• FC 3
    • DCS P51
    • DCS fighter module - maybe F18 or F16
    • DCS A10

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont understand? How do we vote for more than 1 option? How come DCS A10 is in the list? Is that the A model?

[url=http://www.aef-hq.com.au/aef4/forumdisplay.php?262-Digital-Combat-Simulator][SIGPIC]http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/2500/a10161sqnsignitureedite.png[/SIGPIC][/url]

Ok, maybe the poll may be renamed in 'priority invest' or 'What is the first sim you want to see in your HDD'. I voted for the DCS 'modern fighter' but I'll probably buy DCS P51 also. Just for the pleasure to learn to fly that bird.

DCS Wish: Turbulences affecting surrounding aircraft...

[sIGPIC] [/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P - Intel Core i5 6600K - 16Gb RAM DDR4-2133 - Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 Gaming - 8 Go - 2 x SSD Crucial MX300 - 750 Go RAID0 - Screens: HP OMEN 32'' 2560x1440 + Oculus Rift CV1 - Win 10 - 64bits - TM WARTHOG #889 - Saitek Pro Rudder.

Well, I will NOT pay for FC3, but as long as it has the level of DCS as we know it, I will buy it.

But maybe I`ll FC3 anyway, just to support ED, who knows.

Edited by SNAFU

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Unsere Facebook-Seite

I'm only interested in the evolution and following modules of DCS.

Flying Legends seems to be a nice series of collectors aircraft but I am not interested at the moment.

If FC3 gonna be more or less a FC2 running in DCS world, I'll not buy it.

Edited by Ninefingers
grammar correction

My TM Warthog DIY extension tutorial

C2Duo E8600 @ 4.4Ghz. | Asus Rampage Formula X48 | MSI GTX 560Ti OC |

8Gb.Corsair DDR2 RAM @ 1103Mhz. | Crucial M4 128Gb. SSD | 850W. PSU |

HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Pedals | TIR 5 | Helios | 24" Monitor/22" Touchscreen

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yeah, the poll is not well thought out.

If the idea behind it is to have some sort of opinion on who's buying what, here goes mine then. I will buy the FC3 as I want the graphics and mission editor upgrades and it's the only option to fly the Russian planes. I'm almost certainly buying the DCS: Fighter even if it's an F-16 and although I dislike the idea of flying the type on the very small map (an F-18 would be great there as there's a lot of open sea; F-14D would have been much better, of course). I'd gladly pay more for a Russian subject.

I almost certainly won't buy the P-51 because I don't care much for the art of flying the propeller aircraft, especially without it's WWII environment.

Edited by Dudikoff

i386DX40@42 MHz w/i387 CP, 4 MB RAM (8*512 kB), Trident 8900C 1 MB w/16-bit RAMDAC ISA, Quantum 340 MB UDMA33, SB 16, DOS 6.22 w/QEMM + Win3.11CE, Quickshot 1btn 2axis, Numpad as hat. 2 FPH on a good day, 1 FPH avg.

DISCLAIMER: My posts are still absolutely useless. Just finding excuses not to learn the F-14 (HB's Swansong?).

Annoyed by my posts? Please consider donating. Once the target sum is reached, I'll be off to somewhere nice I promise not to post from. I'd buy that for a dollar!

I'll buy most of those. I'm really not all that interested in FC3 unless they have fully clickable cockpits and more accurate flight models. I'll buy the P-51D but I really think they need to continue to throw a German WWII fighter our way after it. My picked an F-16 or F-18 because that is what the DCS world needs the most right now.

My Rig: EVGA GTX 1070 x 2 | EVGA x58 SLI classified | i7 X 990 CPU | 24 GB RAM | Windows 10 Home 64 bit| Track IR Pro | CH Fighter Stick | CH Throttle | CH Pro Pedals |

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I have DCS A-10C , and KA-50 ..... I will pay for FC3 , and maybe F-16/18 , but I want to concentrate on the A-10C .

Im happy with FC3 ideas , as we can enjoy both worlds . I find A-10C a little one sided , as it would be better to have fighters to watch out for . Not interested in P-51 at all .

Bit strange this is not multi choice. i would pay for both P-51D and Fast Mover without even blinking. The poll above is a bit biased to show that everybody wants the fast mover instead of the P-51 which most want to buy together but ppl are looking more for the fast mover because of dogfighting in a fast jet

Personal feelings...

FC 3: Depends on what they add to it in terms of stuff different from the current DCS editor capabilities and FC2. Any avionics/FM changes could make it an appealing buy, but if its FC2 ported to work with the current DCS world with little other changes, I will be disappoint.

P-51: I guess its cool to show off the engine capabilities, but I don't see much of a point without similar era aircraft to be used with.

DCS: Fighter: The only US fighter I'd be a little disappointed with would be the F-15C and only because its a pure fighter. I'd still have fun with it, but its alot more interesting to have an a/c capabilities of CAP, CAS, SEAD, etc.

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

Could we have another option

A proper modular Game engine that does NOT require 3 seperate installs

I'd go for that... about the poll, my PRIORITY would be a modern jet fighter, and I would prefer multirole rather than pure air-superiority aircraft simply because you could do variety of missions... A2A only will soon get boring for me

• Like 1

No longer active in DCS...