Pre-order, 17th of February’23

YoYo

Always amazes me how impatient people are. It will come when it comes. Chill for meantime.
And also it was hinted that it would go on pre-order just after Christmas and be released into EA in January'ish. Now it's almost as though it may be another 6 months away. My excitement has wained I must say. Why even bother with anything until it's ready to go.

Sent from my 2107113SG using Tapatalk

It was again on sale (35 usd) and again i missed it LOOL

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

1 hour ago, ironhard said:

The fact that they created all this hype for a pre-sale and didn't even care to provide release date, was pretty the lowest my excitement for the F-15E has ever been, it's completely faded as well.

ED will get a release date when get the "aproval" to release them, meanwhile, ED and others 3rd parties dont get never a release date.

1 hour ago, ironhard said:

The fact that they created all this hype for a pre-sale and didn't even care to provide release date, was pretty the lowest my excitement for the F-15E has ever been, it's completely faded as well.

"Hype" is just the wrong handling of one's own expectations. Razbam (understandably) makes advertising, what you make of it is entirely up to you.

• Like 4

As we can see, they still working and tweaking o this. Because, they usually announced the date a month (or even 2 I suppose like it was with AH64) before the release of the EA I think the estaimated date of release of EA will be May so dont rush still. 🤪

Edited by YoYo

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

8 hours ago, YoYo said:

As we can see, they still working and tweaking o this. Because, they usually announced the date a month (or even 2 I suppose like it was with AH64) before the release of the EA I think the estaimated date of release of EA will be May so dont rush still. 🤪

You mean, "at least May"?

• Like 2

You can’t blame people for being pumped up & impatient for the release. We’re constantly being shown videos, pictures etc.. and tweets that The Year of The Strike Eagle etc… It’s like showing kids candy & putting it in front of them but locked in a glass container & then telling them over and over how good it taste & man when you taste this it’s like heaven ….. so I don’t blame folks for being a little impatient & wanting to get this in their hanger! Heck I can’t wait either & keep thinking we will hear something about the release date soon.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ebphoto said:

You can’t blame people for being pumped up & impatient for the release. We’re constantly being shown videos, pictures etc.. and tweets that The Year of The Strike Eagle etc… It’s like showing kids candy & putting it in front of them but locked in a glass container & then telling them over and over how good it taste & man when you taste this it’s like heaven ….. so I don’t blame folks for being a little impatient & wanting to get this in their hanger! Heck I can’t wait either & keep thinking we will hear something about the release date soon.

When they don't show anything, people complain about "transparency". When they show stuff, people complain about hype. 

To your defense, I may add that what Razbam does, pre-order before a release day is what bothers me a lot, specially when stuff like "rivet counting" (in a mataphoric sense), which is something that should be done after EA release, is being shown on a regular basis. So I ask myself, wth are they waiting for?

2 hours ago, Laurion said:

When they don't show anything, people complain about "transparency". When they show stuff, people complain about hype. 

To your defense, I may add that what Razbam does, pre-order before a release day is what bothers me a lot, specially when stuff like "rivet counting" (in a mataphoric sense), which is something that should be done after EA release, is being shown on a regular basis. So I ask myself, wth are they waiting for?

This isn't an RB thing - pre-order and then EA is an ED thing. 

After several recent EA releases that were definitely under-cooked I'm not surprised if ED is being cautious (and RB have always released modules into EA in a relatively complete state). I do find it rather curious that you're advocating for modules to hit EA in a less complete state.

Edited by Scott-S6
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Scott-S6 said:

This isn't an RB thing - pre-order and then EA is an ED thing. 

After several recent EA releases that were definitely under-cooked I'm not surprised if ED is being cautious (and RB have always released modules into EA in a relatively complete state). I do find it rather curious that you're advocating for modules to hit EA in a less complete state.

"Less than complete state" is at a minimum relative.

Is it really necessary to delay EA release to model unseen and hidden from view inner components, ejection sequence eye candy, a full featured manual and all the related "rivet couting"? I don't think so. A properly working SAS and trim modes on the Apache, from the start, to your defense, would have been ideal, so you know where I stand.

1 hour ago, stonewall197922 said:

Let me guess, after EA there will be alot of complaints: "That thing is not complete and released too early!"

Mainly the EA means not bugs but missing features. Bugs will be solved however Im sure, it will not be "free of bugs", bugs are present near always ;D.

• Like 2

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

4 hours ago, Laurion said:

"Less than complete state" is at a minimum relative.

Is it really necessary to delay EA release to model unseen and hidden from view inner components, ejection sequence eye candy, a full featured manual and all the related "rivet couting"? I don't think so. A properly working SAS and trim modes on the Apache, from the start, to your defense, would have been ideal, so you know where I stand.

People doing the ejection sequence eye candy is not the same that are working on the radar and systems. Just saying.

• Like 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

12 minutes ago, Eviscerador said:

People doing the ejection sequence eye candy is not the same that are working on the radar and systems. Just saying.

Its true. Sometimes people think there is one person for everything 🤪. The one who codes doesn't do 3D model or make textures or sounds or write manual, missions etc. The most common cause of delays is soundset and encoding. Then, in the same time the rest of the team polishes their work or do something new. If anyone thinks that the addition of avionics bays contributed to the delay, I must disappoint them. No, it doesn't affect it at all. The work is carried out on a different front and these are not eye candies.

Edited by YoYo
  • Like 2

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Intresting: 

F-15E or Normandy 2? They will start to deduct to give the date of release? Something like big news incoming?

Yoyosimsbanner.gif