A10 Nightvision Cockpit

bumfire

I know this is alot to ask, but would it be possible if someone from ED, with ED's blessing of course, if they could post a screenshot showing the A10C cockpit under Nightvision conditions ?

I ask, because I would love to see the differences compared to the KA50s NV setup.

So, would it be possible ?

Thanks

here is one from their web site

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/img/technology/A10C/HUD-1.jpg

And one of a real FMT cockpit to give you an idea of what to expect possibly

070727-F-4569G-082.jpg

https://www.shapeways.com/shops/a-10c-warthog-supplies

https://forum.dcs.world/topic/133818-deadmans-cockpit-base-plans/#comment-133824

CNCs and Laser engravers are great but they can't do squat with out a precise set of plans.

Deadman, I have seen the pic that you link to on there site, but thats just normal with cockpit lights on, it isnt with nightvision enabled, which is really what I am looking/asking for, but cheers for posting the link and the pic.

I would like to have that thing in my house :)

EDIT:

Sobek, Yup you are correct, basically just a screenshot, or a couple of them to see what the cockpit is like at night when everything is setup for nightvision and possibly a second screenie if possible of night vision enabled but looking out of the side windows of the A10, either looking at another plane or looking at the ground.

Its just to get a feel for what the nightvision is going to be like in DCSA10C and also how it compares to the KA50 NV setup.

Edited by bumfire
reply to Sobek

I would like to have that thing in my house :)

That thing would probably shake your house to bits ;)

Bumfire, the NVG might still be WIP, at least that explains why there's no pics of it around.

Edited by sobek

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

This pit ain t that big, its exactly the one kind i flew in, but it was a f16 block50. The picture angle and the lens effect make it seem bigger.

I guarantee you you just have to move your sofa off an realocate your TV to the bedroom, i think thats small harassement.

You can even throw your wife out, with such a thing you don t want her near you.

Enought of 1 betty...:lol:

Unless of course she wants one for her so you can fly toghether. :pilotfly:

HaF 922, Asus rampage extreme 3 gene, I7 950 with Noctua D14, MSI gtx 460 hawk, G skill 1600 8gb, 1.5 giga samsung HD.

Track IR 5, Hall sensed Cougar, Hall sensed TM RCS TM Warthog(2283), TM MFD, Saitek pro combat rudder, Cougar MFD.

I hope you don't plan to actually wear NVG's while playing the game. ;) I fly with NVG's all the time and they get annoying!

GPU: RTX 4090 - 3,000 MHz core / 12,000 MHz VRAM. 

CPU: 7950X3d - 5.2 GHz X3d, 5.8 GHz secondary / MB: ASUS Crosshair X670E Gene / RAM: G.Skill 48GB 6400 MHz

SSD: Intel Optane P5800X - 800GB

VR: Pimax Crystal

CONTROLS: VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base / VPC Constellation ALPHA Prime Grip / VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle / TM Pendular Rudders

hahahahaha.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return." - Leonardo da Vinci

Intel i7-4790k | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo heat sink | Thermaltake Core V71 case | 750W EVGA PSU | 8gb G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 RAM | MSI Z97 Gaming 5 LGA 1150 motherboard | Samsung SSD | ASUS STRIX GTX 970 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | TIR 5 | Razer Deathadder | Corsair K70

Yea, I have seen that, but to be honest I am not sure if thats just GA addin a filter to the video, or if it is the real deal.

"...some of the effects could have been added by the movie maker , like the reflection of the A-10C on the water "

It is not. All in-game.

I didn't add any visual effects to my movie, other than some heat blur over the runway in 1 scene.

:pilotfly:

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP

I hope you don't plan to actually wear NVG's while playing the game.....

Hell-Yeah! Adds bucket-loads to the immersion-index!

For all who cannot afford the real-deal, here's a recipe from 2 years back for a cheap knockoff that works just as well, if not better!

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=514571&postcount=3

:P

• Like 1

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

For all who cannot afford the real-deal, here's a recipe from 2 years back for a cheap knockoff that works just as well, if not better!

:megalol: :thumbsup: :megalol: :pilotfly:

My TM Warthog DIY extension tutorial

C2Duo E8600 @ 4.4Ghz. | Asus Rampage Formula X48 | MSI GTX 560Ti OC |

8Gb.Corsair DDR2 RAM @ 1103Mhz. | Crucial M4 128Gb. SSD | 850W. PSU |

HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Pedals | TIR 5 | Helios | 24" Monitor/22" Touchscreen

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

:megalol::megalol:

I only respond to that little mechanical voice that says "Terrain! Terrain! Pull Up! Pull Up!"

Who can say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.

-Robert Goddard

"A hybrid. A car for enthusiasts of armpit hair and brown rice." -Jeremy Clarkson

"I swear by my pretty floral bonet, I will end you." -Mal from Firefly