The_Fragger

BO-105 PAH1A1 progress news  

1616 members have voted

1. 1. BO-105 PAH1A1 progress news

• Yes
    • No
    • I dont't care

8 minutes ago, MAXsenna said:

That's some progress! I love the Gazelle and I'll defo get the Kiowa, while this is the one I'm waiting for! emoji1303.pngemoji1305.png

Sent from my SM-A536B using Tapatalk

Same!

But still I‘m also thrilled for the Kiowa….

• Like 3

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Bremspropeller said:

Same!

Thankfully, there's the Loach to have fun with in the meantime...

Yes, this thing makes city cruising a blast. Bit touchy, but once you get the hang of it…. pure fun. 

Unfortunatly the big boats with heli platform that are part of the scenery in Syria are a bit brittle….. almost impossible to land on them without setting them on fire….😂

Edited by Hiob
  • Like 2

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"

On 5/29/2024 at 11:02 AM, Bremspropeller said:

Same!

Thankfully, there's the Loach to have fun with in the meantime...

Samer!

Out of curiosity - are Kiowa and Bo-105 suited for CSAR duty? I know the 105 is (it was used for civ SAR in my hometown when I was small) - and what about the Kiowa? Is it even strong enough to carry 4 people?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, cfrag said:

Samer!

Out of curiosity - are Kiowa and Bo-105 suited for CSAR duty? I know the 105 is (it was used for civ SAR in my hometown when I was small) - and what about the Kiowa? Is it even strong enough to carry 4 people?

I think the Kiowa Warrior is exclusively a two seater (even though its civil variant has 4 or six seats afaik.) - so no CSAR.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, cfrag said:

Samer!

The BO-105 was used for short range CSAR in the Swedish Air Force as the HKP 9B, equipped with a winch. Apparently it wasn't really liked for that purpose, due to being quite small and unable to take any real payload. But it stayed in service in that role for some time still.

• Like 1

• Like 12

2D/3D Artist

MILTECH-5 /PD

Lead 3D Artist - TrueGrit Virtual Technologies

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

BO-105 PAH1A1/VBH / HKP-9A / BO-105 CBS-5 KLH

Eurofighter Typhoon

https://www.facebook.com/PolyDynamicsDCS/

Windows 10 (x64)

3x Corsair SSD GT 250 GB

Mainboard: Asus STRIX Z390-F

CPU: Intel Core I9-9900K @ 3.60GHz

RAM: 64 Gb

Graphics: MSI GForce GTX 980 TI 4GB

HOTAS Warthog

Hofmann Simpad Rudders

Oculus Rift / Oculus Touch

Heavy Metal is the law ! :punk:

Modeviewer impressions.

image7.png

image6.pngimage5.pngimage4.pngimage3.pngimage2.pngimage1.png

• Like 12

2D/3D Artist

MILTECH-5 /PD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Eurofighter Typhoon

Windows 10 (x64)

3x Corsair SSD GT 250 GB

HOTAS Warthog

Hofmann Simpad Rudders

Sweet stuff! It's starting to take a real shape now. It'll definitely be interesting to see what you have achieved, primarily with the MEDUSA.

@The_Fragger, as I understand, you changed your initial stance on which versions of the BO-105 are going to be made. Without scrolling through the whole thread, is it correct that the plan is now to make PAH1A1 as well as HKP-9, meaning the ROK CBS-5 (if I recall correct) has fallen out?

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, zerO_crash said:

Sweet stuff! It's starting to take a real shape now. It'll definitely be interesting to see what you have achieved, primarily with the MEDUSA.

@The_Fragger, as I understand, you changed your initial stance on which versions of the BO-105 are going to be made. Without scrolling through the whole thread, is it correct that the plan is now to make PAH1A1 as well as HKP-9, meaning the ROK CBS-5 (if I recall correct) has fallen out?

Flyable:
1. BO-105 PAH-1A1
2. BO-105 VBH
3. BO-105 HKP-9A

AI:
4. BO-105 KLH (South Korean)

Edited by The_Fragger
  • Like 8

2D/3D Artist

MILTECH-5 /PD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Eurofighter Typhoon

Windows 10 (x64)

3x Corsair SSD GT 250 GB

HOTAS Warthog

Hofmann Simpad Rudders

I wonder if it will come out this year. They used to provide percentages of progress - avionics, textures, modeling, etc. Now, there is no such precise information.

Personally, I also prefer it to be in the EA version (and its a safe for the developer), I think that Polychop has fooled users a bit with this release, that it is a full release. Also +1 for the campaign from the beginning too, or if EA - later.

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Looks very nice in that pit, will the coiled cables wobble and move around with flight?

• Like 2

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate. OpenXR, Open XR tool kit disabled.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC.

Vaicom user. Virpil Mongoose base CM3 & Mongoose stick CM2 (not set for dead stick), Virpil TCS with apache Grip. MFG pedals with damper upgrade. Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.

18 hours ago, Rogue Trooper said:

Looks very nice in that pit, will the coiled cables wobble and move around with flight?

Yes 🙂

• Like 7

2D/3D Artist

MILTECH-5 /PD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Eurofighter Typhoon

Windows 10 (x64)

3x Corsair SSD GT 250 GB

HOTAS Warthog

Hofmann Simpad Rudders

Sweet.

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate. OpenXR, Open XR tool kit disabled.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC.

Vaicom user. Virpil Mongoose base CM3 & Mongoose stick CM2 (not set for dead stick), Virpil TCS with apache Grip. MFG pedals with damper upgrade. Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.

Am 7.6.2024 um 09:49 schrieb YoYo:

I wonder if it will come out this year...

If it comes at Christmas, i'll be very happy. If not, i'll just wait until Easter... after so many years, it's no big deal anymore.

@The_Fragger Great work! 👏

• Like 2

regards Ganesh

She: "Your orders from ED have reached a total amount of $871,88 and your hardware expenses are countless..."
Me: "I can´t invest my money much better until i wait for Germanys Next Top Model": The
Bo-105 PAH1A1

+ Vulkan & continuous work on multithread & VR optimization!

Asus Z490E - 10900k@5,3GHz - 64GB 3600 DDR4 - 4090FE - Reverb G2 - MFG Crosswinds +DamperMod - Selfmade TableMounts - Centered VirPil T-50 Base with 20cm Extension - TM Warthog & Hornet Grip - TM Throttle +SlewMod - Pimped MSFFB2 for Huey - JetSeat SE on a sawn out office Chair - PointCTRL

• 2 weeks later...

German POLIZEI Skin done.

image.png

• Like 14

2D/3D Artist

MILTECH-5 /PD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Eurofighter Typhoon

Windows 10 (x64)

3x Corsair SSD GT 250 GB

HOTAS Warthog

Hofmann Simpad Rudders

51 minutes ago, The_Fragger said:

German POLIZEI Skin done.

image.png

Oh Lord, I can't wait! 😍

That looks e x c e l l e n t !!!

When I was a kid, my father had a 1:8 RC scale model with combustion engine...... He never flew it, because it was expensive A F, but I loved it anyways......

• Like 2