DCS Carrier Discussion

Airhunter

I've two huge problem

1)i can't see the update, both on steam open beta and standalone open beta

2)doing check licence I can't import my dupercarrier licence f t on steam

Can someone help me?

, thanks!!!

You arent seeing it yet because it's not live yet.

The changenotes are live but not the update.

Patience..... Not long to go now :-)

The changelog doesn’t make any reference to SC release, besides the tittle of the post on the forum and a few dedicated missions for the F-14... BTW no missions for the F-18 as well?

Enviado do meu iPad usando o Tapatalk

The changelog doesn’t make any reference to SC release, besides the tittle of the post on the forum and a few dedicated missions for the F-14... BTW no missions for the F-18 as well?

Of course there is. Why do you think Wags made that quick start video.

i9 9900k @5.1GHz NZXT Kraken |Asus ROG Strix Z390 E-Gaming | Samsung NVMe m.2 970 Evo 1TB | LPX 64GB DDR4 3200MHz

EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | Reverb G1  | HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Flight Pedals

Check again my friend.

Introducing DCS Supercarrier by Eagle Dynamics

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4339032&postcount=95

Edited by MegOhm_SD

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10

DCS Carrier Discussion

At the top it says

"Introducing DCS Supercarrier by Eagle Dynamics"

Like I said on my post, no reference, besides the title and missions for the F-14.

Of course there is. Why do you think Wags made that quick start video.

Then why it isn’t mentioned on the F-18 dedicated changelog, like in the F-14’s ?

Edited by lonewwolf

Is it out yet? I see it, but not the update..someone mentioned on discord its available on steam.

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM |Virpil TCS+ AH64D grip + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

My wallpaper and skins

Like I said on my post, no reference, besides the title and missions for the F-14.

Then why it isn’t mentioned on the F-18 dedicated chengelog, like in the F-14’s ?

Because the SC was originally only compatible for the Hornet. They're referencing the Tomcat because it is now compatible with the SC.

i9 9900k @5.1GHz NZXT Kraken |Asus ROG Strix Z390 E-Gaming | Samsung NVMe m.2 970 Evo 1TB | LPX 64GB DDR4 3200MHz

EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | Reverb G1  | HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Flight Pedals

hey, we are only 5 weeks late.. probably gonna deliver tonight at 11.59pm.. or not..

[sIGPIC]https://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic70550_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 @5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - EVGA 3090 - Cougar FSSB + Virpil WRBRD + Hornet Stick - Thrustmaster TPR Pedal + WinWing MIP + Orion + TO and CO pannels - Track IR5