BO-105 PAH1A1 progress news

The_Fragger

BO-105 PAH1A1 progress news  

1601 members have voted

1. 1. BO-105 PAH1A1 progress news

• Yes
    • No
    • I dont't care

Some Progress on the Rivets and Panel lines on the main fuselage.

e2a0d74613.jpg

2D/3D Artist

MILTECH-5 /PD

Lead 3D Artist - TrueGrit Virtual Technologies

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

BO-105 PAH1A1/VBH / HKP-9A / BO-105 CBS-5 KLH

Eurofighter Typhoon

https://www.facebook.com/PolyDynamicsDCS/

Windows 10 (x64)

3x Corsair SSD GT 250 GB

Mainboard: Asus STRIX Z390-F

CPU: Intel Core I9-9900K @ 3.60GHz

RAM: 64 Gb

Graphics: MSI GForce GTX 980 TI 4GB

HOTAS Warthog

Hofmann Simpad Rudders

Oculus Rift / Oculus Touch

Heavy Metal is the law ! :punk:

Haven´t checked this thread in a while. I really like the texture work - on the particle filter, the tail section, the skids and the fuselage. I hope you will get somewhere with the people from Airbus soon. Are they asking for protection of the FM-data contained in the module files or what do they mean by "rebuild"?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Deedle, deedle!

was it already been mentioned in what way the bo-105 will be published?

official DCS module? public mod? price?

regards,

RR

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"There's nothing to be gained by second guessing yourself.

You can't remake the past, so look ahead... or risk being left behind."

Noli Timere Messorem

"No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always been there first, and is waiting for it."

Terry Pratchett

Haven´t checked this thread in a while. I really like the texture work - on the particle filter, the tail section, the skids and the fuselage. I hope you will get somewhere with the people from Airbus soon. Are they asking for protection of the FM-data contained in the module files or what do they mean by "rebuild"?

Thanx :). They are asking about everything.

With rebuild, they mean, that no one is allowed to constuct the helicopter from scratch - based on the realism of the module.

BUT - we are very close to getting all the data needed.

Edited by The_Fragger

2D/3D Artist

MILTECH-5 /PD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Eurofighter Typhoon

Windows 10 (x64)

3x Corsair SSD GT 250 GB

HOTAS Warthog

Hofmann Simpad Rudders

Thanx :). They are asking about everything.

With rebuild, they mean, that no one is allowed to constuct the helicopter from scratch - based on the realism of the module.

Thank god! So finger crossing is still worth something ;)

That will be the biggest hurdle towards a 3rd party deal, I guess. So if you get clearance from Airbus(Eurocopter) that would hopefully pave the road for a contract with ED?

The texture work is really on a exceptional, incredible detail level!

Any news on the other little things, like EFM, avionics, weapons systems modeling?

Everything ready and waiting the model to get finished and deals signed? :D

I'm so excited to get into that baby... :bounce:

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VIRPIL CM 50 Stick & Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

:thumbup: good news!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Really looking forward to this agile machine.

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.

Definitely this future module will be incredible, fan of the helicopters I wait this module with impatience.

I mean, I really am a fan of the BO-105... :D

a96d2c6e98d5df19ac07cb1f393f1651.jpg

Shagrat

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VIRPIL CM 50 Stick & Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

2D/3D Artist

MILTECH-5 /PD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Eurofighter Typhoon

Windows 10 (x64)

3x Corsair SSD GT 250 GB

HOTAS Warthog

Hofmann Simpad Rudders

For all the Bo-105 lovers in and around germany:

This year on Saturday, June 13th, the anual "Day of the Bundeswehr" will take place for the first time. On this day many barracks of the Bundeswehr will be open to public with live shows and other things. The Attack Helicopter Regiment 36 in Fritzlar, Hesse will be one of the participants. They will present the Tiger, the NH90 and even the Bo-105 which I thought is out of service by now but was used in the anti-tank role by this unit until last year. See here for more info (german only): http://bundeswehrevent.de/tag-der-bundeswehr-2015/standorte/fritzlar.html

I'll be there, but on duty ;)

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Damn! Too short notice. But we are in Bückeburg at the Helicopter Museum in two weeks. If somebody around northern Germany is interested, there is a thread open in the German forum part.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=143073

Besuch des Hubschraubermuseums Bückeburg Juni/Anfang Juli

Edited by shagrat

Shagrat

German BO-105 flying display will be at the (RIAT) air tattoo this July + BO 105 static display.

http://www.airtattoo.com/news/2015/apr/30/helicopter-display-returns-to-air-tattoo-after-30-years

Indeed plenty of choppers including an MI-24 or two.

http://www.airtattoo.com/airshow/visiting/aircraft/aircraft-confirmed

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.

is a releas termin now in future??:cry:

cant whait to fly this baby in pre alpha from the pre alpha of the pre alpha:music_whistling:

:joystick:

:pilotfly:

:pilotfly:

:thumbup:

1. When the Gazelle is finished, the coding of the BO-105 will start

2. Awaiting clearance from Airbus Helicopters

3. Creating a company (not easy here in Germany)

2D/3D Artist

MILTECH-5 /PD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Eurofighter Typhoon

Windows 10 (x64)

3x Corsair SSD GT 250 GB

HOTAS Warthog

Hofmann Simpad Rudders

Dear DCS Simmers,

small progress ...

only 3 big Groups left to texture...enjoy and thanks for your patience :)

BO105_x1.thumb.jpg.50877923d393833fbf1811fbeabd1cf6.jpg

BO105_x2.thumb.jpg.a4f85aaeeaf02b4c10ef87f76a514773.jpg

BO105_x3.thumb.jpg.23ec711d6dd02c9c19003fca3831bf3c.jpg

BO105_x4.thumb.jpg.33e24e030343d9d023bb0c6070c2de78.jpg

BO105_x5.thumb.jpg.ae841dd8af99028d729373e0fd3b7fa1.jpg

BO105_x6.thumb.jpg.06111b594cef57c554f4207568873c97.jpg

2D/3D Artist

MILTECH-5 /PD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Eurofighter Typhoon

Windows 10 (x64)

3x Corsair SSD GT 250 GB

HOTAS Warthog

Hofmann Simpad Rudders

It looks top notch as usual!