[WWII NEEDS] Which WWII A/C would you like to see made in the future even if only AFM + SSM?

SOLIDKREATE

Which WWII A/C would you like to see made in the future -even if only AFM + SSM?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Which WWII A/C would you like to see made in the future even if only AFM + SSM?

• P-38H, P-38J & P-38L 'Lightning' (MULTI-VARIANT RELEASE)
    • P-61B 'Black Widow'
    • Bf-110C-4/B, Bf-110G-2 & G-4 'Zerstörer' (MULTI-VARIANT RELEASE)
    • Ta-152H-1 'Höhenjäger'
    • Ju-88A-5, 8, 11/Trop, 17 & C-6 'Schnelllbomber' (MULTI-VARIANT RELEASE)
    • Me-262A-1a, 1a/U5 & B1a/U1 'Schwalbe', 'Sturmvogel' & "Nachtjäger' (MULTI-VARIANT RELEASE)
    • A-20G 'Havoc', A-20J/Boston Mk.IV & P-70B 'Night Fighter' (MULTI-VARIANT RELEASE)
    • A-26B & C 'Invader'
    • Kittyhawk Mk.II, Mk.III & P-40N 'Warhawk' (MULTI-VARIANT RELEASE)
    • CA-12 'Bomerang'
    • Hurricane Mk.I, II, III & Sea Hurricane Mk.I, II, II (MULTI-VARIANT RELEASE)
    • Bf-109E-4,-7, Bf-109F-4, Bf-109G-2,G-4/Trop (G-6, G-6 A/S, G-14, G-10)
    • Spitfire Mk.II, Mk.V, LF Mk.XIII & Seafire Mk.IIl (MULTI-VARIANT RELEASE)
    • P-47D-20 (Razorback) 'Thunderbolt'.
    • Beaufighter Mk.V, Mk.X and Mk.21 (MULTI-VARIANT RELEASE)
    • A6M3 TYPE 0 MOD 22 & A6M5 TYPE 0 MOD 52 'Zer / Zeke' (MULTI-VARIANT RELEASE)
    • Ki-84I & Ki-84 II 'Hayate / Gale' (MULTI-VARIANT RELEASE)
    • Ki-61I & II 'Hein / Tony' (MULTI-VARIANT RELEASE)
    • Ki-49I & Ki-49IIa & IIb 'Donryu' (MULTI-VARIANT RELEASE)
    • *** OTHER AIRCRAFT SEE COMMENT ***

Voted "other", since the aircraft I’d like to see is the Ju-87-G 🙏

• Like 4

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

TBM-3 Avenger, F4U-4 Corsair, B-26 Marauder, He-219 Uhu, Me-210/Me-410.

• Like 1

Truly superior pilots are those that use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

"If at first you don't succeed, Carrier Landings are not for you!"

18 minutes ago, Vampyre said:

TBM-3 Avenger, F4U-4 Corsair, B-26 Marauder, He-219 Uhu, Me-210/Me-410.

The Smithstonian has one and 267 were operational. This one might actually be feasible. I forgot to add the He-162A and the Me-163A. The Mosquito NF Mk.30 would be on my list as well.

Edited by SOLIDKREATE
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Logan54 said:

Sorry I not understand what is "A/C"? and "only AFM+SSM"?

A/C = aircraft

AFM = advanced flight model

SSM = simplified systems model

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

I don't want any ww2 aircraft unless they have PFM/EFM. But I would like dozens of AI aircraft to fill the ww2 airspace. We have Normandy map we need Typhoons to blast German ground troops. We need 109Gs to shoot down etc. 

Edited by Gunfreak
  • Like 2

i7 13700k @5.2ghz, GTX 3090, 64Gig ram 4800mhz DDR5, M2 drive.

19 hours ago, SOLIDKREATE said:

There are too many planes to list however, what would you want?

You can chose multiple answers

Me-262 has "on hold" by ED from the old KS, that required extensed research and info, and actually not get a "OK" to start module develop. BoB modules (Spitfire Mk.II, Hurricane Mk.I, Bf-109E, etc) has planned by Nick Grey after F6F Hellcat. A6M3 has "planned" by M3.

ED build PFM (Profesional Flight Model) + ASM (Advanced Sistem Model)
3rd Parties build EFM (External Flight Model) + ASM (Advanced Sistem Model)
ED and 3rd parties has no plans to build SSM modules.

Edited by Silver_Dragon

Props for mentioning the 110. Terrible aircraft, but I always liked how it looked in the brief timeframe between takeoff and the inevitable spiraling fireball.

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

What’s the point of this poll? DCS isn’t making SSM models. 

i9-14900KS | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | 64GB DDR5 5600MHz | iCUE H150i Liquid CPU Cooler | 24GB GeForce RTX 4090 | Windows 11 Home | 2TB Samsung 980 PRO NVMe | Corsair RM1000x | LG 48GQ900-B 4K OLED Monitor | CH Fighterstick | Ch Pro Throttle | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR 5

22 minutes ago, SharpeXB said:

What’s the point of this poll? DCS isn’t making SSM models. 

Just see what planes people would be interested in just like the question states. That is the point.

Now on with the point, looks like the Bf-110 is edging out the 38. I have a a soft spot for the 110. I flew that plane for about 5 years (E-2) and the G2 for 2 years.

Edited by SOLIDKREATE

2 hours ago, SOLIDKREATE said:

Just see what planes people would be interested in just like the question states. That is the point.

Now on with the point, looks like the Bf-110 is edging out the 38. I have a a soft spot for the 110. I flew that plane for about 5 years (E-2) and the G2 for 2 years.

Yeah but the way it’s worded makes it irrelevant. 
Fixed it for you —> Which WWII A/C would you like to see made in the future even if only AFM + SSM?

Edited by SharpeXB

i9-14900KS | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | 64GB DDR5 5600MHz | iCUE H150i Liquid CPU Cooler | 24GB GeForce RTX 4090 | Windows 11 Home | 2TB Samsung 980 PRO NVMe | Corsair RM1000x | LG 48GQ900-B 4K OLED Monitor | CH Fighterstick | Ch Pro Throttle | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR 5

1 hour ago, SharpeXB said:

Yeah but the way it’s worded makes it irrelevant. 
Fixed it for you —> Which WWII A/C would you like to see made in the future even if only AFM + SSM?

You really did do anything except show everyone how pompous you are. You didn't fix anything at all.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, SOLIDKREATE said:

You really did do anything except show everyone how pompous you are. You didn't fix anything at all.

My vote in the poll as it’s worded now is “none” since ED doesn’t make SSM aircraft modules for DCS anymore. Take out those words and my vote is for a P-38

On 7/19/2023 at 5:09 AM, SharpeXB said:

ED doesn’t make SSM aircraft modules for DCS anymore. Take out those words and my vote is for a P-38

Which is a mistake, in my opinion. DCS WW2 could really use a pack of FC3 style flyable planes. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Tree_Beard said:

Which is a mistake, in my opinion. DCS WW2 could really use a pack of FC3 style flyable planes. 

Ww2 DCS needs lots of full fidelity aircraft. And AI aircraft. They don't need FC3 style aircraft 

Edited by Gunfreak
  • Like 3

i7 13700k @5.2ghz, GTX 3090, 64Gig ram 4800mhz DDR5, M2 drive.

2 hours ago, Gunfreak said:

Ww2 DCS needs lots of full fidelity aircraft. And AI aircraft. They don't need FC3 style aircraft 

Look, I get it. I too want maximum realism and in a perfect world I'd love to have a rich slate of red and blue side full fidelity WW2 modules with a ton of different AI to fight against from different theaters and timeframes in the war. We're simply never going to have that within a reasonable timeframe. (inb4 "but ______ plane releases in just 2 weeks!"). The Corsair has been in development for literally 8 years and its been what, like 2 years now for ED to re-skin an old B52 AI model? Maybe the people of the 22nd century will enjoy the game you hope for, but none of us will. 

I'm totally with Enigma on this one, especially when it comes to DCS WW2. Keep full fidelity flagship modules the centerpiece of the game and fill in the gaps with lower fidelity stuff. 

• Like 2