Pre-order, 17th of February’23

YoYo

• ED Team

please dont get ahead of yourselves. 🙂 
Only the pre-order has been announced currently for the F-15E 

Patch features depend on test results, please wait for patch notes closer to the patch going live. 

thank you

• Like 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Yeah, I think it is a no on the pre-order for me. This discount is nice and all, but I think I'm done handing money over to devs when the release dates are vague at best, and they consistently miss the communicated date (reference basically every 3rd party or ED release that I can recall). Add in that the process is at least partly of out of Razbam's control (seems ED has to implement / execute the patch), it's a big mystery when you'll get the product. I suppose I'll do differently than I've done in the past and just wait for the early access release.

Not trying to be a malcontent... ED and Razbam make great products!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, BIGNEWY said:

please dont get ahead of yourselves. 🙂 
Only the pre-order has been announced currently for the F-15E 

Patch features depend on test results, please wait for patch notes closer to the patch going live. 

thank you

Next update is 2.8.2.35759.  2+8+2+3 = 15.  The 5th letter of the alphabet is E. - 15E!  75+9 = 84, 84 is 48 backwards, and the 48th TFW flies, you guessed it, F-15Es from Lakenheath.  Coincidence?  I don't think so.  

The numbers don't lie @BIGNEWY

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Laptop Pilot. Alienware X17, i9 11980HK 5.0GHz, 16GB RTX 3080, 64GB DDR4 3200MHz, NVMe SSD. 2x TM Warthog, Hornet grip, Virpil CM2 & TPR pedals, FSSB-R3, Cougar throttle, Viper pit WIP (XBox360 when traveling). Rift S.

NTTR, SoH, Syria, Sinai, Channel, South Atlantic, CA, Supercarrier, FC3, A-10CII, F-5, F-14, F-15E, F-16, F/A-18, F-86, Harrier, M2000, F1, Viggen, MiG-21, Yak-52, L-39, MB-339, CE2, Gazelle, Ka-50, Mi-8, Mi-24, Huey, Apache, Spitfire, Mossie.  Wishlist: Tornado, Jaguar, Buccaneer, F-117 and F-111.

• ED Team
43 minutes ago, davidrbarnette said:

Yeah, I think it is a no on the pre-order for me. This discount is nice and all, but I think I'm done handing money over to devs when the release dates are vague at best, and they consistently miss the communicated date (reference basically every 3rd party or ED release that I can recall). Add in that the process is at least partly of out of Razbam's control (seems ED has to implement / execute the patch), it's a big mystery when you'll get the product. I suppose I'll do differently than I've done in the past and just wait for the early access release.

Sorry but I do not think you are being fair with your comment about dates and product releases, but lets not derail this thread, feel free to PM me with examples of miscommunicated dates. 

4 minutes ago, Lace said:

Next update is 2.8.2.35759.  2+8+2+3 = 15.  The 5th letter of the alphabet is E. - 15E!  75+9 = 84, 84 is 48 backwards, and the 48th TFW flies, you guessed it, F-15Es from Lakenheath.  Coincidence?  I don't think so.  

The numbers don't lie @BIGNEWY

LOL 🙂

• Like 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

3 hours ago, t_hedlund said:

Miles can be applied to Pre-orders , correct? 

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/miles_rules/

3rd Parties not currently participating in the ED Miles Program

However last time I used it (but it wasnt pre order, so I dont know honestly).

Edited by YoYo
  • Like 1

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

9 hours ago, davidrbarnette said:

If it's late for release, I'll snivel and whine for a moment and then get back to the rejoicing that I get to enjoy a full fidelity Strike Eagle on my somewhat decent rig. This really is the golden age for cutting edge tech in flightsims and I'm happy to have a piece of it.

Absolutely in on the pre-order the moment it's up on Steam. 

• Like 2

Some of the planes, but all of the maps!

I’ll be in on the preorder. It think it helps to get some funds up front to keep the product moving. For me, if I plan to get it, I preorder. If I’m in wait and see mode, I may order later. F-15E is a purchase for me, so might as well preorder to get a little discount for keeping the faith. 😉

• Like 3

In aviation we can say ETA or ETT ;).

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

12 minutes ago, Cunning_Raven said:

Didn't they just say it's going to be available on the 3rd?

No. It is just the pre-order. Next OpenBeta patch is only on 1 March so will not be available before then. More likely to only be available April or later

Edited by AdrianL
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, unlikely_spider said:

Just curious - why are you guys excited about being able to preorder?

Because the release is getting closer! ;> Half of the success will bebehind us so you will be "Half Mudhen driver". :yay:

• Like 1

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Why? Simple, I am a crazy fans of F-15E (started back when I played it on my friend's Apple ][ which I did not have) and I've got my salary so that I have the itch to spend it on something...But not crazy enough to think I can download it on 3rd Feb.

• Like 1

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9BDi-STaqgWsjNiHbW0fA

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.