Vote for DCS level Su-25A

tongyizhou

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- one million.

Whatever I say, will not change their plans, so...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

TaliG - 373vFS

“Do not repeat the tactics which have gained you one victory, but let your methods be regulated by the infinite variety of circumstances.”

Sun Tzu, The Art of War

DCS Avionics?

I thought the SU25t and the SU25a both had Advanced Flight Models?

I mean , I thought and felt like it was DCS quality Flight model.

What doesn't it do?

As for the clickable cockpit and stuff like that.

Sure that would be great but I think it's good enough right now.

I don't know how hard it would be or the challenges involved , but it would be nice if there was at least a mouse cursor heat map tied to keyboard shortcut.

Clearly not... I have a hard enough time with the KA50 as it is! My brain doesn't work in metric.

i can do both systems

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i7 6700K @ 4.2, MSI M5 Z170A Gaming, NZXT X61 Kraken liquid cooler, PNY Nvidia GTX 1080 Founders Edition, 16GB Corsair Vengeance 3000 Mhz C15, samsung 840 evo SSD, CoolerMaster 1000W Gold rated PSU, NZXT Noctis 450 cabinet, Samsung S240SW 24' 1920x1200 LED panel, X-52 Pro Flight stick. W10 Pro x64 1809, NO antivirus EVER

horrible idea! DCS needs a decent fighter jet, not another CAS aircraft. Maybe after there is a DCS Su27/F15 available. And that is me talking who does NOT fly fighter aircraft. We have bombers, we have sveral choppers, we even have a prop plane. But the only fighters are those rubbish no-click Flaming Cliffs remakes. oh yes, third party is working on them. Let's talk again when there is some progress to be seen.

horrible idea! DCS needs a decent fighter jet, not another CAS aircraft. Maybe after there is a DCS Su27/F15 available. And that is me talking who does NOT fly fighter aircraft. We have bombers, we have sveral choppers, we even have a prop plane. But the only fighters are those rubbish no-click Flaming Cliffs remakes. oh yes, third party is working on them. Let's talk again when there is some progress to be seen.

The fighter guys can handle good with the non-clicking cockpits... Why spending so much time doing a click cockpit if past some online missions most folks do the auto start?

I love procedures, I love ground attack I love complex clicking!

Another +1 for DCS SU-25 A/T level! :pilotfly:

ASUS N552VX | i7-6700HQ @ 2.59GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | NVIDIA GF GTX 950M 4 Gb | 250 Gb SSD | 1 Tb HD SATA II Backup | TIR4 | Microsoft S. FF 2+X52 Throttle+Saitek Pedals | Win 10 64 bits

If the next DCS product from ED is not a DCS Fighter Jet, I might go live under a rock. Come on. We have the A-10 and Ka-50. I love the Su-25 in FC, and I would not say no to a DCS version, but come on. Why dont we just call it, 'DCS:A2G Don't worry about bad fighter jets coming for you'. Priorities please. Let us get a sample of different aircraft before repeating aircrafts with the same roles. Broken record repeating myself... stop.

Edited by Crunch

Besides, you'll probably map your most used functions to your HOTAS or joystick. When you're in the heat of a dogfight, I doubt you'll spend the time to look down, find your switch and use your mouse to toggle it.

At the end of the day you'll have a lot of animated buttons and switches that you'll only make use of during start up and flying the flight plan.

I too love full immersion but developer resources aren't unlimited and they have priorities. At this point you'll have to rely on partners or 3rd parties to implement clickable cockpits or if we're lucky DCS will get the needed funds to spend time and resources making a fully clickable cockpit.

For me the most important thing is that the flight model is simulated well.

314-я смешанная авиационная дивизия

314th Mixed Aviation Division: The "Fighting Lemmings"- Forums: http://314thsquadron.enjin.com/ - ED Forum Group: http://forums.eagle.ru/group.php?groupid=119

i think getting the first DCS:RADAR especially ground RADAR working will be a tectonic shift... clickable everything is of course desired but i think the radar this is even more important.. hitting ground targets in bad weather with no visibility and with radar help and also hitting,searching,tracking air targets with complex nuances in radar is also a joy when finally implemented.. we can only hope ED is close to this and not quite far far away..

+1

Count me in, too. I'd love to see a Su-25 (preferably the T model or newer) with DCS-level quality and fidelity.

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

+1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]"Значит, вы уж меня извините, в туалете поймаем, мы и в сортире их замочим, в конце концов. Всё, вопрос закрыт окончательно". - Путин В.В. 24.09.1999

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

+1000 Absolutely

But before we do all that... Can we please just implement proper wheel breaks first so I can use my rudder breaks axis!:joystick:

Edited by thinkr

Modded CapLoz HeliosV2.1_1280x1024.zip

2x 1080p 22"Monitors, Saitek X52, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals, Trackir5, Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel Q9550 @3.8Ghz, EP45-UD3L, 8GB Ram, Nvidia 560Ti 2GB, 2x 500GB Velociraptor

Flaming Cliffs 3

DCS:A10C,KA-50, Huey, Mi-8, WWII Euro 40+ Supporter, Mig21

Falcon 4 BMS

IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946

Take on Helicopters

Arma 2 AO + PMC + BF All Addons Series

Arma 3

EECH & EEAH

Medivac & Search and Rescue 4 Series

If the next DCS product from ED is not a DCS Fighter Jet, I might go live under a rock. Come on. We have the A-10 and Ka-50. I love the Su-25 in FC, and I would not say no to a DCS version, but come on. Why dont we just call it, 'DCS:A2G Don't worry about bad fighter jets coming for you'. Priorities please. Let us get a sample of different aircraft before repeating aircrafts with the same roles. Broken record repeating myself... stop.

I'm flying the Su-25A/T exclusively right now - and even I agree we need a high fidelity fighter.

I think the MiG-21 will probably be the first, and it's really an Interceptor/Fighter.