F-15E WIP Update Discussion

DSplayer

7 minutes ago, Spurts said:

confirmed how?

It's not confirmed at all. The only thing that Razbam suggested is that 2023 is the plan but not even the year is something that they clearly and explicitly committed to. They did mention wanting a pre order announcement and many more tutorials to come. Once the tutorial series get to the ramp start and we have an actual pre order period, we'd know that it's close. None of those happened yet.

7 hours ago, Nahen said:

Confirmed info on the release date of the F-15E:
It will be released when RAZBAM releases it. 
If anybody don't believe me, not my problem 😉

As Revelation said ten years ago - "Check back in June and we may have an idea by then..."

• ED Team
19 hours ago, Spurts said:

That's what I was getting at, there has been no confirmation

correct, no date has been given 

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

cmon-do-something.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

"Landing on the ship during the daytime is like sex, it's either good or it's great. Landing on the ship at night is like a trip to the dentist, you may get away with no pain, but you just don't feel comfortable"

— LCDR Thomas Quinn, USN.

49 minutes ago, AdrianL said:

From the Razbam discord just now

image.png

A backronym if ever I saw one.

• Like 3

Laptop Pilot. Alienware X17, i9 11980HK 5.0GHz, 16GB RTX 3080, 64GB DDR4 3200MHz, NVMe SSD. 2x TM Warthog, Hornet grip, Virpil CM2 & TPR pedals, FSSB-R3, Cougar throttle, Viper pit WIP (XBox360 when traveling). Rift S.

NTTR, SoH, Syria, Sinai, Channel, South Atlantic, CA, Supercarrier, FC3, A-10CII, F-5, F-14, F-15E, F-16, F/A-18, F-86, Harrier, M2000, F1, Viggen, MiG-21, Yak-52, L-39, MB-339, CE2, Gazelle, Ka-50, Mi-8, Mi-24, Huey, Apache, Spitfire, Mossie.  Wishlist: Tornado, Jaguar, Buccaneer, F-117 and F-111.

1 hour ago, Lace said:

A backronym if ever I saw one.

Almost as good as MAGIC CARPET or "Maritime Augmented Guidance with Integrated Controls for Carrier Approach and Recovery Precision Enabling Technologies" 🤣

Edited by Deano87
  • Like 4

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.

15 hours ago, Beirut said:

50 Shades of Grey as someone remarked. 

All in all, it doesn't matter to me and so I fly either on real colors - in the case of the F-15E only grey, gray ... Or I make individual based on real and not some colorful "occasional" ones, but most often ordinary standard, slightly modified but nicely scratched. Now I'm flying with this - The first screen is "mine" and the second is a photo of the real 172 from 493rd 48FW from Lakenheath.

172-04x.jpeg

86-0172 01.jpg

And I'll probably do the same with the F-15E, I'll find a ragged F-15E and do it myself like F-15C 😉

• Like 2

Cool skin! Is that available anywhere or just private?

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.

57 minutes ago, Nahen said:

All in all, it doesn't matter to me and so I fly either on real colors - in the case of the F-15E only grey, gray ... Or I make individual based on real and not some colorful "occasional" ones, but most often ordinary standard, slightly modified but nicely scratched. Now I'm flying with this - The first screen is "mine" and the second is a photo of the real 172 from 493rd 48FW from Lakenheath.

172-04x.jpeg

86-0172 01.jpg

And I'll probably do the same with the F-15E, I'll find a ragged F-15E and do it myself like F-15C 😉

I like a little variety myself. I think Therio, who makes great skins, will end up making a CadPat for the F-15E. Along with a standard low-vis grey RCAF skin. And those will be my go to skins as many of his are.

A nice "splinter" skin would be good too.

• Like 1

Some of the planes, but all of the maps!

51 minutes ago, Deano87 said:

Cool skin! Is that available anywhere or just private?

It's just mine 😉 But I can share it as something 😉 It's just that it has been slightly modified. I'll recreate this one in my free time and let you know. 

And sorry for offtop.

Screen_230108_145219.jpg

Edited by Nahen
  • Like 1