Military Assets for DCS by Currenthill

1 hour ago, currenthill said:

Glad you like them! I didn't know about the OvGME Repository feature. I'll definitely look into it as I like OvGME.

As mentioned before, look into the High Digit SAM mod. 👍🏻

Nice! Thanks for the suggestions and inspiration. 👌🏻

Since you're updating very often your MODS, having a repository trhough OVGME maybe be super usefull for the users ! 🙂 I'd be very happy to help you developping that. I'm using a repository for my squadron 🙂

4 minutes ago, Tomy10 said:

Since you're updating very often your MODS, having a repository trhough OVGME maybe be super usefull for the users ! 🙂 I'd be very happy to help you developping that. I'm using a repository for my squadron 🙂

Thanks! I'll go through the manual and then contact you to get some more understanding. 👍🏻

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Tomy10 said:

Don't need OVGME.

• Thanks 1

MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - Intel I7 4790K - Artic cooling freezer 7 pro rev 2 - GSKILL 32 Go - SSD Crucial M5 120 go - SSD Crucial 2To - HDD western digital caviar blue 1 TO - Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming G1 - Windows 10 home 64 bits

You don't need it, but it's integration to the remote repository is much simpler than configuring one yourself and remember to pull the changes into the local files. So having a remote repo that auto-updates upon clicking a button would be ideal.

• Like 1

I'm Dragon in the Multiplayer servers.

I am going to echo what some others have said.  I think it is time that DCS recognize Currenthill for all his work and if Currenthill is agreeable, offer some kind of partnership, etc. to have him build the assets.  His work seems to be very good and it makes DCS in to a much better platform in my opinion.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Will be releasing an updated MIM-104 Patriot SAM soon, with the addition of the new LTAMDS AESA 360 radar.

Skärmbild 2023-05-09 122537.jpg

Edited by currenthill
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 8

3 hours ago, currenthill said:

Will be releasing an updated MIM-104 Patriot SAM soon, with the addition of the new LTAMDS AESA 360 radar.

Skärmbild 2023-05-09 122537.jpg

Excellent ! 👍 For all these Patriot launchers and radars, is there a wheeled tractor available somewhere ? 🤔 Thanks for your superb Mods ! 👏

I don't suppose you've thought about mounting a TOR M2 onto the flight deck of the Russian P22160 Patrol vessel like they've done in this current war against Ukraine? 😜

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

AMD Ryzen 9 7845HX with Radeon Graphics           3.00 GHz

32 GB RAM

2 TB SSD

RTX 4070 8GB

Windows 11 64 bit

1 hour ago, Oban said:

I don't suppose you've thought about mounting a TOR M2 onto the flight deck of the Russian P22160 Patrol vessel like they've done in this current war against Ukraine? 😜

Yep, The 22160 with a Tor M2KM has been on my list since I released the Tor asset pack. 👍🏻

2 hours ago, toan said:

Excellent ! 👍 For all these Patriot launchers and radars, is there a wheeled tractor available somewhere ? 🤔 Thanks for your superb Mods ! 👏

Well, it's a lot of work and I'm not sure it's in great demand. 

• Like 5

37 minutes ago, Wild_Weasel_31 said:

Hi, got some problems. I do not see Stugna-P unit at the F10 screen, so i cannot switch to it using Combined Arms

TEST ATGM.miz 7.32 kB · 1 download

Strange, I tried your test mission and could take control of the Stugna-P unit. So I can't reproduce the issue. 

But when testing your mission I noticed a small texture error which I will correct in the next release. 👍🏻

Hi CH, I love your mods. I wondered if a mobile version of the Skynex air defense system could be developed for DCS. I was thinking of a 6x6 MAN military truck with a 35mm Oerlikon Revolver Gun Mk3 mounted at the back of the truck chassis. Is it feasible?  

Skynex_air_defense_system.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

The problem with AAA systems in game right now, is that you can't model proximity fuze projectiles, so there is no way to model the AHEAD type rounds for the 35mm cannons. You can try to simulate it by having it fire an extremely accurate cannon with little to no dispersion.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, djuice said:

The problem with AAA systems in game right now, is that you can't model proximity fuze projectiles, so there is no way to model the AHEAD type rounds for the 35mm cannons. You can try to simulate it by having it fire an extremely accurate cannon with little to no dispersion.

make it just use the flak warhead instead? 😛

22 hours ago, currenthill said:

Strange, I tried your test mission and could take control of the Stugna-P unit. So I can't reproduce the issue. 

But when testing your mission I noticed a small texture error which I will correct in the next release. 👍🏻

Strangely, I still get the same problem. Tried to reinstall the mod, did not helped. I placed other infantry units to the same mission, they worked fine, including other CH mods, like the Snipex complex. May it be a conflict with other mods, which I have a lot? May it be helpful with reinstalling the DCS or cleaning Mods folder? Made some pic and video for you to describe a problem

DCS 10.05.2023 21_30_04.png

1 hour ago, Wild_Weasel_31 said:

Strangely, I still get the same problem. Tried to reinstall the mod, did not helped. I placed other infantry units to the same mission, they worked fine, including other CH mods, like the Snipex complex. May it be a conflict with other mods, which I have a lot? May it be helpful with reinstalling the DCS or cleaning Mods folder? Made some pic and video for you to describe a problem

DCS 10.05.2023 21_30_04.png

Huh, that's a strange one. Since the unit will show in game but not on F10 map. I have no idea what's causing it, send me your dcs.log and I'll look for clues. 👍🏻

13 minutes ago, Wild_Weasel_31 said:

Hm, unfortunately I can't find anything obvious in the log that stands out and would cause the issue.  

image.pngT-90M MBT 1.1.0 released!
Changelog Version 1.1.0

• Fixed Arena-M APS not working correctly on the right side
  • Fixed Arena-M APS not engaging low flying ATGM
  • Fixed tracks animations 
  • Changed to more modern cockpit with zoom

image.pngStugna-P ATGM 1.1.0 released!
Changelog Version 1.1.0

• Fixed sight glass texture issue
  • Fixed RK-2M-K ATGM altitude and flight path
  • Fixed sight height

image.pngMIM-104 Patriot SAM 1.2.0 released!
Changelog Version 1.2.0

• Added LTAMDS STR
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 5

8 hours ago, currenthill said:

image.pngT-90M MBT 1.1.0 released!
Changelog Version 1.1.0

• Fixed Arena-M APS not working correctly on the right side
  • Fixed Arena-M APS not engaging low flying ATGM
  • Fixed tracks animations 
  • Changed to more modern cockpit with zoom

image.pngStugna-P ATGM 1.1.0 released!
Changelog Version 1.1.0

• Fixed sight glass texture issue
  • Fixed RK-2M-K ATGM altitude and flight path
  • Fixed sight height

image.pngMIM-104 Patriot SAM 1.2.0 released!
Changelog Version 1.2.0

• Added LTAMDS STR

Brilliant work but what happened to the Patriot EPP?  Can't seem to spawn it with the mission editor.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HighMaintenanceB said:

Brilliant work but what happened to the Patriot EPP?  Can't seem to spawn it with the mission editor.  

Thanks! Unfortunately I managed to create the issue with the LTAMDS release. But I've fixed it. 

• Like 2

Everything on your mods is breathtaking. The quality, the amount of assets,the pace of adding new ones and patching the existing. Thanks a lot!

Is there a possibility to see more chinese assets? They are a major competitor to the US, so naval assets and things like their Anti-ship missiles would be great to see! Maybe even one of their operational carriers? 
Oh,and maybe even civilian ones, or maritime militias?

Thanks for your work and may it bring you joy!

Edited by SteelPig
  • Like 2