DCS: MiG-21 Pre-Release Manual!

Cobra847

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great work on manual. I really like it. I wish it would also be in Serbian language with Latin letters.

Edited by Mirtma

Gigabyte Z490 Gaming X | i5 10600K@4700 | 32 Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | Gigabyte Aorus GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G |

MONITOR IIYAMA 24,5" LED LCD @ 1920 x 1080 | Windows 11

| Saitek X-55 Rhino | TrackIR 5 Pro

Dear All!

Please find BETA versions of the flight manuals at the link below.

Do expect to see errors, as we do plan to adjust and update these documents before,

during and after release. That includes clarification, spelling, grammar, imagery. These documents will be in a constant state of evolution for some time to come. :)

Happy Reading! :smartass:

http://www.leatherneck-sim.com/dcs-mig-21-manual/

Can someone repost the English manual somewhere else, I can't download from the source directly. Thank you !!! <3

Dear All!

Please find BETA versions of the flight manuals at the link below.

Do expect to see errors, as we do plan to adjust and update these documents before,

during and after release. That includes clarification, spelling, grammar, imagery. These documents will be in a constant state of evolution for some time to come. :)

Happy Reading! :smartass:

http://www.leatherneck-sim.com/dcs-mig-21-manual/

Thank you very much!

I was pleasantly surprised to see Serbian version of the manual.

Anyhow, I read Cyrillic, although Latin letters are easier for me. It would be great if we can get both versions of Serbian manual. Cyrillic and Latin. This should be very easy to do. Thanks.

[B]*NOB* Lucky[/B] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Tko vrijedi leti, tko leti vrijedi, tko ne leti ne vrijedi

Thank you very much!

I was pleasantly surprised to see Serbian version of the manual.

Anyhow, I read Cyrillic, although Latin letters are easier for me. It would be great if we can get both versions of Serbian manual. Cyrillic and Latin. This should be very easy to do. Thanks.

I don't find re-writing 200 pages very easy.

Someone might remember me as 'FlyingRussian' from the Ubisoft Lock-On forum back in '03

OK, OK! With the manual out and the Videos at Youtube...I also just pre-ordered it. Many thanks! This seems to be the most high-quality 3rd Party Module seen yet - if not the Best DCS Module ever build!

Can't wait to fly this beast :)

I don't find re-writing 200 pages very easy.

No they don't need to rewrite it. It is 1:1 conversion. The same language, just different letters. You know, in Serbia both types of letters are official. So, this is not big deal.

[B]*NOB* Lucky[/B] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Tko vrijedi leti, tko leti vrijedi, tko ne leti ne vrijedi

Soooooo... Leatherneck guys..... I uhh... I was wondering if you were going to be releasing the MiG at midnight tonight in, uhh, in whatever European time zone you might be so... Y'know... unfortunate as to use for yourselves. ;) If so, I'd like that most because I think it'd be most advantageous to us American pilots, I'm sure you understand ;) also I'm sure all of us want to get the mig as soon as possible hehe

Anyways good luck with sales, May many millions come your way :D

This post is protected by a pilot who has a serious lack of negotiating skills, but is absolute hell in a dogfight. If you do not belong here, please leave.

You have now been properly negotiated with.

MiG-29S Instant Action Mission Fix

Come check out and add to my list of all landmarks in DCS World!

^that works now

Soooooo... Leatherneck guys..... I uhh... I was wondering if you were going to be releasing the MiG at midnight tonight in, uhh, in whatever European time zone you might be so... Y'know... unfortunate as to use for yourselves. ;) If so, I'd like that most because I think it'd be most advantageous to us American pilots, I'm sure you understand ;) also I'm sure all of us want to get the mig as soon as possible hehe

Anyways good luck with sales, May many millions come your way :D

Yeah...That'd be amazing...:pilotfly:

Edited by Muppetlord

Just downloaded the manual and I can't open it.Get error message"file can't be open it's damaged and can not be repaired" downloaded it twice and tried to open it in Adobe and foxit reader

This happened to me once but I redownloaded and all was fine. Just keep going till you get full file:)

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

this will give me time to chill while getting my backer keys..

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

Please, Please, Please

When you make changes to the manual, please create a Page I to List the pages that changes are made on.

I ask because I print the manual and it gets tedious to have to reprint the whole manual when changes are made and since I am in between jobs:cry: I can not afford a tablet at this time.

It would help me a lot and I'm guessing probably some others also.

Ask Jesus for Forgiveness before you takeoff :pilotfly:!

PC=Win 10 HP 64 bit, Gigabyte Z390, Intel I5-9600k, 32 gig ram, Nvidia 2060 Super 8gig video. TM HOTAS WARTHOG with Saitek Pedals

Thanks for the beta version of the manual, it helps a lot to deal with this beautiful aircraft.

Just a short question: will you add the different weapon descriptions for the Fishbed into the manual (like range, warhead, typical targets etc. pp)?

Playing: F-16C

Intel i7-13700KF, 64GB DDR5 @5600MHz, RTX 4080 ZOTAC Trinity, WIN 11 64Bit Prof.

Squadron "Serious Uglies" / Discord-Server: https://discord.gg/2WccwBh

Ghost0815