How to make JF17 cheaper

shaHeen-1

Suggestion: Make a spotify(or maybe just an MP3 player) page on the mfd(optional ofc. I know there are many purist nerds who would object to the very existence of such a thing) so that I can rock out to Dangerzone. Kind of like the f14s tape thingy only a modern version since our jet is not a museum piece.

Has deka considered showing ads on the MFDs in order to make the JF17 free to play? :lol:

Like there isn't enough advertisement on our life ... what a terrible idea :cry:

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

i don't understand people, who are complaining DCS birds, in this case the JF-17, are expensive and don' see the whole thing.

ED and Steam want some % from the 3rd Developer. I think around 50% together. So getting a awesome bird for 30-35 dollar, what the 3rd Developer get, seems fair to me when we consider how many time, passion and effort 3rd Delevopers put in there work.

these are my 2 cents ;)

i don't understand people, who are complaining DCS birds, in this case the JF-17, are expensive and don' see the whole thing.

ED and Steam want some % from the 3rd Developer. I think around 50% together. So getting a awesome bird for 30-35 dollar, what the 3rd Developer get, seems fair to me when we consider how many time, passion and effort 3rd Delevopers put in there work.

these are my 2 cents ;)

I already have the module. I was looking at the steam trending page and saw JF-17 on like the 3rd page. It may be showing lower in relevancy for me since I already own the module but I was wondering how to make the module even more popular. Best way is to reduce price. How to cover the revenue gap though? answer put in google ads into the MFD but only in NAV mode XD. Maybe a small banner in the lower half of the MFD :lol:

Suggestion: Make a spotify(or maybe just an MP3 player) page on the mfd(optional ofc. I know there are many purist nerds who would object to the very existence of such a thing) so that I can rock out to Dangerzone. Kind of like the f14s tape thingy only a modern version since our jet is not a museum piece.

I could get behind this. Not everything has to be bloody real. make it toggle from the special options menu for those who cry.

Also add in the YouTube web app so I can watch tutorial videos while in game. XD MFD button to like/dislike videos. Share video link with other JF17s on datalink.

Edited by shaHeen-1

I could get behind this. Not everything has to be bloody real. make it toggle from the special options menu for those who cry.

Or just run spotify in the background while the JF-17 stays like it is. This way both kind of people are satisfied, those who want it realistic and those who want to listen to music in it.

Has deka considered showing ads on the MFDs in order to make the JF17 free to play? :lol:

This is trolling right? I mean I'm 95% certain that it is, but then again...I keep seeing people posting in here and other places, trying to scheme up ways to get premium modules for free.:huh:

Modules - F-18, F-16, Spitfire, F-5, Supercarrier, F-14, A10-C, MiG-21, Huey

Last plane flying would be an amazing mode. For real.

No, those type of game modes attract kids and idiots.

Current Hangar : A-10C II ¦ AJS-37 ¦ A/V-8B ¦ F-14A/B ¦ F/A-18C ¦ FC3 ¦ JF-17 ¦ Ka-50 III ¦ Mi-8 ¦ M2000-C ¦ SA342 ¦ UH-1H

Other Modules : Combined Arms ¦ Persian Gulf

TRAINED - LEARNING - LOW EXPERIENCE - ABANDONED

This might literally be one of the most absurd and ridiculous "suggestions" I have seen all year long.

:thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

Surely this is a joke only suggestion.

Well I found it amusing.

Just imagine, there you are, getting ready for a BVR launch and on your left MFD you get a pop up highlighting a new hair cream. Not sure how you’d explain that to the flight lead if you’d pressed the yes to buy some

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

I find it hard to believe people are debating whether it's a joke or not and posting outraged answers as if it was serious. I'm not sure what's funnier, the original post or the way so many people are falling for it :D

Shhh, just play along. People who take threads like this seriously are the ones I tend to ignore in other threads. Since this forum is full of engineers and weapons experts, these threads help weed out some of the loud mouths. :D

Current Hangar : A-10C II ¦ AJS-37 ¦ A/V-8B ¦ F-14A/B ¦ F/A-18C ¦ FC3 ¦ JF-17 ¦ Ka-50 III ¦ Mi-8 ¦ M2000-C ¦ SA342 ¦ UH-1H

Other Modules : Combined Arms ¦ Persian Gulf

TRAINED - LEARNING - LOW EXPERIENCE - ABANDONED

Surely this is a joke only suggestion.

Well I found it amusing.

Just imagine, there you are, getting ready for a BVR launch and on your left MFD you get a pop up highlighting a new hair cream. Not sure how you’d explain that to the flight lead if you’d pressed the yes to buy some

What do you mean joke? Do you know how many of my friends don't play DCS because they can't afford it (the damn war thunder/apex legend free-to-play peasants).

Why would you explain? Alibaba is gna ship to your door. FL doesn't need to know. Unless you share your purchase on the data link like a complete tool.

... Do you know how many of my friends don't play DCS because they can't afford it ...

But they can afford a gaming computer able to run DCS?

... somehow it seems hard to believe, as any DCS Module cost less than a tenth of the cost of any such PC.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

What do you mean joke? Do you know how many of my friends don't play DCS because they can't afford it (the damn war thunder/apex legend free-to-play peasants).

Why would you explain? Alibaba is gna ship to your door. FL doesn't need to know. Unless you share your purchase on the data link like a complete tool.

Wait, DCS is free to play :megalol:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]