Barthek's CAUCASUS REDONE 2022

Unable to download.

This is the message I get:

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file that you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

Been trying for 5 days. Can it be uploaded somewhere else?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spook1234567890 said:

Been trying for 5 days. Can it be uploaded somewhere else?

Keep trying, I downloaded it yesterday with no issue .. try to use a different time of day.

• Like 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

58 minutes ago, Spook1234567890 said:

Google not quite getting their act together!

Glad you got it working 👍 .. myself I tried Google Drive but didn't really liked it, so I ended up choosing Microsoft's One Drive instead for my cloud needs  🙂

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Il 22/3/2023 at 14:11, Rudel_chw ha scritto:

Keep trying, I downloaded it yesterday with no issue .. try to use a different time of day.

Thanks a lot for this (usual) hint, dear mate, but it stubbornly refused to work this time.

So... @Barthek: sorry for bothering directly you, but what about providing an alternative link, prerefably (for me, at least) a torrent?

Thanks a lot to you both for your kind attention, and with best regards.

57 minutes ago, SickSidewinder9 said:

this mod does not pass IC?

Depends ... on the anti-cheats options that the Server admin has chosen to enforce .. it passes IC with the appropiate Server options.

1 hour ago, SickSidewinder9 said:

What does that mean?  Works, but doesn't pass pure client scripts or something?

Correct, the Server has to allow texture mods, like this:

TpCqbvL.jpg

55 minutes ago, SickSidewinder9 said:

Do you find most servers allowing it or no? 

No  idea, as I play SP only ... you would have to just try it with your favorite Servers.

Thank you Barthek for these enhancements. I was able to simply unzip them and replace the original files, after backing those up. Great work. Will try reshade next.

• Like 2

Rig: RTX 4080, 11th Gen Intel Core i7 11700K, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 3xSSD Drives, TM F/A18 Grip on Virpil WarBrd base, Honeycomb Bravo throttle, VKB-Sim T Rudder Pedals MkIV, Virpil MongoosT-50CM throttle, Varjo Aero.

On 3/24/2023 at 6:04 PM, Rudel_chw said:

No  idea, as I play SP only ... you would have to just try it with your favorite Servers.

It looks like most PVE servers would be find with it, actually.

For those of you who use Reshade:  Get a gaming monitor.  I stopped using it after I got this LG that has it's own post processing like sharpen filter and other things.  It's great.  Don't have to wait for another app to load and it makes everything look good.

Barthek you are a super genius! Caucasus has always been my favorite map, now it looks better than any of the others with no FPS drop. Throw in Taz's better trees and just WOW. Thanks for all the hard work I know went into this.

Edit. In VR the terrain is much sharper.

Edited by Pnguin9999
Added VR comment.
  • Like 3

RH small.jpg GW vet small.jpg 

"There is no problem that can't be solved with the proper application of the correct amount of explosives." Every Demo NCO.

Ryzen 7-5700X, RTX 3060Ti, 64GB RAM, 2TB M.2 SSD, Asus 5G/WIFI 6 router, Pico 4 wired to router (CAT 8/USB C).

14 hours ago, Pnguin9999 said:

Barthek you are a super genius! Caucasus has always been my favorite map, now it looks better than any of the others with no FPS drop. Throw in Taz's better trees and just WOW. Thanks for all the hard work I know went into this.

Agree!

Intel i9 13900K | RTX4090 | 64 Gb DDR4 3600 CL18 | 2Tb PCIe4.0 | Varjo Aero | Pico 4 on WIFI6e | Virtual Desktop running VDXR

On 3/26/2023 at 12:03 PM, Chicki said:

What monitor model is that?  Details?

Sorry, meant to reply to this

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07YGZL8XF/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This is my first experience with a "gaming monitor" and I'm pretty impressed.  First screen I've ever had where I didn't have to turn the brightness up all the way.  In fact, it was one of the first things I did and it was like staring at lightbulb!  Don't think I see any IPS glow, either.

On 3/29/2023 at 2:20 AM, Pnguin9999 said:

Totally second that. Visuals in VR are just WOW! Thanks @Barthek!

1 hour ago, DerKlausi said:

Totally second that. Visuals in VR are just WOW! Thanks @Barthek!

Absolutely, great visuals and great VR management THANKS TO THIS MOD.

With this GORGEUS MOD MUCH better performance than the also free Marianas or the PAID Syria.

Any ideas to improve Syria's performance? Any idea to reduce textures or anything to make it more 'friendly' to non 4000 cards? The amount of VRAM Syria requires makes me sad.

Edited by KCOOL