Next aircraft speculation

Farlander

LNS and Cobra are probably the last people we should be crossed with.

Great product and honesty. The only two things you need.

Could it be handled better? Yes, but that has been explained.

Al tough it seems all the delays ect. are getting a bit on the communities nervs and hence the backlash. The cumulative delays in time of release delays, counting all ED and 3rd party products has probably reached a decade now (early access, beta, alpha and all that jazz doesn't count.)

I JOKE! kinda...

I still get where those people are comming from...

Still, LNS are the last people that deserve the hate!

Edited by SpeedStick

"Hard to imagine bigger engine. its got a beautiful face and an arse built like sputnik." - Pikey AKA The Poet, on 37 Viggen.

I guess this is how it looks like right now at the LNS office while this forum thread is going from one end to the other when it comes to experts adding what they "know" about the next aircraft :music_whistling:

acc43cc0ead4a0c8e21bc5892034535c.gif

:thumbup: :megalol:

System specs:

Gigabyte Aorus Master, i7 9700K@std, GTX 1080TI OC, 32 GB 3000 MHz RAM, NVMe M.2 SSD, Oculus Quest VR (2x1600x1440)

Warthog HOTAS w/150mm extension, Slaw pedals, Gametrix Jetseat, TrackIR for monitor use

Skrew the press release flower-power work. Just show a picture of a man instantly growing a full beard after he turn some dial in your next module.

I would like to ad on a serious note that i am very happy with your current release and I look forward to see the changes in the MIG-21 when giving the chance. I am 99% sure I will not be disappointed.

I know it must be hard work to try and make a new module look greater than the fishbed is. gnæk gnæk ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'm going on 27 hours without sleep getting the MiG21 ready for 1.5 so far.

A lot is going on, on the back side that has recently caused last minute visual errors.

In between waiting for file transfers and exporting files, I'm working on our other projects just to get them ready for promotion.

Believe us gents, we have our hands full, and when the time is right, you'll see our stuff.

Nothing like having 3 instances of 3ds max open, with Photoshop.

https://magnitude-3.com/

https://www.facebook.com/magnitude3llc

https://www.youtube.com/@magnitude_3

i9 13900K, 128GB RAM, RTX 4090, Win10Pro, 2 x 2TB SSD

i9 10980XE, 128GB RAM, RTX 3090Ti, Win10 Pro, 2 x 256GB SSD, 4 x 512GB SSD RAID 0, 6 x 4TB HDD RAID 6, 9361-8i RAID Controller

i7 4960X, 64GB RAM, GTX Titan X Black, Win10 Pro, 512GB PCIe SSD, 2 x 256GB SSD

A lot is going on, on the back side that has recently caused last minute visual errors.

In between waiting for file transfers and exporting files, I'm working on our other projects just to get them ready for promotion.

Believe us gents, we have our hands full, and when the time is right, you'll see our stuff.

:)

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

Glad to see that 1.5 release is imminent :joystick:

Keep the good work, all of us have a great hope on leatherneck team. :thumbup:

• ED Team

Only 3 instances? No wonder nothing is getting done :P

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

I propose we set up a Kickstarter, completely unrelated to any upcoming projects, to get these people a set of IV coffees. :D

+1 :P

Link to my Imgur screenshots and motto

http://imgur.com/a/Gt7dF

One day in DCS... Vipers will fly along side Tomcats... Bugs with Superbugs, Tiffy's with Tornado's, Fulcrums with Flankers and Mirage with Rafales...

:)The Future of DCS is a bright one:)

If I was in Tampa, I would buy you a 32 oz Cuban coffee! Thanks for your hard work.

Toten

Tiger-Spit-Viggen-Fishbed-Sabre-Dora-Kurfurst-Mustang-Huey-Warthog-Hip-Black Shark Driver (Not necessarily in that order)

MSI 970A-G40 MoBo, AMD FX-8350 8 Core, Patriot Viper 24 GB DDR3, Nvidia Ge Force 1060 3 GB GPU

Appreciate the effort. Please announce it when you are ready, not before. :-)

Fridge

----------

Things which do you no good in aviation:

1) Altitude above you;

2) Runway behind you;

3) Fuel in the truck;

4) The airspeed you don't have.

Well I was eager to see the Viggen announcement... Sorry, surprise announcement ;) But no need to explain, I'm sure whatever you guys are building behind the scenes will be worth the wait. And the fact you're hoping to release two modules before the year is out is surprising and very good news.

Also, if you guys are going without sleep to get the Mig 21 working with 1.5, that must be pretty imminent... Good times. :thumbup:

[sIGPIC]sigpic67951_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

I wish the best of luck to the LN team with their push to 1.5! I'm happy to wait for whenever they're ready with their future announcements and module releases rather than get target fixation on dates. It takes as long as it takes, just patience is all. They have awesome workmanship and looking forward to seeing what else they turn their hand to.

I don't test for bugs, but when I do I do it in production.

I'm so pumped for all the news we are going to see in next few weeks. This will be one of the best winters for DCS ever I hope. :)

Do, or do not, there is no try.

--------------------------------------------------------

Sapphire Nitro+ Rx Vega 64, i7 4790K ... etc. etc.

If this is the status of 1.5,

As for the status of releasing the 1.5 Open Beta, we have good news: we created the 1.5 branch (release version) today. Just as soon as we complete smoke testing, we will release it.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=2487386#post2487386

...then I am confused about what Rudel is working on.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

:D

QOI9hSP.jpg

• Like 1

https://magnitude-3.com/

https://www.facebook.com/magnitude3llc

https://www.youtube.com/@magnitude_3

i9 13900K, 128GB RAM, RTX 4090, Win10Pro, 2 x 2TB SSD

i9 10980XE, 128GB RAM, RTX 3090Ti, Win10 Pro, 2 x 256GB SSD, 4 x 512GB SSD RAID 0, 6 x 4TB HDD RAID 6, 9361-8i RAID Controller

i7 4960X, 64GB RAM, GTX Titan X Black, Win10 Pro, 512GB PCIe SSD, 2 x 256GB SSD