Next aircraft speculation

Farlander

Storch confirmed!

That would be a dream come true!!!

Toten

Tiger-Spit-Viggen-Fishbed-Sabre-Dora-Kurfurst-Mustang-Huey-Warthog-Hip-Black Shark Driver (Not necessarily in that order)

MSI 970A-G40 MoBo, AMD FX-8350 8 Core, Patriot Viper 24 GB DDR3, Nvidia Ge Force 1060 3 GB GPU

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

:D

DCS: Ground crew confirmed! :D

• Like 1

"Long life It is a waste not to notice that it is not noticed that it is milk in the title." Amazon.co.jp review for milk translated from Japanese

"Amidst the blue skies, A link from past to future. The sheltering wings of the protector..." - ACE COMBAT 4

"Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight"-Psalm 144:1 KJV

i5-4430 at 3.00GHz, 8GB RAM, GTX 1060 FE, Windows 7 x64

DCS SAAB 340 confirmed! I'd ask for a SAAB 2000 but it is still too classified.:lol:

saab-340-061.jpg

Truly superior pilots are those that use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

"If at first you don't succeed, Carrier Landings are not for you!"

I'm going on 27 hours without sleep getting the MiG21 ready for 1.5 so far.

A lot is going on, on the back side that has recently caused last minute visual errors.

In between waiting for file transfers and exporting files, I'm working on our other projects just to get them ready for promotion.

Believe us gents, we have our hands full, and when the time is right, you'll see our stuff.

Nothing like having 3 instances of 3ds max open, with Photoshop.

Appreciate your hard works and looking forward to your new projects! :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CM HAF-X | Corsair HX1000i | ASUS P8P67Pro | Intel Core i7 2600 @ 4.0GHz | Corsair CWCH70 | G.Skill 8GB DDR3 1600MHz | ASUS GeForce GTX 970 4GB | Plextor M5Pro 256GB | WD Caviar Black 1TB * 2 RAID 0 | WD Caviar Green 2TB | Windows 10 Professional X64 | TM HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedal

You joke, but it's actually a nice looking plane with some potential ;)

Imagine if that was one of the new modules they announced. It would be hilarious to watch everyone's panties get knotted up in a bunch at the same time. I'd welcome it to be honest. It might bring some of the FSX crowd over to DCS... you know, like a gateway drug. It is a nice little airplane. I flew in one from Little Rock to DFW about 20 years ago.

Truly superior pilots are those that use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

"If at first you don't succeed, Carrier Landings are not for you!"

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

:D

My God, man. How many instances of Max do you normally run?

I don't test for bugs, but when I do I do it in production.