Any new info?!

Evilducky

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hovering lesson.

Video is kindly presented by Spanish Coast Guard pilot. (Furia)

:thumbup:

Nice video, and a huge thanks to Furia, maybe one day in about 10 yrs ill be able to hover like that. ;). She really looks like a joy to fly. Can't wait to try to myself. Well done guys

Although I have the oscillation down perfect, can do that any time, everytime ;)

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

SWEEEEEEET! :thumbsup:

Furia, are you using a G940 or other FFB joy? How is FFB implemented? Same way as in BS? Or are some FFB efects added, like in AveragePilot's "simFFB" utility?

Edited by Suchacz

Thanks, now I need to steal Furia's harddrive in a covert mission that will make OPeration Neptune Spear look like a tea party :devil_2:

Thermaltake View 91, Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra, i9 9900K, Corsair H150i Pro, 32Gb Trident Z 3200, Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 2080ti, Corsair AX1200i, Warthog A-10 Hotas, MFG Crosswind pedals, TiR5 Pro, HP Reverb Pro

SWEEEEEEET! :thumbsup:

Furia, are you using a G940 or other FFB joy? How is FFB implemented? Same way as in BS? Or are some FFB efects added, like in AveragePilot's "simFFB" utility?

He is using a g940. I am using a MSFFB2. The simFFB is being used by some testers. It is being looked into with great detail. I'm sure FFB users will be happy.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

He is using a g940. I am using a MSFFB2. The simFFB is being used by some testers. It is being looked into with great detail. I'm sure FFB users will be happy.

THX for the reply, I'm really looking forward to put my hands on it :thumbup:

Very good video. He explains the controls and how to anticipate the transition well.

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

Hovering lesson.

Video is kindly presented by Spanish Coast Guard pilot. (Furia)

PilotMi8 are you able to break this post out into it's own thread so it can be easily found and wont get lost? Maybe EB or yourself can create another sub-forum to contain the news, updates, training material (videos), etc. ?

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

Windows 10 Professional

i can do that, if you don't beleive me, release her now and test me :D

just tried :D

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

Sorry, I hate this music but just watch the clip, I was shocked when I found that on a " Best of 2004 music " on youtube

Yeah those guys (ZU-CVC) do crazy joyflights in that Huey out of Cape Town harbour, very low level, crazy banks then flys straight at a line of trees and pops over at the last minute. Was a cheap joyride as i recall (by Australian standards anyway)......

PC:

6600K @ 4.5 GHz, 12GB RAM, GTX 970, 32" 2K monitor.

Ok ! Thanks for that info Rangi !

Sadly here in France, there is no way to see a real Huey... We only have two 212 in the south I believe ( Pompiers du Var ) for fire fighting ops.

The only real one I saw was the one at Duxford, Imperial War Museum ( UK ) Vietnam Era ( I was totally amazed the first time I saw him in 2007... probably owned by the Fighter Collection, those who give infos to Belsimtek ? because same exhaust : http://www.flickr.com/photos/43005149@N03/4284796418/ ))

Anyway, if I succeed in my military heli pilot career, I would love to have the opportunity to get a job in a 205 when retired ;-) what would be better in life here below ?...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CPL(A)IR ME/SEP/MEP/SET - CPL(H)

567 people potetial sales is 25,000

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Lol Darkwolf, this damn forum is gonna melt, unless the release soon. I think it's fair to say that there may be a little intrest in this. ;)

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Lol Darkwolf, this damn forum is gonna melt, unless the release soon. I think it's fair to say that there may be a little intrest in this. ;)

Cowboy10uk

I'm sure the servers will be maxed out when the announcement comes. BTW...are you about to bust Cowboy? :smilewink:

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

Windows 10 Professional

I'm sure the servers will be maxed out when the announcement comes. BTW...are you about to bust Cowboy? :smilewink:

Lol, well the fact, that I'm meant to be out patrolling and yet I'm sat here pressing F5 on the work PC says it all i think. :)

:pilotfly:

I'm ready. At least I have the manual to read now.

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]