1.2.4 CHANGE LOG

Raven68

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lot of people like to fly the A-10A and about Su-25A, because it has AFM to me it would make more sense to make it with new 3D cockpit also.

I don't disagree that MiG-29 is more popular, but you don't know the reason why it wasn't done with new 3D cockpit (and model) for FC3 also... it might as well be someone is already working on MiG-29 module(s) or simply few ED modelers started on Su-25A pit long time ago and it would make sense to finish it and include it (same for A-10A)... keep in mind that ED are in fact listening to its customers lot more now and these new cockpits are very nice bonus.

Su-27 is more popular than MiG-29 and is better match for F-15C... its new pit is simply awesome and you will love it, but also don't diss the Su-25A, with AFM and new pit it's real blast to fly as well ;)

I know and I'm not complaining at all. However, we (costumers) don't know what happens behind the scene, therefore their choice seems a bit odd for some of us.

E.g. I would have made a 3D cockpit for the Su-25T but allowed its use only for who purchases FC3, but this is just my opinion.

Can't wait for the patch! :)

full_tiny.pngfull_tiny.png
full_tiny.png

"Cogito, ergo RIO"
Virtual Backseaters Volume I: F-14 Radar Intercept Officer - Fifth Public Draft
Virtual Backseaters Volume II: F-4E Weapon Systems Officer - Internal Draft WIP

Phantom Phamiliarisation Video Series | F-4E/F-14 Kneeboard Pack

Fixed helicopter AI ROE and threat reaction

Does this mean my Blackshark wingman will actually attack Datalink targets ??

GAJ52

Intel i7-7700K @ 4.60GHz | 32 GB Ram | Win 10 Pro 64 | GTX 1080i 11.00MB | Saitek X52 Pro

anyway, making Su-25T pit would also be great and not that much work as it is strongly based on Su-25A pit.

Yeah i'd love to see a Su-25T 6Dof and would be happy to pay for it (hint hint 3rd parties)....

PC:

6600K @ 4.5 GHz, 12GB RAM, GTX 970, 32" 2K monitor.

Yeah i'd love to see a Su-25T 6Dof and would be happy to pay for it (hint hint 3rd parties)....

Same here, I would be happy to pay extra for new models and 6DOF cockpits for FC3 planes that didn't get them, as that's a lot better than not having them at all.

Granted if they ever make modules of Flankers/Fulcrums/Frogfoots at A-10C quality I'd immediately jump to those instead. But not everyone is able to handle study sim level aircraft, and having the easier FC3 aircraft brings more people into DCS that might not otherwise have come - meaning more money for ED and more targets for us to shoot at.:pilotfly:

"Hurled headlong flaming from the ethereal sky; With hideous ruin and combustion down;
To bottomless perdition, there to dwell; In adamantine chains and penal fire"

(RIG info is outdated, will update at some point) i5 @3.7GHz (OC to 4.1), 16GB DDR3, Nvidia GTX 970 4GB, TrackIR 5 & TrackClip Pro, TM Warthog HOTAS, VKB T-Rudder Mk.IV, Razer Blackshark Headset, Obutto Ozone

Great stuff... all that AI fix network etc...

Question.

1 TWS2 mode on the MIG will need auto lock selector... how will we NOT lock up friendlies... and or select target of intrest

2 EOS vertical scan is not on the list. It should be adressed

3 week landing gears/ repair not fixing the landing gears after breaking them

4 when players splash each other in the kill msg line will not display name of initiator...

Great news, really excited to fly the new SU-27 'pit!

Regarding no 6DOF for SU25T and Mig29..

SU25T is not related to FC3, as said before, being part of DCS World. Therefore development costs and revenue can not be directly allocated to su25t.

Mig29 being more popular than su25 and a-10a.. That is a wrong comparison. Mig29 being a fighter jet should be compared with su27 and the latter is way more popular.

So after this patch in FC3 we have 2 fighter jets (F15 and SU-27) and 2 ground-attack jets (A-10A and SU-25) with beautiful 6DOF cockpits, 1 of a kind per each side. That is a good combination.

Edited by Hoot
  • Like 1

MSI Z77A-G43 MOBO - Intel Core i5-3470 / oc.3,8 GHz (Zalman CNPS10X Performa) - MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G - Kingston HyperX Predator 8GB 2400 MHz - ATX Corsair TX 750W PSU - HDD Western Digital Caviar Black 1 TB - HDD Western Digital Caviar Blue 1 TB - SSD OCZ Vertex 3 120GB - Aerocool XPredator - Saitek X52 Pro - Saitek Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttle Quadrant - TrackIR 5 Pro

4 when players splash each other in the kill msg line will not display name of initiator...

I think I can answer that one, multiplayer kill messeges have been revised and now show all losses/deaths correctly - which also means that if you try to jump aircraft to avoid a loss/giving the attacker the kill it won't work anymore (a common tactic some were using regularly)

SU25T is not related to FC3, as said before, being part of DCS World. Therefore development costs and revenue can not be directly allocated to su25t.

Listen... I see you're new here :D . How about you do some homework before you post such funny thing?

Do you even know what FC means? Do you even know what FC1 was about?

We get it is not a priority... after all it had the best cockpit at some point... We get it it will eat some resources... etc... but don't come and tell us that Su25T has NOTHING to do with FC3 cause we just can't help ourselves laughing. :lol:

P.S. Please count me in also for 10euros for an updated 6DoF Su25T cockpit, even 3rd party. And 15 if clickable and advanced avionics etc... Thank you.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Please remember that we have never advertised a new MiG-29 cockpit for FC3. We already responded to several community requests for new features and thus increased development time and thus price. There will always be some additional feature that would be nice to have, but if we are to ever finish the product - or indeed survive as a company - we have to draw a line somewhere.

Agreed, was never advertised, however why the double standard? Half of them now have 6dof cockpit, but not the mig29 or the su33. I would be willing to fork out a few more dollars… I wish to have all my planes with 6Dof cockpit, especially my beloved mig :smilewink:

Edited by TheMoose

Antec 900 gaming tower, PSU: Corsair 750W, Q6600, Asus P5K, 8Gig Mushkin, Nvidia eVGA 280 GTX Superclocked 1G DDR3, SSDNOW200 Kingston Drive, TrackIr 3000+Vector, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Saitek rudder pedals pro, Sharp 42" inch LCD Aquo. OS: windows 7 64bit.

Agreed, was never advertised, however why the double standard? Half of them now have 6dof cockpit, but not the mig or the flanker. I would be willing to fork out a few more dollars… I wish to have all my planes with 6Dof cockpit, especially my beloved mig :smilewink:

It would be nice Moose, but it's already been answered...

There will always be some additional feature that would be nice to have, but if we are to ever finish the product - or indeed survive as a company - we have to draw a line somewhere.

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

Only problem is the 29 is far more popular than the base SU25 and the A10...

It should have been done instead of one of these...

BURN!!!:D

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

It would be nice Moose, but it's already been answered...

Money is what makes a company survive... as mention, I think the community would still be willing to pay a few more dollars for the remaining 6dof cockpit. Honestly IMO without them, FC3 seems half done.

Antec 900 gaming tower, PSU: Corsair 750W, Q6600, Asus P5K, 8Gig Mushkin, Nvidia eVGA 280 GTX Superclocked 1G DDR3, SSDNOW200 Kingston Drive, TrackIr 3000+Vector, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Saitek rudder pedals pro, Sharp 42" inch LCD Aquo. OS: windows 7 64bit.

Money is what makes a company survive... as mention, I think the community would still be willing to pay a few more dollars for the remaining 6dof cockpit. Honestly IMO without them, FC3 seems half done.

The return on dedicating resources for the Mig vs moving those resources to what I would call the cash cow, DCS: F/A-18C? I think that makes more sense at this time to cut the line and move on. There may be bigger plans down the road for the Mig-29 (DCS: Mig-29). I know you have much love for the Fulcrum and there are certain things I would like to see but I have to step back and know I cant have it right now.

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals