Ver 1.2.3 News

Quirkitized

I really don't want to be pessimistic but if you ask me the problems seem to be a lot more intense than anyone expects. If it was just a simple code issue the patch would have been released a few weeks ago. But work seems to go on and on.

Another thing is that alle the people keep screaming and asking for this patch but I am sure there will be issues with 1.2.3 once it comes out so we can start all over asking for 1.2.4 ... :D

Circle of life :megalol:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmmm changes to the forum banner...

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

Yeah saw that.

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Feeeelings. Woah woah woah feeeelings :music_whistling:...of something is about to happen. Gosh I really need to lay off the coffee.;)

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

Windows 10 Professional

the icons?

Yes the icons.:thumbup:

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

Windows 10 Professional

They made room for more icons :music_whistling:

How could you suggest such a thing!!! :shocking::shocking::chair:

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

Windows 10 Professional

Woho! Can't wait for the space to be filled up ;)

PC: Asus P8Z77-M Mainboard; Intel i5-3570K (4x3,4Ghz) mit Scythe Mugen 3 CPU Kühler; 16Gb Corsair XMS3 1600Mhz; Nvidia GTX570 1280mb; Samsung 830 SSD; Samsung HDD

Flight Sim Gear: TM Warthog; Saitek Pro Pedals; TM Cougars on an 19" screen; TrackIR 5 w/ trackclip pro; Logitech G35 headset

Omg omg omg!! It's actually coming soon!! :drink: :beer::pilotfly::drunk:

Windows 10 64bit

Intel i7 9700K

Corsair H80i v2 Hydro Cooler

EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti XC Ultra

32GB RAM

ASUS Z390 Maximus XI

Samsung 970 EVO 1tb NVMe Solid State Drive

EVGA Gold 1000w

HTC Vive Pro VR

The icons are great, but why are the ones I own showing a dollar sign. Are they meant to show the ones you have ala the start screen?

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

The icons are great, but why are the ones I own showing a dollar sign. Are they meant to show the ones you have ala the start screen?

Cowboy10uk

AFAIK your forum account is not binded to your ED eshop account. Those icons are there for the advertisement only...

Those icons must be seen as banner ads. I have those blocked these days and I can't even recall what the icons looked like. :P

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

MiG-21Bis, UH-1H, F-15C, Su-27SM, F/A-18C Pre-purchase DCS icons :thumbsup:

What else on your Christmas list? I'd be happy with a fighters of the late 80s addon for FC3 (next buy). F-16 Blk 30, and F/A-18 C for the Americans and, a Mirage 2000-5 and a Tornado for european jets. This way, we could use FC-3 to have some exciting scenarios with one air superiority, one multirole and one carrier borne aircraft for the Russian and American sides, and, basically two multirole for the European side. I'd be a very happy camper. heck, make a simplified version of the Harrier jet. That way, we can all scratch that itch while we wait for the full DCS versions of said planes.

Wishful sinful

Our love is beautiful to see

I know where I would like to be

Right back where I came ...

I'll say again: soon :)

Mustang you tease you :love:

Asus Sabertooth P67 Motherboard 2600k CPU, 16 gig DDR3, 1600. Samsung 830, 256 gig hard drive,

GTX780 Video Card, Warthog Hotas, Razer Mamba mouse. Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals. Trackir 5, Verizon FIOS 25Meg Up/Down