I love it !

FZG_Immel

Wow, great job Belsimtek! Truly one of the best modules so far. So much fun. I am proud to say that I nailed the landing the first try. Sadly my first take off wasn't quite so nice. Can't wait to do more with this plane.

Sierra Hotel!

Toten

Tiger-Spit-Viggen-Fishbed-Sabre-Dora-Kurfurst-Mustang-Huey-Warthog-Hip-Black Shark Driver (Not necessarily in that order)

MSI 970A-G40 MoBo, AMD FX-8350 8 Core, Patriot Viper 24 GB DDR3, Nvidia Ge Force 1060 3 GB GPU

Very nice, high quality addon. Good job guys.

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

Very nice module by Belsimtek, thank you.

"A true 'sandbox flight sim' requires hi-fidelity flyable non-combat utility/support aircraft."

Wishlist Terrains - Bigger maps

Wishlist Modules - A variety of utility aircraft to better reflect the support role. E.g. Flying the Hornet ... big yawn ... flying a Caribou on a beer run to Singapore? Count me in. Extracting a Recon Patrol from a hastily prepared landing strip at a random 6 figure grid reference? Now yer talking!

BST is not only the leader (by a huge margin) of module releases, but also a Dev I count on to release top notch products. The F-5 maintains the awesome high standard of BST releases and is an EXCELLENT addon to the aircraft line up! I am lovin it!

I like your flight models. They feel very believable.

MS Win7 Pro x64, Intel i7-6700K 4.0Ghz, Corsair RAM 16Gb,EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW GAMING ACX 3.0, w/ Adjustable RGB LED Graphics Card 08G-P4-6286-KR, Creative Labs SB X-FI Titanium Fatal1ty Champ PCIe Sound Card, Corsair Neutron XTI 1TB SSD, TM Warthog Throttle & Stick, TM TPR Pedels, Oculus Rift VR Headset CV1, Klipsch Promedia 4.1 Speakers...

Hi Belsimtek team,

this module looks superb. I like the detail and today I took her for a first spin.

The FM feels very good. Now I have a new toy to learn and what did my brain tell me about it.

The old glory fighter days are back like in the 50ties and 60ties.

Thanks a lot for making the choice to produce an iconic plane of the fighter age.

see you in the virtual or real skys ;-)

Great work. Very nice module guy's well done!:thumbup:

Screen_160724_000014.thumb.jpg.29a410aa232cdf6a14b6e96cc8f07b7d.jpg

Screen_160723_235741.thumb.jpg.affd16b0d8a29a04d67e4d5dcde7f3fa.jpg

i7-7700K OC @ 5Ghz | ASUS IX Hero MB | ASUS GTX 1080 Ti STRIX | 32GB Corsair 3000Mhz | Corsair H100i V2 Radiator | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 NVMe 500G SSD | Samsung 850 EVO 500G SSD | Corsair HX850i Platinum 850W | Oculus Rift | ASUS PG278Q 27-inch, 2560 x 1440, G-SYNC, 144Hz, 1ms | VKB Gunfighter Pro

Chuck's DCS Tutorial Library

Download PDF Tutorial guides to help get up to speed with aircraft quickly and also great for taking a good look at the aircraft available for DCS before purchasing. Link

Took her out for my first spin this morning. Still have a lot to learn about her, but it was an actual joy to fly. Definitely has its own personality. Reminds me of the many hours of flying the Huey, even out of combat. I imagine the F-5 may be just as much out of combat as in (possibly more, given it's limited options).

Looking forward to my subsequent flights. Also, it just looks good in the air.

same i just love the F5E. Its all in all fun aircraft to zip around in , and its forgiving aircraft too just like the Sabre jet.

also was fairly easy to get aquianted with startup procedures and weapons employment, imo easier than the Mig21bis, and especially seems easy once youve gone through modern systems like the A10.

Edited by Kev2go

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

Took her out for my first spin this morning. Still have a lot to learn about her, but it was an actual joy to fly. Definitely has its own personality. Reminds me of the many hours of flying the Huey, even out of combat. I imagine the F-5 may be just as much out of combat as in (possibly more, given it's limited options).

Looking forward to my subsequent flights. Also, it just looks good in the air.

I find the F-5s combat options to be far from limited! Despite the 2 missile limit she is very capable in the merge, and there is good variety to ground attack ordinance and she is a very stable ground attack platform!

Great Job!

Even has RWR export already in place. Fired her up it it appears in my mfd.

Using Viacom for start up comms. Looks Fantastic in Rift!:thumbup:

Thank-you

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

BST is not only the leader (by a huge margin) of module releases, but also a Dev I count on to release top notch products. The F-5 maintains the awesome high standard of BST releases and is an EXCELLENT addon to the aircraft line up! I am lovin it!

Totally! Belsimtek has my support - and money - for anything else that they're throwing at us.

Mi-24 "Hind" next! :thumbup:

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

Another great job by Belsimtek, another fighter for DCS World and their fifth module in three years!

Congrats and many thanks for your oustanding and continuing work. :thumbup:

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]