DCS A-10C QUESTIONS

Peyoteros

As Matt alluded to - there's a certain elegance sending a JDAM through an insurgent's forehead from 22000' :gun_sniper:

I don't know...

;)

• Like 2

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

I don't know...

;)

:D

I only respond to that little mechanical voice that says "Terrain! Terrain! Pull Up! Pull Up!"

Who can say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.

-Robert Goddard

"A hybrid. A car for enthusiasts of armpit hair and brown rice." -Jeremy Clarkson

"I swear by my pretty floral bonet, I will end you." -Mal from Firefly

Mavs days are over. Bring on JAGM I reckon...

[url=http://www.aef-hq.com.au/aef4/forumdisplay.php?262-Digital-Combat-Simulator][SIGPIC]http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/2500/a10161sqnsignitureedite.png[/SIGPIC][/url]

Mavs days are over. Bring on JAGM I reckon...

Indeed, but I think the good old Mav will be around for a few years yet. It'll certainly be a long time before we see JAGM in a sim, it's taken until now to get properly modelled JDAM.

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

Yes, it will be available in the game manual.

I would expect the TM Hog to work right out of the box though ...

Is there a source to find the all hotas control assignments in the A10C in its different modes so that those of us who won't have a TM Warthog can set up our stcks to approximate the real layout?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Another question:

Besides all the good work on TM Warthog and the apparent (my impression only!) "enthusiasm" ED seems to have on this partnership... are there active, real plans to continue work fropm ED´s part on the G940 to enhance the sim integration with this stick in the FF area?

Thanks!

Westinghouse W-600 refrigerator - Corona six-pack - Marlboro reds - Patience by Girlfriend

"Engineering is the art of modelling materials we do not wholly understand, into shapes we cannot precisely analyse so as to withstand forces we cannot properly assess, in such a way that the public has no reason to suspect the extent of our ignorance." (Dr. A. R. Dykes - British Institution of Structural Engineers, 1976)

Currently unknown insofar as anything beyond the terrain tools goes.

Developer packages... are they still going out to modders of good repute who applied for them before?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Ok here is a question for the model makers

1. do the moving parts on the Aircraft IE Aileron, Trim tabs,Speed Breaks, Leading edge slats, Flaps, Move on the correctly place pivot points with the correct angel of moment in the correct amount of time?

2. Does each 30mm round count when striking a target,Has the max effective range been fixed for the 30mm round?

Edited by Deadman

https://www.shapeways.com/shops/a-10c-warthog-supplies

https://forum.dcs.world/topic/133818-deadmans-cockpit-base-plans/#comment-133824

CNCs and Laser engravers are great but they can't do squat with out a precise set of plans.

Does every round for the cannon have it's own weight?

(as you fire the cannon, the aircraft gets lighter)

I believe since the days of the SU25T this was the case already. Maybe not EVERY round but it did get lighter as you fire the cannon.

With the price of ammunition these days do not expect a warning shot.

Indeed, but I think the good old Mav will be around for a few years yet. It'll certainly be a long time before we see JAGM in a sim, it's taken until now to get properly modelled JDAM.

this sim was developed for the ANG originally. If the A-10C currently has JAGM capabilities, so will this simulator, provided the information about the weapon has been declassified.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return." - Leonardo da Vinci

Intel i7-4790k | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo heat sink | Thermaltake Core V71 case | 750W EVGA PSU | 8gb G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 RAM | MSI Z97 Gaming 5 LGA 1150 motherboard | Samsung SSD | ASUS STRIX GTX 970 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | TIR 5 | Razer Deathadder | Corsair K70

...If the A-10C currently has JAGM capabilities...

It has not and currently never will......At present, launch platforms are inter alia the Super Hornet, Apache and Cobra slated for 2016 JAGM IOC. Next up is the Seahawk and Sky Warrior IOC 2017. F-35 also been considered.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Apologies if this has been answered before, didn't see anything in my skimming, or a search:

When will the A-10 page on digitalcombatsimulator.com be added to the English page?

Lead Admin/Founder of Kilo-Tango Gaming Community

looking forward to seeing this game !!!

:pilotfly:

NotiA10

CoolerMaster HAF RC-932 - Intel Core i7 950 - Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro - Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R - Kingston DDR3 6GB - Gigabyte Radeon HD 5870 EF 6 Edition - Western Digital 640GB SATA-III - CoolerMaster 700W - TrackIR Pro 4 - Saitek X52 - Saitek Rudder Pedals - Hotas Warthog