F-86F Pre-Purchase w/ Open Beta Access - July 26th, 2014

SkateZilla

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

F-86 Sabre packages are up on Steam already, check out the list at the bottom (about 2 hours ago an updated build):

http://steamdb.info/app/223750/depots/

Password protected, so if not launched at the same time then probably a commercial reason rather than technical one.

Really hope so! I never meant I was upset over it. Like I said Steam I know is tough to work with! I was always going to buy the Sabre and the next two upcoming modules by BST! Simply adore their work.

Was just alittle sad it wont be a synced release since I moved over to Steam for DCS. Hopefully the wait wont be long!!

Has anyone else noticed that in the video posted by Wags, how he toggles the Starter/Battery switch is different to what he says he's going to do and to the Quick Start supplied by PilotMi8?

Looks like Wags flicks it up to battery, then to starter (down), before returning it to the Off position.

According to the quick start manual and Wags vocals, it should be quick flick down to starter, then left in the up (battery) position.

Edited by Buzzles

Has anyone else noticed that in the video posted by Wags, how he toggles the Starter/Battery switch is different to what he says he's going to do and to the Quick Start supplied by PilotMi8?

Looks like Wags flicks it up to battery, then to starter (down), before returning it to the Off position.

According to the quick start manual and Wags vocals, it should be quick flick down to starter, then left in the up (battery) position.

You're right... But I'll wait until I've tried this at home before calling it :)

Really hope so! I never meant I was upset over it. Like I said Steam I know is tough to work with! I was always going to buy the Sabre and the next two upcoming modules by BST! Simply adore their work.

Was just alittle sad it wont be a synced release since I moved over to Steam for DCS. Hopefully the wait wont be long!!

You can still buy the sabre from ED store and integrate it into your steam DCS install with module manager, you just cant buy and download it via steam for a bit.

PC:

6600K @ 4.5 GHz, 12GB RAM, GTX 970, 32" 2K monitor.

You can still buy the sabre from ED store and integrate it into your steam DCS install with module manager, you just cant buy and download it via steam for a bit.

No, you can't. There is no Module Manager in a Steam install.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

thanks, interesting

but im wondering how effective was that AIM-9B "rocket" irl ?

i mean: probability of hit/kill ?

You got it.

GAR-8 was the old missile designation on USAF previous to the 1963 name designation unified system.

http://www.designation-systems.net/usmilav/old-missiles.html#_Missiles_AF5562

http://www.designation-systems.net/dusrm/m-9.html

Edited by NRG-Vampire

sign-pic4.jpg

I'll be interested to know how those start up throttle positions/ settings in the video work with the TM Warthog throttle. Any advice from testers?

Don't want to leave you hanging so I'll answer you, although I'm sure it's not what you want to hear:

Testers cannot/will not comment on anything product-related that has not already been canvassed/made available to the public by the Devs/Management.

In this specific instance, that info, to the best of my recollection, has not been publicly disseminated so the bad news is that we cannot help you at all. Good news is that you can find out for yourself very soon :)

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

A little gem found on the DCS YT channel...

And right here on these forums all along :)

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2126451&postcount=5

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

I'll be interested to know if it will have auto start:) Who wants to learn systems when there are MIG15's to hunt:pilotfly:

Have you seen the quick start up video posted yesterday? There's hardly much learning involved, it's easier to start than the Huey ;).

Have you seen the quick start up video posted yesterday? There's hardly much learning involved, it's easier to start than the Huey ;).

I started looking at it on the phone last night but could.nt make it out clearly. I am waiting till the missus slopes off somewhere so I can enjoy it without interuption:thumbup:

Oh and the huey startup is so difficult I will never be able to do it;)

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]