F-15E WIP Update Discussion

DSplayer

4 minutes ago, Nahen said:

Apart from the fact that the statements - "probably", "most likely" are very sensible and specific, everything depends on the context in which they are found.

😄 😄

Mike Force Team doesn't need context.

He is the context.  :thumbup:

• Like 2

Some of the planes, but all of the maps!

On 11/17/2021 at 2:55 AM, DSplayer said:

I would think that too since we haven't seen a video of the F-15E in any capacity yet. I would like a video at least with some systems rather than some screenshots that don't show any real action or movement. 

I'm sorry, what?

We have seen multiple videos of the F-15E including shorts on the RAZBAM discord and youtube videos made by Notso that are almost 30 minutes long. We've seen AIM-120 employment and AA radar usage, we've seen multiple videos of the SAR in action, and Notso has released multiple tutorial videos showcasing MFDs, the UFC, PACS, and navigation. Where did you get the idea that we've seen no videos of the F-15E?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Clashyjammer said:

I'm sorry, what?

We have seen multiple videos of the F-15E including shorts on the RAZBAM discord and youtube videos made by Notso that are almost 30 minutes long. We've seen AIM-120 employment and AA radar usage, we've seen multiple videos of the SAR in action, and Notso has released multiple tutorial videos showcasing MFDs, the UFC, PACS, and navigation. Where did you get the idea that we've seen no videos of the F-15E?

I said that 1 year ago... Things have changed.

• Like 3

-Tinkerer, Certified F-14 and AIM-54 Nut | Discord: @dsplayer

Setup: i7-8700k, GTX 1080 Ti, 32GB 3066Mhz, Lots of Storage, Saitek/Logitech X56 HOTAS, TrackIR + TrackClipPro
Modules: F-14, F/A-18, JF-17, F-16C, Mirage 2000C, FC3, F-5E, Mi-24P, AJS-37, AV-8B, A-10C II, AH-64D, MiG-21bis, F-86F, MiG-19P, P-51D, Mirage F1, L-39, C-101, SA342M, Ka-50 III, Supercarrier, F-15E
Maps: Caucasus, Marianas, South Atlantic, Persian Gulf, Syria, Nevada

Mods I've Made: F-14 Factory Clean Cockpit Mod | Modern F-14 Weapons Mod | Iranian F-14 Weapons Pack | F-14B Nozzle Percentage Mod + Label Fix | AIM-23 Hawk Mod for F-14 

3 hours ago, Nahen said:

Apart from the fact that the statements - "probably", "most likely" are very sensible and specific, everything depends on the context in which they are found.

😄 😄

I'd say that it's possible that it's likely that he pulled that statement out of his butt.

👍👍

3 minutes ago, Beirut said:

Yet still held in higher regard than some of the responses to it.  :smoke:

👍👍

2 hours ago, Clashyjammer said:

I'm sorry, what?

2 hours ago, DSplayer said:

I said that 1 year ago... Things have changed.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

👍

Need the plane go with the tutorial, don't we?

• Like 3

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9BDi-STaqgWsjNiHbW0fA

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

1 hour ago, VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants said:

Need the plane go with the tutorial, don't we?

I’m cool with getting tutorials on systems as they are completed prior to the plane being released.  That way when all the systems are completed and the plane is released, I’ll already have a good knowledge foundation to work on.  Better than waiting until the plane is released and dumping all the tutorials at once imo.

• Like 1

Whatever you prefer, we end up flying the SE, anyway (and I don't want to be called out to be "argumentative").

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

It must be close, ED's new policy about keeping the hype train on standby until imminent release and all....

VFA-113 | Stinger 307 | "Hank"

USN OEF OIF Veteran

i7-8700K OC'd 4800ghz | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080Ti OC'd | 32gb RAM | 2.5TB SSD | Odyssey + | TM Warthog HOTAS |

Shame shame shame, I am joining that F-15E giveaway then.