1.2.4 Released!

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not quite yet :)

Today we are happy to make available version 1.2.4 of DCS World and updates to several DCS modules. DCS World has now been updated and the modules and UH-1H will be available over the next few hours.

The link for the scripting engine in the changelog isn't correct. Here is an accurate link on the wiki: http://en.wiki.eagle.ru/wiki/Scripting_Engine_Changelog

I'd like to highlight one of those entries because I feel that its awesomeness has not been made apparent and in my opinion is better than a Huey or 3d cockpit could ever be :)... "coalition.addGroup() function was added"

Yes. This means that groups can be dynamically added to a mission after it has started via scripting and that respawning groups is now a possibility.

• Like 3

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

The link for the scripting engine in the changelog isn't correct. Here is an accurate link on the wiki: http://en.wiki.eagle.ru/wiki/Scripting_Engine_Changelog

I'd like to highlight one of those entries because I feel that its awesomeness has not been made apparent and in my opinion is better than a Huey or 3d cockpit could ever be :)... "coalition.addGroup() function was added"

Yes. This means that groups can be dynamically added to a mission after it has started via scripting and that respawning groups is now a possibility.

Great news indeed, I'm looking forward to the new possibilities of the editor.

Edit : BTW thanks ED, your work is always appreciated :)

Quick question: What do I have to do again to force the auto update at program start? I just started DCS and the update wasn´t ready. Then I noticed that for some reason all my start menu entries of DCS are gone... I can´t wait until midnight :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Deedle, deedle!

Quick question: What do I have to do again to force the auto update at program start? I just started DCS and the update wasn´t ready. Then I noticed that for some reason all my start menu entries of DCS are gone... I can´t wait until midnight :D

You can force update by command line, locate your DCS World directory and use:

DCS_updater.exe update

We're going to be testing the AA missiles to see if it's any better now. Hope the Aim-120 can reach Mach 4 as intended now.

hope BVR isnt like ace combat now

Its because of the massive acces on the servers...I have the samne issue, so waiting might be the best solution...even it is hard and barely makable :joystick::pilotfly::D

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

BlackSharkDen - Helicopter only

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; Meta Quest 3; HOTAS Warthog; Logitech Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective

omg omg omg weeeee woooooooooooooooooooooooo this is the most exciting news ever!!!! THANKS ED!!!!!:beer::beer::cheer3nc::cheer3nc::cheer3nc::cheer3nc::yay::yay::yay::clap_2::clap_2::clap_2:

|Windows 8 64bit|I7-950| |X58Mobo| |1T HDD| |18gigs PC3-16000 TC 2000mhz||Nvidia GTX 660 Ti Graphics||Cougar HOTAS-CHPedals/TIR5ProClip|