tongyizhou

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah why not

a full clickable cockpit for this aircraft

wait a minute

i say make all FC3 aircraft full clickable...;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]W10(64bit)Asus Rog Strix Z370-F - i7 8700K - Dark Rock Pro 4 - 16 giga ram Corsair vengeance 3000 - MSI RTX 2070 Super - Asus Rog Phobeus soundcard - Z906 Surround speaker - Track ir5 - HOTAS Warthog

Please, do not talk "Su-25A" - it is incorrect, talk "Su-25".

Мы - не русские, мы - русы!

Великая Тартария - Империя Русов http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XL3KUQc8auo

Что делаТЬ - мягкий знак нужен.

Что делаеТ(сделаеТ) - мягкий знак НЕ нужен.

В глаголах после Ч и Ш на конце мягкий знак всегда ставится.

+ 1

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.

Yes. To clarify, the Russians have a different naming convention for aircraft variants and mostly name their aircraft based on their function, whereas US aircraft are named after their counter version, starting at A. Thus, for US jets it makes sense to call the first version of an aircraft type "A", but not for Russian aircraft.

Edited by LostOblivion

Nice plane on that gun...

OS764 P930@4 MBUD3R M6GB G5870 SSDX25 CAntec1200 HTMHW

Problem is, a lot of people here don't know that, and assume SU-25T when talking SU-25.

hence i prefer using the A to make clear were talking about the SU-25 and not the T version.

(is there a more correct designation for the SU-25 that we can use?)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The keeper of all mathematical knowledge and the oracle of flight modeling.:)

Problem is, a lot of people here don't know that, and assume SU-25T when talking SU-25.

hence i prefer using the A to make clear were talking about the SU-25 and not the T version.

(is there a more correct designation for the SU-25 that we can use?)

I guess you can use basic or base Su-25.

Nice plane on that gun...

OS764 P930@4 MBUD3R M6GB G5870 SSDX25 CAntec1200 HTMHW

I vote TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT :ufo:

Because of the Vkrs and The SEAD capability.

Modelling the T first, will be easier for moders to take out the capabilities and do the 25a (same airframe) quickly

But UB will be even better (carrier training):thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

TaliG - 373vFS

“Do not repeat the tactics which have gained you one victory, but let your methods be regulated by the infinite variety of circumstances.”

Sun Tzu, The Art of War

I prefer they focus on their current projects, DCS:F/A-18c and completion of F-15c and SU-27sm for DCS World. Err, talking about this, can't find anymore if it will be a DCS: Su-27sm or Su-27sm for dcs world level of fidelity.

DCS Wish: Turbulences affecting surrounding aircraft...

[sIGPIC] [/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P - Intel Core i5 6600K - 16Gb RAM DDR4-2133 - Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 Gaming - 8 Go - 2 x SSD Crucial MX300 - 750 Go RAID0 - Screens: HP OMEN 32'' 2560x1440 + Oculus Rift CV1 - Win 10 - 64bits - TM WARTHOG #889 - Saitek Pro Rudder.

yeah why not

a full clickable cockpit for this aircraft

wait a minute

i say make all FC3 aircraft full clickable...;)

:thumbup:

This, and Oculus Rift support = Win Win Win !

HW : 4790K @4.6 / GTX 1080ti 11GB / 16 GB / Asus ROG Formula VI / Acer Predator 32" 4K Gsync / X-55 Rhino / Oculus Rift-S / TrackIR

• Combined Arms/Supercarrier/Nevada TTR/Persian Gulf/Normandy
  • F-16C/FA-18C/AV-8B Harrier/F5-TigerII/SA342-Gazelle/M2000-C/L-39 Albatros/C-101/MiG-21/F-86F Sabre/Mi-8MTV2/UH-1H Huey/A-10C Warthog/Black Shark 2/Flaming Cliff 3/Hawk T1A(RIP)
  • WWII : Spitfire/Bf-109 Kurfurst/Fw-190 Dora/P-51D Mustang

another yes regardless

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

OS:WIN7 HP X64|MOBO:ASRock Z68|CPU:I52500k@4Ghz|RAM:12Gb 3x4Gb GSkill Ripjaws 9-9-9-24 @1600Mhz|GPU:ASUS GTX580|HDD:2x128Gb Crucial sataIII SSD raid0|PSU:Antek 1000watt|Case:Antek 1200|Peripherals: TMWH|Saitek ProFlight rudder pedals|TrackIr4

Su-25A & T sweet birds

count me in too

i love hitting rolling stock with cluster munitions

it really sooths my nerves

i would love to fly the new Mig comming soon also

and someday this beauty...

9.jpg

prefetch

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 7700K, Win-8.1(wufuc), DCSW OB, FC3, CA, PG-map, Syria-map, Normandy-map, WWII-assetspack, Bf 109 K-4, MiG-21bis, MiG-19P, Mi-8MTV2, BS2,

+1

ASROCK X79 Extreme11 (WC), i7-4930K (WC), 32GB G.Skill TridentX, Vertex 3 120GB, GTX 980ti, 3x 39,5" Philips 4K, TrackIR 5, TM Warthog with PeterP´s FFB2 Mod, 2xSaitek Throttle, 2x Thrustmaster Cougar MFD Bezel, Simped Vario Pedals modded with toe brakes, Opencockpit Cards, 4x Soundcard, 2x Buttkicker Gamer 2, 4x GTX 950 with tons of touchscreens...