Ver 1.2.3 News

Quirkitized

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.2.3 is undergoing a thorough MP testing.

But any speculations are welcome as long as they are entertaining enough.

The problems in multiplayer stability is really due to the increase in alien activity, a large magnet near the authentication servers will make the thetans flow in the other direction which will reverse the connection flux making you unable to log off. :pilotfly:

OK, fine. Im nuts and lying where i stand. Case closed, nothing to see here. Be well and Cockteau is an ****. Have fun at Taco Bell ^^

Im not saying there isnt instabilitys, however i do say that a working playable stability is possible. Like in: Hey! Its possible to get your awesome flightsim working on your 'whatever' rig. Wether its the direct download or the torrent download. The effects are the same here. The recent version should be able to work properly even with the current known issues. If its not, then im afraid 1.2.3 wont do you much good either. Its not going to be totaly different software.

Edited by BRooDJeRo

Just a little bit buddy, i mean well though. It's just a game and all problems will vaporize with 1.2.3. Maybe next week. Lets hope i'm wrong for the hurting ppl that can't get the SP running stable. Now, thats a more positive attitude. Im aware that i can shout and sound very silly now and then, however i get my shit done if you get my drift.

Edit: Nooooo, this was not a troll!!

Edited by BRooDJeRo

...Im not saying there isnt instabilitys, however i do say that a working playable stability is possible...

Honestly, I do not understandt this at all. How can something be stable, if there are instabilities? The sentence makes sense only if you want to say that there are "stable instabilities" (this after all might be very accurate description of the current state)...

erm this thread is turning weird lol

Exactly!! It's like a dog chasing it's tail!!

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

hey guys no need to make a new thread since you have so much fun here waiting for The update...

so i wanna ask

are they plan to make new 6DOF cockpits for the SU25 and the A10A like the SU27 or that was a joke :music_whistling:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]W10(64bit)Asus Rog Strix Z370-F - i7 8700K - Dark Rock Pro 4 - 16 giga ram Corsair vengeance 3000 - MSI RTX 2070 Super - Asus Rog Phobeus soundcard - Z906 Surround speaker - Track ir5 - HOTAS Warthog

New Features:

DCS World

• Added new Su-27 model.

• Added new Mission Editor trigger rule - Bomb in Zone.

• New mission editor skin. Incomplete work in progress.

• Helicopters will better maneuver against AAA maneuvering when in the threat area.

• Added new Mission Editor trigger rule - Expression.

• Scripting Engine: Fixed outText and outSound for Coalition and Group

• Scripting Engine: Added "Mission" Task for ground groups

• Mission Editor UI for group variation placement tool added, not functional yet.

• New skins for F-15C and MiG-31.

• Model LODs have been better optimized.

Combined Arms

• Life-bar for ground units in the F10 Command Map view. This can be toggled on and off with button on Command Map.

• AI units will resupply ammunition from a warehouse or cargo truck at ranges less than 100 meters, periodicity - once a minute. Player's can do this with the LALT + ' key combination.

• Command Map control of air units. You can now route them, set speed and altitude, and set targets.

• Ground units in group now stay in formation with user when in first person control mode. User can set formation and ROE when in 1st person mode.

• Updated, higher resolution ground unit HUDs.

• Added min and max range rings for all indirect fire systems.

• Added countdown timer for indirect fire missions.

• Mission designer can now determine which ground units can and cannot be controlled by players (1st person and Command Map).

• Platform Shake is better implemented and provides basic "weapon stabilization" option when the vehicle is on the move.

• Added hot keys for hull / turret alignments, turret lock, and gun lock on azimuth.

• Changing round type loading delay added.

• Added military icons for Command Map.

• Provided NVG gain.

• New compass orientation options.

• Signal flare options.

• Added tracer effect to armor piercing rounds.

Flaming Cliffs 3 (FC3)

• New Su-27 campaign.

• Added new multiplayer missions.

OMG even weirder!!! Help!!! Get me out of here! XD

imager.php?id=834879&t=o

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

My Dad works for the FBI and he hacked the lead developers iPad using a GUI interface he wrote in Visual Basic. He said that DCS is secretly creating a 6DOF cockpit model of the Space Shuttle Endeavour that will be in the next update, and making space physics. Don't tell anyone though, it's a big secret.

ASUS Z-170 PRO Gaming | Intl Core I7 7600 | 16GB Corsair DDR-4 2132 | nVidia 1660 Ti Black Edition 6GB | Saitek X-52 HOTAS | Oculus Rift

My Dad works for the FBI and he hacked the lead developers iPad using a GUI interface he wrote in Visual Basic. He said that DCS is secretly creating a 6DOF cockpit model of the Space Shuttle Endeavour that will be in the next update, and making space physics. Don't tell anyone though, it's a big secret.

lol

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]W10(64bit)Asus Rog Strix Z370-F - i7 8700K - Dark Rock Pro 4 - 16 giga ram Corsair vengeance 3000 - MSI RTX 2070 Super - Asus Rog Phobeus soundcard - Z906 Surround speaker - Track ir5 - HOTAS Warthog

Onoes, no more dead ppl.... :doh:

• Debris of a killed soldier has been removed.

Debris? God when you call it debris it sounds awful but really it just looks like they fainted dead away and are taking a dirt nap.

I guess that having 40 of these dudes laying around and rendering their dreams would take a sizable chunk out of your graphics card- so this is okay I guess in terms of graphic efficiency. Next on the list- cbu87 /103 and grad rockets.

• Like 1

"ENO"

Type in anger and you will make the greatest post you will ever regret.

"Sweetest's" Military Aviation Art

Onoes, no more dead ppl.... :doh:

• Debris of a killed soldier has been removed.

It is about the bug in which the soldiers transforms in car wrecks after they die... is funny.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Whereas in english "file" originally refers to a paperfile, we Germans typically use the the english term file rather than "Datei" which comes from the original 80ies term datafile. Thus the native speaker may think of an old paperfile, which is indeed physical, so Ghanja brought up a very nice paradox :D

Do we? I have always been using the word "Datei". "File" sounds silly to me in a german sentence... but, whatever. :)

Honestly, I do not understandt this at all. How can something be stable, if there are instabilities? The sentence makes sense only if you want to say that there are "stable instabilities" (this after all might be very accurate description of the current state)...

34044926.jpg.f99041593731a520fdb5a282377761b1.jpg

Questions, anyone?

Sorry, slightly OT

Edited by upupandaway

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Deedle, deedle!