in changing plans

Edited by HungaroJET

Atop the midnight tarmac,

a metal beast awaits.

To be flown below the radar,

to bring the enemy his fate.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist

i do agree with answer matt gave you. it is perfect;y logical. however, i do believe that the current software deserves upgrades precisely on playable aircraft. the community aching for 3d cockpits and top notch models for fc3 planes is expected.

upgrade flyables and leave other planes for later. i dont think many people will have an issue with that

I agree with HungaroJET.

3D models should be developed in a modular fashion. If I have a baseline, I should be able to add on that without too much effort.

Needless to say, I would pay for any of these added modules. If I had to pay extra for an updated Su-33 including cockpit, I would. DCS is just too much fun to pass up the goodness ED is putting out in the future.

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

Forget Su-33, gimmme 3d pit of Su-25T :D

I'll see you, and raise you: "gimme DCS: Su-25TM or DCS: Su-25SM".

There is an old quote of mine somewhere around here about that... :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Well, since the Su-27 pit is somewhat closer to the Su-33 pit than that of the Su-25T, it would seem a waste if it's not eventually modded to one.

Edited by Dudikoff

i386DX40@42 MHz w/i387 CP, 4 MB RAM (8*512 kB), Trident 8900C 1 MB w/16-bit RAMDAC ISA, Quantum 340 MB UDMA33, SB 16, DOS 6.22 w/QEMM + Win3.11CE, Quickshot 1btn 2axis, Numpad as hat. 2 FPH on a good day, 1 FPH avg.

DISCLAIMER: My posts are still absolutely useless. Just finding excuses not to learn the F-14 (HB's Swansong?).

Annoyed by my posts? Please consider donating. Once the target sum is reached, I'll be off to somewhere nice I promise not to post from. I'd buy that for a dollar!

Well, to be fair, which simulation functionality of the Flanker extant in the Flanker games do you miss in FC3? (R-77 doesn't count, for reasons that have been done in like 5000 other threads. :P )

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

|
| Life of a Game Tester