Backer Rewards Section is Finally Here

• ED Team

I used a different email, I have sent a email to get it sorted.

Thanks guys

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:)

yeah, as said, the rewards page works good for me(ok with this little error mentioned before, but its still beta)

its only the forum where it still denies access...

ps: wonder what happens if i choose 4times alpha access...does this mean i can actually get alpha access for friends?

pps: fw release date april? sounds good! :)

I used a different email, I have sent a email to get it sorted.

Thanks guys

Same here chief. Hope to see a quick turnaround on this.

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

Slightly Shambolic process ! It cant this hard. Why not a simple sub set of this DCS frorum !!

Because it is not that simple. Remember, there are three user accounts involved: KS backer, ED forums, DCS website. These need to get matched together. And probably there are different processes that must be performed at different times to match them ... and also use different sources for the data (up to manually maintained excel sheets ... :o) ... Oh, and the logic (well, "logic") behind the backer rewards doesn't make thinkgs any easier ...

If you get access to the locked out bit of the forum is there a download link there for the game?

My previous DCS stuff was via Steam - guess it won't be the case with it this time?

DSC World

F/A-18C

A-10C

CPU: Intel i7-4770K @ 4.2Ghz

GPU: EVGA SCC ACX 2.0 - GTX 970 x 1

HD: 512Gb Samsung SSD 840 Pro

Monitor: Dell U2713HM 27"

Reference Monitor: iPad Air 9.7"

Headtracking: TrackIR 5.0

Headphone: Bose QC35 II (N/C On)

Mic: ModMic 5.0

Controls: Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS - Stick (A10C) and Throttle

Keyboard: Logitech G19S

Mouse: RAZER BASILISK

I have same email for this site, Kickstarter and digitalcombatsimylator.com but I still can't access the locked forum. Emailed dcswwiiATeagle.ru as stated in the project update and hoping for a fix. The flyables are there though, so now I'm just waiting for the actual software to arrive.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My computer specs below:

CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K@4.2GHz | CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro H100 | GPU: MSI Nvidia GTX 680 2GB Lightning 2GB VRAM @1.3GHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP DDR3 1600 | SSD 1: Corsair Force 3 120GB (SATA 6) | SSD 2: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB (SATA 6) | Hybrid disc: Seagate Momentus Hybrid 500/4GB (SATA 3) | Keyboard: QPAD MK-85 | Mouse: QPAD 5K LE | TrackIR 5 + Track Clip Pro | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind | OS: Win7/64

For anyone looking to get into the private forum but their forum email is different than their Kickstarter one, just go into your settings and change your email address to the one attached to your Kickstarter account. I gave it 10 minutes or so and then was able to get in fine.

mh well, i changed it now so that i have for all three sites the same email adress, the one i used originally for this forum...but still no joy..well, i think ill have to wait...anyway, its good to finally see a progress here.

from Update #32 it seems you need to synchronise all emails to your ED forum email address so you may want to go back over what you changed. Moving the ED forum email away from what it was may blind the system.

klem

56 RAF 'Firebirds'

ASUS ROG Strix Z390-F mobo, i7 8086A @ 5.0 GHz with Corsair H115i watercooling, Gigabyte 2080Ti GAMING OC 11Gb GPU , 32Gb DDR4 RAM, 500Gb and 256Gb SSD SATA III 6Gb/s + 2TB , Pimax 8k Plus VR, TM Warthog Throttle, TM F18 Grip on Virpil WarBRD base, Windows 10 Home 64bit

For anyone looking to get into the private forum but their forum email is different than their Kickstarter one, just go into your settings and change your email address to the one attached to your Kickstarter account. I gave it 10 minutes or so and then was able to get in fine.

I did this but am still unable to access the backer forums.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the street and then getting hit by an airplane."

Dogs of War Dedicated WWII Server Thread

Apparently they dont' consider me a backer, when I click on the link on Kickstarter it says I am not a backer, can't access the backer forum either.

Great.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

Moving the ED forum email away from what it was may blind the system.

This is why I didn't change anything and sent the email, I'm trusting they have it figured out and can wait for them to get it straight. If not, I'll be waiting forever for nothing. :surrender:

Win 10 64 Pro, MSI Z390 I7-9700K @5ghz Kraken Z63, 32Gb Corsair Dominator, MSI RTX-2070, 1TB NVME 2TB SSD's, TM Warthog, Pro Rudders, OpenTrack w/ IR Clip

I eventually got in on both the rewards and backer website - I hadn't made things easy for myself as I used a different email originally for DCS and a different newer email for the kickstarter, so I had to sort that out. Once I did, I now have access to both.

Edited by Bounder

My PC specs: Win10 64 Pro, CPU i7-3820 4.4GHz, 16GB RAM, GPU Nvidia 1070 (8gb vram).

Controls: Microsoft FFB2, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, MFG Crosswind Pedals, TrackIR5.
My DCS Youtube Videos https://www.youtube.com/user/No64Bounder

I probably shot myself in the foot. I closed my kickstarter account when the breach happened. I already showed as a founder. I had already received the two P-51 keys. I could see no reason to keep the account open. So, do I still need a kickstarter account?

Buster dee, I didn't need to go to my kickstarter account to get access to the backer website or rewards page (got there via the email sent out by Ilya). I just needed to make sure that my main ED login (not the forum one but the other one used for purchasing DCS modules) had the same email address as the one I used in my kickstarter account to identify me. I think that's the key, if your ED login has a different email address registered to the one you used for kickstarter (and the one you should have received an email with links for the backer website and rewards page), then you will need to change that email under personal settings so they match. I couldn't get access until I did this.

Edited by Bounder

My PC specs: Win10 64 Pro, CPU i7-3820 4.4GHz, 16GB RAM, GPU Nvidia 1070 (8gb vram).

Controls: Microsoft FFB2, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, MFG Crosswind Pedals, TrackIR5.
My DCS Youtube Videos https://www.youtube.com/user/No64Bounder

I just got an e-mail back from DCS saying my account e-mail has been corrected and I now have access! That was quick! I went right in and filled out the information. YAY!

Nothing here so far and I sent an email over 6 hours ago . Hmmm I am a bit concerned

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

Nothing here so far and I sent an email over 6 hours ago . Hmmm I am a bit concerned

It hasn't been 12 hours since the site went up. Probably a bit early for concern. Besides, until rewards are being distributed, there is little reason to rush.

EDIT: I'm trying to give Ilya a little credit for putting together something that, although not perfect yet, probably was quite a PITA (due to the combined Kickstarter and Paypal stuff and the matching with ED accounts too).

Edited by cichlidfan

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup: