FC2 Bug Thread

Maximus

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats wrong its mored. lol

th_ScreenShot_000-17.jpg

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Eyefinity Problems

I have attached a couple of images of the problems for eyefinity users in FC2.

The menu default location is split accross two screens and has to be dragged to a better locations after each mission. Not a big problem but it would be an easy fix for ED to make it default to the centre main screen only.

The far more major issue is in relation to the radio comms menu. As you can see from the image attahced the comms dialog box shows up as an empty grey box. This of course renders the comms useless in eyefinity mode.

Edit: The images aren't showing. Here is a link to another thread where the images show.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=53226

Edited by ICDO

Delete Keyboard.lua in X:\LockOn Flaming Cliffs 2\Config\Input\Aircrafts\f-15c\keyboard

and restart.

You will lose any customisations you have made, but it should fix your problem.

Nate

Edit:- I suspect you copied your A-10 profile over your F-15 profile some how.

Thanks again!

My DCS stream

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Past broadcasts, Highlights

Currently too much to do... But watch and (maybe) learn something :)

I have found out that the missing radio comms menu in eyefinity modes is due to using bezel compensation resolutions. If you use non bezel (standard) resolutions then the list of commands show up. Unfortunately this is not a great work around as we now have to put up with misalligned screens.

The main menu problem is becoming very annoying, every time you go into a menu and back out it moves to the wrong position and makes clicking on the menus items pure guesswork. It means you have to constantly keep dragginf your menu window to its proper location.

Please ED, fix these problems for eyefinity users.

EDIT:

I have been trying to get the menu to work as it has become more and more annoying. Tonight I installed DCS Black Shark and the menus worked fine in Eyefinity mode. After a bit of messing and copying of files I discovered a file called lua-gui5.dll in the Blackshark\Bin\Stable folder is the fix.

I copied the file over to the \bin\x86\stable folder (overwriting the newer file that already exists there) and now Flaming Cliffs 2 has a full screen menu that works perfectly. :)

Edited by ICDO

A great problem I've found after making a new mission WITH the new 1.2.1 patch installed. I dunno if it was like that before, but pretty strange to me:

A unit (actually a template group, but placed within a ~20m radius) placed in mission editor to coordinates 43°18'44"N 40°21'26"E had appeared at 43°18'37"N 40°20'43" in the game, measuring at the map view. This is not a small, but around a hundred meters diffenrence ingame, meaning the diference that the group is not on a mountain top but on a hillside... They were placed on the original part of the map, near the GRG-RUS border, on a mountainous region. MIZ file attached.

Radio.miz

[sIGPIC]http://www.forum.lockon.ru/signaturepics/sigpic5279_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

I could shot down a Kitchen :smartass:

unistall reinstall problem?

Edit uninstalling from control panel program featurs is the only way to install the patch. If you don't do it this way it will still think its updated...

Edited by Mastiff

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

I'm also not sure if it was like that before the patch, but I'm quite sure it was not - considering that the flaps mechanism has changed. Wind now affects the MiG flaps, which is pretty good, but I've encountered a strange bug in the world's most simple, single player mission - one MiG as PLAYER without payload set to 'Takeoff from Runway'. I deployed the flaps and in the two wing they were differently deployed, and remained even after several retry and also in flight.

Leading edge flaps are also working only when I have the flaps deployed. They should be also raised in flight when AOA reaches 7°or goes beyond. This was correct in 1.12a. In the last MiG screenshot, in flight, LEF is not deployed, however it's clear that I'm well above 7° AOA.

Anyone else encountered such things?

Oh, and absolutely NO 3rd party mods applied, practically a clean install of FC2.1.

Also, a groundpounder squadmember of us has experienced strange things in the Skhval system. A dynamic target seem to appear not transparent only if it's less than 10km in range. Should it be like that?

Thanks for any reply!

ScreenShot_206.thumb.jpg.4478329ee24cd7eaa03254aa61139ca9.jpg

ScreenShot_209.thumb.jpg.d0f4a66e256d7ef00b3c203ffca82d52.jpg

ScreenShot_214.thumb.jpg.992989e7a746d4f84fc1b9eb5a03eb64.jpg

ScreenShot_213.thumb.jpg.63e9bd91f5f07a68120c691e47151adc.jpg

ScreenShot_011.thumb.jpg.0ced88fdfb34d5235bc0772b88ab6882.jpg

ScreenShot_012.thumb.jpg.4a071cda5ff4c07795f498ae24556e59.jpg

[sIGPIC]http://www.forum.lockon.ru/signaturepics/sigpic5279_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

I could shot down a Kitchen :smartass:

Not sure if mentioned but A10a gets APU damage and no flaps able to extend , so if this is the case why do the auto flaps work? :joystick: :helpsmilie:

I've got another one like that, got shot down yesterday (nothing new there) but as I was watching the F3 view of my wreckage crashing I noticed lights appearing where the wingtips would have been.

Sorry the screenshot isnt any larger, the lights vanished if you zoomed in (screenshot shows the F2 view zoomed out).

ScreenShot_074.thumb.jpg.d9271de147310664e9eb7f84be3b1c56.jpg

Reporting HOJ for F-15 is broken. The target is alerted of a full lock (as in STT) and launches while engaging in HOJ mode.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

An additional bug is still there, after the patch, too.

You can add some pictures in the ME for an side-briefing, but only one image (the first, you load) is displayed.

Hope this will be fixed in the future!

Because, we have not a scrollable map since FC 1.12. But, how should we brief the pilots? Just with the briefing text? Bad!

And there is a new bug, i believe.

Before the patch, you have the full width of the briefing field (looks like a book). But since patch 1.2.1 i have a smaller field, in the field. Not the full width.

kind regards,

fire

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

All missiles mounted on the belly of the AC (F15, Flanker etc) Will NOT drop off upon firing as they should do once the player has rearmed/changed from the default payload set in the mission... Instead, the missiles just fire off as if they were wing mounted...

Breakshot_Sig_2.jpg

Tim "Breakshot" Mytrofanov | C.O. of 51 ПВО / 100 КИАП Regiments | twitch.tv/51breakshot

Kuky has reported this Missile launch bug following rearm as well.

RGR that, can someone confirm if this is a patch related bug? I dont remember having this issue prior...

This really needs to be fixed as its completely negating realistic missile release! Missiles just fly through you AC as it is now...

Breakshot_Sig_2.jpg

Tim "Breakshot" Mytrofanov | C.O. of 51 ПВО / 100 КИАП Regiments | twitch.tv/51breakshot

In the A10,when ground stablized(or whatever you might call it)the cursor is not moving according to the key input.It tends to do a slight dog jaunt to either the top,bottom left or right depending on which way you slew it.It does this for about a half sec then stays on course.makes trying to track a target very difficult.I'm not the only one having this issue.Everyone in our flight of 4 had the same problem.Strange that this doesn't seem to have been mentioned yet on the forum?:joystick:Anyone else noticed this?And yes I am taking into account that the gyro is not stablized and rolls with the aircraft.This happens in stable level flight.:pilotfly:

MODUALS OWNED       AH-64D APACHE, Ka-50, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, Mi-24,Gazelle, FC3, A-10C, A-10CII, Mirage 2000C, F-14 TOMCAT, F/A-18C HORNET, F-16C VIPER, AV-8B/NA, F-15 E, F-4 Phantom, MiG-21Bis, L-39, F-5E, AJS 37 Viggen, MiG-19, F-86, MiG-15Bis, Spitfire IX, Bf-109K, Fw-190D, P-51D, CA, SYRIA, AFGHANISTAN,NEVADA, NORMANDY, PERSIAN GULF, MARIANA ISLANDS,SUPER CARRIER, WORLD WAR II ASSETS PACK, HAWK T1

SYSTEM SPECS            AMD  7600X 4.7 Ghz CPU , MSI RX 6750 12 gig GPU ,32 gig ram on Win11 64bit.

RGR that, can someone confirm if this is a patch related bug? I dont remember having this issue prior...

This really needs to be fixed as its completely negating realistic missile release! Missiles just fly through you AC as it is now...

No, its there since day 1

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Anybody have any idea when we are likely to get another patch to fix all the problems we have found since the first patch ?

I have Lomac, BS and LFC2 and on past performance one patch is all you seem to get, but LFC2 is unplayable for me unless they fix the blast plate problem on the carriers.