@RaviarI've checked the mission, the TACAN is on and working.  There have been TACAN issues for some folks who are running mods on their build, please disable any mods you might have.  

The Iranian pilot was voiced by a fellow from the UAE who's native language is Arabic.  I asked for, but did not get, any Farsi speaking volunteers at the time I made the campaign, so I did the best that I could.  Thank you for volunteering, I may be making an other campaign on this map in the future, I will contact you then if that's ok.

And yes, I'm not really familiar with the way the Iranian government / military works in that regard.  If I do decide to re-do the voiceovers, I'll let you know.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Sedlo said:

@RaviarI've checked the mission, the TACAN is on and working.  There have been TACAN issues for some folks who are running mods on their build, please disable any mods you might have.  

The Iranian pilot was voiced by a fellow from the UAE who's native language is Arabic.  I asked for, but did not get, any Farsi speaking volunteers at the time I made the campaign, so I did the best that I could.  Thank you for volunteering, I may be making an other campaign on this map in the future, I will contact you then if that's ok.

And yes, I'm not really familiar with the way the Iranian government / military works in that regard.  If I do decide to re-do the voiceovers, I'll let you know.

Would be happy to help 🙂 Thanks again for all the efforts 

I haven't finished your campaign yet Sedlo but i have to say this: It is a blast to fly ! 🙂

Voices over, immersive flying time, scenarii all this for me sound like a huge " worth flying this campaign"!! I an't recommand it more 🙂

Good job Sedlo

ps: on par with payed campaigns for me

• Like 1

Hey, am I nuts or in mission 12 are you landing with a tailwind? It felt AFU, and when I checked mission editor, I think there's a tailwind on final! Ugliest approach I've ever flown 😆

Ryzen 7 5800X3D / Asus Crosshair VI Hero X370 / Corsair H110i / Sapphire Nitro+ 6800XT / 32Gb G.Skill TridentZ 3200 / Samsung 980 Pro M.2 / Virpil Warbrd base + VFX and TM grips / Virpil CM3 Throttle / Saitek Pro Combat pedals / Reverb G2

23 minutes ago, Sedlo said:

Not really.  I’m making an F-16 campaign now, so it’s coming 

Yeah!

• Like 1

Black+Knights_Small.jpg

RDF 3rd Fighter Squadron - "Black Knights": "Ar Cavajere Nero nun je devi cacà er cazzo!"

My Blog (Italian): Notti a (Video)Giocare

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CPU: i7-11700K@5GHz|GPU: RTX-4070 Super|RAM: 64GB DDR4@3200MHz|SSD: 2x 970EVO Plus + 980 EVO Plus|HOTAS Warthog|TrackIR 5|

Anyone able to realistically complete Mission 12?

I'm no Maverick but I know what I'm doing well enough... But with the threats in the target area, and the weather pushing me down right into the threat band for all the SAMs and AAA, I can't even get close to the target. Finally got taken out by an SA8 that's impossible to avoid if you plan to hit the target.

Plus my wingman broke off well before the IP to go full LEEEROY JENKINS!!!!! on the target, well ahead of the CAP and SEAD.... predictably he didn't last long haha

Edit: Got it second time around, this time the SA8 wasn't a problem. Did my bomb run with tracers whizzing by all sides, felt like that scene in Flight of the Intruder.

And BIG THANKS for the skip to push option, I absolutely love it. I've long lamented the lack of a save game feature in DCS, as it's a tough pill to fly an hour to the target and get shot down, and have to re-do all that just to get back to that point. Skip to push is a wonderful elegant workaround. Love it!

Edited by Sandman1330

Ryzen 7 5800X3D / Asus Crosshair VI Hero X370 / Corsair H110i / Sapphire Nitro+ 6800XT / 32Gb G.Skill TridentZ 3200 / Samsung 980 Pro M.2 / Virpil Warbrd base + VFX and TM grips / Virpil CM3 Throttle / Saitek Pro Combat pedals / Reverb G2

2 hours ago, Sandman1330 said:

Plus my wingman broke off well before the IP to go full LEEEROY JENKINS!!!!! on the target, well ahead of the CAP and SEAD.... predictably he didn't last long haha

I had the same issue the first time I flew it. The second time, I left a bit more time for them to work on the defenses. Afterwards, it's luck. Will you be targeted by a SAM or not ? Will there be a convenient break in the clouds ? Will the random AAA hit you while on the bomb run and you can't jink ? 🙂  A great mission, I loved it. 

(follow the yellow brick road, Cool Hand 😉 )

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Sandman1330 said:

Got it: Got it second time around, this time the SA8 wasn't a problem. Did my bomb run with tracers whizzing by all sides, felt like that scene in Flight of the Intruder.

And BIG THANKS for the skip to push option, I absolutely love it. I've long lamented the lack of a save game feature in DCS, as it's a tough pill to fly an hour to the target and get shot down, and have to re-do all that just to get back to that point. Skip to push is a wonderful elegant workaround. Love it!

Hey @Sandman1330!  Glad it was sorted.... Yeah, it's a tough one, and there is some randomness to it, for sure.  That scene from Flight of the Intruder was the inspiration behind the bomb run, tracers and such 🙂

I'm glad you found the "Skip to Push" feature useful here.  This is exactly the situation I had in mind when I thought of this feature.  It's good to see it's put to good use.

And @BuzzLine, thanks for the comments!  Glad to see you enjoyed it.

had the same issue the first time I flew it. The second time, I left a bit more time for them to work on the defenses. Afterwards, it's luck. Will you be targeted by a SAM or not ? Will there be a convenient break in the clouds ? Will the random AAA hit you while on the bomb run and you can't jink ?   A great mission, I loved it. 

• Like 3