EA 20th July Or July 2023 - From the Official Cold Start Video

AhSoul

• AhSoul changed the title to EA 20th July Or July 2023 - From the Official Cold Start Video

if they make me wait another 2 months while youtube plays around, im gonna be pissed.

Edited by FZG_Immel
  • Like 17
  • Thanks 4

[sIGPIC]https://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic70550_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 @5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - EVGA 3090 - Cougar FSSB + Virpil WRBRD + Hornet Stick - Thrustmaster TPR Pedal + WinWing MIP + Orion + TO and CO pannels - Track IR5

3 minutes ago, FZG_Immel said:

if they make me wait another 2 months while youtube plays around, im gonna be pissed.

Well that's what it looks like..... Though I guess if we're being generous it might only be 5-6 weeks.

Edited by AhSoul
  • Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Soul's pit thread

Better not be another 2 months!!! It's been months on pre order already! That would be taking the biscuit!

• Like 2

INTEL i9 9900k @ 5Ghz, Asus Z390 strix ROG, 32gb 3200mhz Ram, Nvidia GTX 1080Ti, Corsair RM850i, Corsair H110i,, HP REVERB, Win 10 64bit.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

23 minutes ago, FZG_Immel said:

I own every module frm razbam...
...but if this is true then I will surely never ever purchase anything from razbam again! (not even if they would make a raptor in 2033.)
Simple as this.

Edited by JumpinK

"Landing on the ship during the daytime is like sex, it's either good or it's great. Landing on the ship at night is like a trip to the dentist, you may get away with no pain, but you just don't feel comfortable"

— LCDR Thomas Quinn, USN.

35 minutes ago, FZG_Immel said:

Knowing the release is in july I will not watch any more youtube videos of the F-15E since I can take it more easily plus I don't like most of the DCS youtube creators.

I would love to have the manual though, the manual is important for me while waiting for the release.

• Like 4

9 часов назад, J3ST3R сказал:

Better not be another 2 months!!! It's been months on pre order already! That would be taking the biscuit!

Yeah, two months and how many years before that? Is anyone still keeping count?

2 минуты назад, dmatt76 сказал:

Just become a YouTuber and you get one for free right away! 🙂

Well, it's billed as free-to-play, so ackchyually technically for some certain people...

I've been waiting for this aircraft since it was first announced like 10 years ago. I'm not going to get mad if I have to wait an other 1 or 2 months.

Over the years, I've learned to be patient. So I'll be.

Edited by Papanowel
  • Like 3

• ED Team

Once we are 100% sure of the date we will let you all know, thank you for your patience. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

If it comes in July the preview access to youtubers creators this week is not very thoroughly thought if you ask me. I'm still counting this will come earlier.

No one in the team said "Guys are all the EA buyers a bit pissed off not having the plane but watching YT content for 2 months? Nahh hand me another beer! XD

In anycase its ok for me, I can waste my flying time mastering other jets I almost never fly.

Edited by falcon_120
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, ironhard said:

Six months of pre-order, nice!

Lol the year of the pre order. 

Edited by mmoccio
  • Like 12

F/A-18C | F-16C | JF-17 | F-14 | FC3 | AV-8B | AJS-37 | F-5E | M-2000C | Mig 15bis | C-101 | F-86 | A-10C | P-51D | Fw 190 A-8 | Christen Eagle II | Bf 109 K-4 |

Ryzen 5 2600 | MSI RTX 2070 Super | ASROCK B450m Pro | 16GB G.SKill Ripjaws 3200 DDR4 | 500GB WD Blue Internal SSD | 1TB Samsung Evo 860 SSD | Logitech X56 HOTAS | PSEYE Track IR | Delan Clip | :joystick:

Big Newy says "Once we are 100% sure of the date we will let you all know, thank you for your patience." Well stop the presses and let me thank you very much for that.......please don't strain yourselves.  Give us a break.  Postings floating around about ED forcing a push back of the release for  "Confidential Reasons" Really?  What the heck is word salad? The "coming soon", "imminent" , "weeks not months" BS statements.... Release of the module certainly shouldn't be a surprise to ED.  Seems they would have been working with the devs for a bit now  to be ready for a release from both a resource and scheduling standpoint easily knowing how long and what is required once everything is in their hands. But as usual, everything iabout DCS and the Devs is cloaked in secrecy and a bunch of word games. Transparency would go a long way in assuaging the community, but instead we get the "Let them eat cake" and like it. Typical ED and Devs - Lucy and the Football. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Ignition said:

I don't see any problem.

F-14B released 5 months after preorder at 70 dollars

AH-64D released 5 months after preorder

F-18C almost 5 months after preorder

F-15E preorder feb 17/july 17 5 months

I don't have a problem with the time frame so much as the push from content creators. Usually we see the level of videos we've seen the last couple of days within a few weeks of release, not ~2 months away. This makes me think it may have been ED pushing it back for some reason and not RAZBAM. Either way its not a good look. 

• Like 1

I personally think RAZBAM is playing major 5d chess: the development of the strike eagle started in 1978, and it entered IOC in 1989. That's 11 years. RAZBAM announced the module 11 years ago

This means that RAZBAM is so committed to realism that not only did they model the systems, sounds and flight model of the airplane, they actually accurately simulated the airplane's IRL development time. RAZBAM is truly the goat and will stop at nothing to deliver the most accurate product

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

which is kind of good news for me, I have an exam at the end of June. 😞

AMD 5800X | RTX 3080TI OC Edition | 64GB DDR4 3600 | 2TB nvme

Win10 X64 | TrackIR 5 | WINWING F16 HOTAS ORION | Saitek Combat Pedals

A-10C II | A/V-8B NA | UH-1H | AH-64D Longbow | F/A-18C | F-16C

Caucasus | Persian Gulf | Syria | Nevada | Combined Arms

I'm having a refund

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

What I don't get is:

We bought it for "early access". This means that we will get a product, that is not done and will develop over time. Fine. That's what I get when I purchase EA.

What I wonder:

Why is the module good enough for YouTubers, but not good enough for the people that paid for it?

Will all the videos be worthless since there are a lot of changes coming? Then why show those videos?

Will there be no big changes? Then why don't deliver the module to the people supporting the project by paying early?

• Like 7

Before you call everything a "bug": RTFM & try again! Thank you. :music_whistling:

I9-9900k, 32 GB RAM, Geforce RTX 2080 TI, 128 GB M2 SSD, 1 TB SSD, Track IR, Warthog Hotas

9 minutes ago, Viking 1-1 said:

What I don't get is:

We bought it for "early access". This means that we will get a product, that is not done and will develop over time. Fine. That's what I get when I purchase EA.

What I wonder:

Why is the module good enough for YouTubers, but not good enough for the people that paid for it?

Will all the videos be worthless since there are a lot of changes coming? Then why show those videos?

Will there be no big changes? Then why don't deliver the module to the people supporting the project by paying early?

Not that I don't agree with you, but releasing to a few Youtubers is very different from releasing to the general public.

There are still bugs and problems. For instance, the last build that the youtubers got was not multicrew compatible. They just recently sorted out a TGP sync issue as well.

The general Youtuber content is there to generate hype, not be guides. I wouldn't rely on any other source than Notso's videos on the official RAZBAM channel prior to release.

If they release something with any significant flaws you and I both know they'll get crucified, especially after all these delays.

I can't wait to get my hands on it either, but such is life.

• Like 1

Saitek X52 | 4770k@4.3GHz | MSI 1080GTX Armor OC | TrackIR 5